Police: 3 dead, 6 wounded in Monday shootings

Aug 5, 2014 Full story: My FOX Chicago

The most recent fatal shooting happened about 9 p.m. in the in the Auburn Gresham neighborhood on the South Side, police said.

Full Story
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Aug 5, 2014
Gotta love these out of control n word people with unregistered unlicensed guns running around da city.

Man these morons don't go anywhere with out guns. Bet they even go potty with guns.

yet obozo, Jessie fillmypocketsfirst Jackson , rev notso wright in the head, no one on the planet surface gives a big fat rats rear end.

so let the killing wounding and making fools of themselves continue.

Go blacks go, keep on killing wounding your own.

God these people are dumb..........

hope these deaths reduced the welfare rolls a little or took some morons off the streets
hands on AR

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 5, 2014
I wonder if this has anything to do turf wars cause with all the money our addicted citizens spend every day on the south and west side there's gotta be a power grab goin on ,I wonder if it's the illegals vs the blacks lotta times they don't say who died just they died ,with this influx of illegals/ms13 gang members ,you ought to see the numbers rise
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#3 Aug 6, 2014
hands on AR wrote:
I wonder if this has anything to do turf wars cause with all the money our addicted citizens spend every day on the south and west side there's gotta be a power grab goin on ,I wonder if it's the illegals vs the blacks lotta times they don't say who died just they died ,with this influx of illegals/ms13 gang members ,you ought to see the numbers rise
Good It's always gratifying to see blacks or illegals falling by the wayside and off the welfare rolls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min wojar 184,228
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min JAG 1,171,810
Word (Dec '08) 30 min _Zoey_ 4,948
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 32 min _Zoey_ 5,335
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 1 hr spchtch76 157
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 1 hr tara tullock 18
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 69,016
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 4 hr Chooch 73
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games