Here's the real Charlottesville story.

Here's the real Charlottesville story.

Posted in the Chicago Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Purposely Nasty

Oak Lawn, IL

#1 Sep 7, 2017
I was there

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Sep 7, 2017
Actually, local white supremacist Jason Kessler couldn't find enough local haters so he reached out to surrounding states to invite other white supremacists and nazi sympathizers to a Charlottesville rally, presumably to protest well-meaning but misguided plans to remove a statue of Robert E. Lee from a downtown park. Coming a couple of weeks after another smaller rally by Ku Klux Klan members, and an unauthorized torchlit march through the grounds of the University of Virginia the night before where Swastika clad outsiders beat student and chanted "Jews will not replace us," lots of locals had enough of outsiders coming to our town to spread division and hate, and came downtown to show our overwhelming opposition to the messages that outside Klan members, supremacists, and Nazis were coming here to spread.

Speaking to what I actually saw, counter-protesters around me chanted "all lives matter," and then when one guy in black with an eagle emblem threw a bag of feces at counter-protesters, the chant changed to "Nazis go home." Another protester leaving the area draped in a nazi flag sprayed some kind of pepper spray into the crowd of counter-protesters, dropping two men, an older lady, and a 8 or 9 year old girl to the ground in pain where a nurse friend was trying to rinse their eyes using a couple of water bottles. We also saw a man hitting another man with a rebel flag on a pole. In response, I did see a bystander try to push that attacker away, only to be hit themselves in the head with the flagpole. After helping people rinse their eyes, since many of the protesters were carrying pistols and rifles, we decided to leave and go home. Other than the single push to defend someone being attacked, I did not see any counter-protesters engaging in violence, and the violence was truly one-sided. I can also say no one paid us, or anyone else that we have talked to for publicly showing our distaste for hate and racism.

The real Charlottesville story is that outsiders came here at the invitation of a local troublemaker, most clearly intending to provoke hate and violence, and that Charlottesville is actually a lovely and very peace-loving town whose reputation has been unfairly and forever tarnished as a place of hatred and violence.
Post 1

Oak Lawn, IL

#3 Sep 10, 2017
ThomasA

Guntersville, AL

#4 Sep 11, 2017
I was there wrote:
Speaking to what I actually saw, and a 8 or 9 year old girl Other than the single push to defend someone being attacked, I did not see any counter-protesters engaging in violence, and the violence was truly one-sided. I can also say no one paid us, or anyone else that we have talked to for publicly showing our distaste for hate and racism.

.
Who in their right mind would bring a 8 or 9 year old child to a location where there could be injury or death??? One sided violence?? Didn't see any counter-protesters engaging in violence? Come on, we're not totally stupid to believe your contrived story. The violence started when the counter protesters broke the law and assembled WITHOUT a legal permit like the other side had. The TV news coverage on the event exposes your feeble attempt to stir up sh%$ about who did what to who.
Nasty Fascist libs

Oak Lawn, IL

#5 Sep 11, 2017
http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -...
Violence was started by the George Soros paid communist troublemakers, negrah-lives-don't matter,
Fascist far left progressives ETC. Realize it. They lost and they want to ATTACK something and they
ATTACK , Pres. Trump, statues (which don't fight back), people wearing T-shirts with flags etc. They all should be liquidated.
progressives R Fascists

Oak Lawn, IL

#6 Sep 12, 2017
http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -...
Violence was started by the George Soros paid communist troublemakers, negrah-lives-don't matter,
Fascist far left progressives ETC. Realize it. They lost and they want to ATTACK something and they
ATTACK , Pres. Trump, statues (which don't fight back), people wearing T-shirts with flags etc. They all should be liquidated.
I was there

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Sep 12, 2017
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> Who in their right mind would bring a 8 or 9 year old child to a location where there could be injury or death??? One sided violence?? Didn't see any counter-protesters engaging in violence? Come on, we're not totally stupid to believe your contrived story. The violence started when the counter protesters broke the law and assembled WITHOUT a legal permit like the other side had. The TV news coverage on the event exposes your feeble attempt to stir up sh%$ about who did what to who.
.

You can selectively cut and paste what I posted in your reply all you want to, and you can believe or disbelieve me all you want to. I can and have only told you what I personally saw. I saw a glimpse of a news crew up the street when we left, and there were lots of news crews around town from what I heard that probably saw other things, but I already described the only violence that I personally witnessed.

As far as bringing a kid downtown, i have no idea why the kid was there. We were standing in front of the library which is right next to Lee Park where the rally took place. Maybe their parents brought them to get a book on a Saturday morning, which would be pretty normal around here since neo-nazis don't tend to rally around here that often. Of course your question about bringing a girl to "a location where there could be injury or death" kind of calls into question the assertion that the white separatists and neo-nazis were at the park for a peaceful rally, and it was the counter-protesters that just showed up that caused the violence.

