28 Teens Arrested After 'Wilding' Mob Action Rocks Chicago

Mar 31, 2013 Full story: TheBlaze.com 42

Chicago police made 28 arrests Saturday night after teenage "mob action" and so-called "wilding" disturbances rocked parts of the city .

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Mar 31, 2013
so Chicago and America how long are long are you going to put up with this dysfunctional out of control behavior by this ethic group of fools ?

it's one thing to commit crimes in your neighborhood or ruin the place you live but when you take looting or acting as a mob onto the streets of the rest of the community it's time for society to end this crap.

time to decide who will be in control of the streets of American cities. the out of control ethic groups or the larger collective of law abiding citizens of the cities.

I vote for the citizen.
GOVERNOR MARK TRAINA

Slidell, LA

#2 Mar 31, 2013
YOUNG BLACK THUGS and LITTLE TUPACERS actin like YOUNG BLACK THUGS and LITTLE TUPACERS!

fatuous1 KICKS SAND in the FACE of the "SPLC" everyday!

FACT: The "$OUTHERN POVERTY LGBT LAW SINNERS are too CHICKEN $HYT to do anything about it!

SooOOOOO DOWN THEY'LL GEAUX!

FACT: There's a RIF at the $OUTHERN POVERTY LGBT LAW SINNERS CULT GROUP!

FACT: It's hard to raise "FUNDS" when you have been designated as PUBLIC ENEMY #1 by the fatuous1.

FACT: The fatuous1 will "NEVER EVER" back up, nor will he ever "BACK DOWN"!

FACT: The