But seriously, you can believe a guy from Charlottesville who was there just describing the part of the day he saw, or you can believe a bunch of bloggers weaving a tale of well-financed conspiracy to violate the rights of peace-loving racists and neo-nazis. I don't really care. I saw what I saw.

What I care about is that Charlottesville is a really wonderful, peaceful town, and that a bunch of outside hate has permanently damaged the reputation of my home. That is what makes me really angry, and sad at the same time.
Soros Anarchists

Oak Lawn, IL

#8 Sep 12, 2017
I was there wrote:
<quoted text>.

You can selectively cut and paste what I posted in your reply all you want to, and you can believe or disbelieve me all you want to. I can and have only told you what I personally saw. I saw a glimpse of a news crew up the street when we left, and there were lots of news crews around town from what I heard that probably saw other things, but I already described the only violence that I personally witnessed.

As far as bringing a kid downtown, i have no idea why the kid was there. We were standing in front of the library which is right next to Lee Park where the rally took place. Maybe their parents brought them to get a book on a Saturday morning, which would be pretty normal around here since neo-nazis don't tend to rally around here that often. Of course your question about bringing a girl to "a location where there could be injury or death" kind of calls into question the assertion that the white separatists and neo-nazis were at the park for a peaceful rally, and it was the counter-protesters that just showed up that caused the violence.

But seriously, you can believe a guy from Charlottesville who was there just describing the part of the day he saw, or you can believe a bunch of bloggers weaving a tale of well-financed conspiracy to violate the rights of peace-loving racists and neo-nazis. I don't really care. I saw what I saw.

What I care about is that Charlottesville is a really wonderful, peaceful town, and that a bunch of outside hate has permanently damaged the reputation of my home. That is what makes me really angry, and sad at the same time.
Do you deny George Soros is funding a teriffic amount of the left wing anarchy? Is that what you're saying? Then you need a drop dead pill.
I was there

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Sep 12, 2017
Soros Anarchists wrote:
<quoted text> Do you deny George Soros is funding a teriffic amount of the left wing anarchy? Is that what you're saying? Then you need a drop dead pill.
I said that my friend and I were not paid, and none of the people I asked said that they were paid to be there. I spoke to what I saw, no more, no less. I did not see any left wing anarchy from where I was in front of the library.

I confess, I really don't understand why so many people refuse to believe that some people object to racists and neo-nazis without being paid to do so.
Anarchists4Soros

Oak Lawn, IL

#10 Sep 12, 2017
I was there wrote:
<quoted text>

I said that my friend and I were not paid, and none of the people I asked said that they were paid to be there. I spoke to what I saw, no more, no less. I did not see any left wing anarchy from where I was in front of the library.

I confess, I really don't understand why so many people refuse to believe that some people object to racists and neo-nazis without being paid to do so.
Billionaire SOROS is funding over 90% of the BLM and left-wing anarchists. Hell, he gave that lying Marxist bytch, MTPantsuit, piano-legs over $50,000,000 for her pres. run. U don't see what ya don't wanna see. Stop being a Marxist AUTOMATON.
Anarchists4Soros

Oak Lawn, IL

#11 Sep 13, 2017
http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -....

I was there wrote:

<quoted text>

I said that my friend and I were not paid, and none of the people I asked said that they were paid to be there. I spoke to what I saw, no more, no less. I did not see any left wing anarchy from where I was in front of the library.

I confess, I really don't understand why so many people refuse to believe that some people object to racists and neo-nazis without being paid to do so.
Billionaire SOROS is funding over 90% of the BLM and left-wing anarchists. Hell, he gave that lying Marxist bytch, MTPantsuit, piano-legs over $50,000,000 for her pres. run. U don't see what ya don't wanna see. Stop being a Marxist AUTOMATON.
Anarchists4Soros

Oak Lawn, IL

#12 Sep 14, 2017
http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -....

I was there wrote:

<quoted text>

I said that my friend and I were not paid, and none of the people I asked said that they were paid to be there. I spoke to what I saw, no more, no less. I did not see any left wing anarchy from where I was in front of the library.

I confess, I really don't understand why so many people refuse to believe that some people object to racists and neo-nazis without being paid to do so.

Billionaire SOROS is funding over 90% of the BLM and left-wing anarchists. Hell, he gave that lying Marxist bytch, MT--Pantsuit, piano-legs over $50,000,000 for her pres. run. U don't see what ya don't wanna see. Stop being a Marxist AUTOMATON.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -...
This Really Stinks

Oak Lawn, IL

#13 Sep 14, 2017
http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -....

I was there wrote:

<quoted text>

I said that my friend and I were not paid, and none of the people I asked said that they were paid to be there. I spoke to what I saw, no more, no less. I did not see any left wing anarchy from where I was in front of the library.

I confess, I really don't understand why so many people refuse to believe that some people object to racists and neo-nazis without being paid to do so.

Billionaire SOROS is funding over 90% of the BLM and left-wing anarchists. Hell, he gave that lying Marxist bytch, MT--Pantsuit, piano-legs over $50,000,000 for her pres. run. U don't see what ya don't wanna see. Stop being a Marxist AUTOMATON.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -...

http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -....

I was there wrote:

<quoted text>

I said that my friend and I were not paid, and none of the people I asked said that they were paid to be there. I spoke to what I saw, no more, no less. I did not see any left wing anarchy from where I was in front of the library.

I confess, I really don't understand why so many people refuse to believe that some people object to racists and neo-nazis without being paid to do so.

Billionaire SOROS is funding over 90% of the BLM and left-wing anarchists. Hell, he gave that lying Marxist bytch, MT--Pantsuit, piano-legs over $50,000,000 for her pres. run. U don't see what ya don't wanna see. Stop being a Marxist AUTOMATON.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -..http://thefederalist.com/20 17/08/25/americas -....

I was there wrote:

<quoted text>

I said that my friend and I were not paid, and none of the people I asked said that they were paid to be there. I spoke to what I saw, no more, no less. I did not see any left wing anarchy from where I was in front of the library.

I confess, I really don't understand why so many people refuse to believe that some people object to racists and neo-nazis without being paid to do so.

Billionaire SOROS is funding over 90% of the BLM and left-wing anarchists. Hell, he gave that lying Marxist bytch, MT--Pantsuit, piano-legs over $50,000,000 for her pres. run. U don't see what ya don't wanna see. Stop being a Marxist AUTOMATON.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -...
STINKERINO Progers

Oak Lawn, IL

#14 Sep 15, 2017
http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -....

I was there wrote:

<quoted text>

I said that my friend and I were not paid, and none of the people I asked said that they were paid to be there. I spoke to what I saw, no more, no less. I did not see any left wing anarchy from where I was in front of the library.

I confess, I really don't understand why so many people refuse to believe that some people object to racists and neo-nazis without being paid to do so.

Billionaire SOROS is funding over 90% of the BLM and left-wing anarchists. Hell, he gave that lying Marxist bytch, MT--Pantsuit, piano-legs over $50,000,000 for her pres. run. U don't see what ya don't wanna see. Stop being a Marxist AUTOMATON.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -...

http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -....

I was there wrote:

<quoted text>

I said that my friend and I were not paid, and none of the people I asked said that they were paid to be there. I spoke to what I saw, no more, no less. I did not see any left wing anarchy from where I was in front of the library.

I confess, I really don't understand why so many people refuse to believe that some people object to racists and neo-nazis without being paid to do so.

Billionaire SOROS is funding over 90% of the BLM and left-wing anarchists. Hell, he gave that lying Marxist bytch, MT--Pantsuit, piano-legs over $50,000,000 for her pres. run. U don't see what ya don't wanna see. Stop being a Marxist AUTOMATON.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -..http://thefederalist.com/20 17/08/25/americas -....

I was there wrote:

<quoted text>

I said that my friend and I were not paid, and none of the people I asked said that they were paid to be there. I spoke to what I saw, no more, no less. I did not see any left wing anarchy from where I was in front of the library.

I confess, I really don't understand why so many people refuse to believe that some people object to racists and neo-nazis without being paid to do so.

Billionaire SOROS is funding over 90% of the BLM and left-wing anarchists. Hell, he gave that lying Marxist bytch, MT--Pantsuit, piano-legs over $50,000,000 for her pres. run. U don't see what ya don't wanna see. STOP BEING A MARXIST AUTOMATON.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -...
Progressive stinkers

Oak Lawn, IL

#15 Sep 15, 2017
http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -...

I said that my friend and I were not paid, and none of the people I asked said that they were paid to be there. I spoke to what I saw, no more, no less. I did not see any left wing anarchy from where I was in front of the library.

I confess, I really don't understand why so many people refuse to believe that some people object to racists and neo-nazis without being paid to do so.

Billionaire SOROS is funding over 90% of the BLM and left-wing anarchists. Hell, he gave that lying Marxist bytch, MT--Pantsuit, piano-legs over $50,000,000 for her pres. run. U don't see what ya don't wanna see. Stop being a Marxist AUTOMATON.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -...
I was there

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Sep 15, 2017
Clearly, I am not going to convince you, but objecting to racism and neo-nazis does not make you a Marxist. How sad and depressing that you keep posting repeatedly to convince us (or perhaps yourself) that it does.
Progressives R LIARS

Oak Lawn, IL

#17 Sep 16, 2017
"I WAS THERE" I suggest U take UR drop dead pill. I feel strongly U were 1 of the many George Soros paid 'disrupters' and anarchists who caused 98% of the trouble. Why not admit it, rabblerouser.
Billionaire SOROS is funding over 90% of the BLM and left-wing anarchists. Hell, he gave that lying Marxist bytch, MT--Pantsuit, piano-legs over $50,000,000 for her pres. run. U don't see what ya don't wanna see. Stop being a Marxist AUTOMATON.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -...
I was there

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Sep 16, 2017
Progressives R LIARS wrote:
"I WAS THERE" I suggest U take UR drop dead pill. I feel strongly U were 1 of the many George Soros paid 'disrupters' and anarchists who caused 98% of the trouble. Why not admit it, rabblerouser.
Billionaire SOROS is funding over 90% of the BLM and left-wing anarchists. Hell, he gave that lying Marxist bytch, MT--Pantsuit, piano-legs over $50,000,000 for her pres. run. U don't see what ya don't wanna see. Stop being a Marxist AUTOMATON.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -...
Automaton----
1.a mechanical figure or contrivance constructed to act as if by its own motive power; robot.
2.a person or animal that acts in a monotonous, routine manner, without active intelligence.

Might I suggest your repetitive posts kind of fit that definition. Might I also wonder if your constant posts of this one website might suggest a paid relationship, as might your constant accusations that everyone else is being paid, and your apparent belief no one could possibly be offended by racism unless someone was paying them to be offended.

I realize that I am likely wasting my time trying help you understand what happened in my town, and that you seem to be either convinced that this one website holds the only truth or that you are trying way too hard to convince others. Regardless, I cannot help being optimistic that even you are still
capable of reason, and if not, others are. I just dont know people who have to be paid to dislike nazis, and if the people you know have to be paid to object to nazis, you may want new friends. I hope you find some.

Best of luck! We may all need it.
No History REwrite

Oak Lawn, IL

#19 Sep 17, 2017
"I WAS THERE" I suggest U take UR drop dead pill. I feel strongly U were 1 of the many George Soros paid 'disrupters' and anarchists who caused 98% of the trouble. Why not admit it, rabblerouser.
Billionaire SOROS is funding over 90% of the BLM and left-wing anarchists. Hell, he gave that lying Marxist bytch, MT--Pantsuit, piano-legs over $50,000,000 for her pres. run. U don't see what ya don't wanna see. Stop being a Marxist AUTOMATON.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/08/25/americas -...
HillaryFourty6

Groton, CT

#20 Sep 18, 2017
I was there wrote:
<quoted text>.

You can selectively cut and paste what I posted in your reply all you want to, and you can believe or disbelieve me all you want to. I can and have only told you what I personally saw. I saw a glimpse of a news crew up the street when we left, and there were lots of news crews around town from what I heard that probably saw other things, but I already described the only violence that I personally witnessed.

As far as bringing a kid downtown, i have no idea why the kid was there. We were standing in front of the library which is right next to Lee Park where the rally took place. Maybe their parents brought them to get a book on a Saturday morning, which would be pretty normal around here since neo-nazis don't tend to rally around here that often. Of course your question about bringing a girl to "a location where there could be injury or death" kind of calls into question the assertion that the white separatists and neo-nazis were at the park for a peaceful rally, and it was the counter-protesters that just showed up that caused the violence.

But seriously, you can believe a guy from Charlottesville who was there just describing the part of the day he saw, or you can believe a bunch of bloggers weaving a tale of well-financed conspiracy to violate the rights of peace-loving racists and neo-nazis. I don't really care. I saw what I saw.

What I care about is that Charlottesville is a really wonderful, peaceful town, and that a bunch of outside hate has permanently damaged the reputation of my home. That is what makes me really angry, and sad at the same time.
And you can be FOS 100 percent. Looks like that was the decision you made in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Jenkins 1,799,511
News As state police warn of arrests, a defiant Rev.... 2 hr Jenkins 101
News Chicago activist demands all footage from polic... 5 hr Linebacker 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 hr Earl 243,687
Militia against Obama care 8 hr Hmmm 1
Chicago...No Justice no Peace 20 hr Joe 7
God worships Israel! 20 hr doG mnaDed lyoH r... 1

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages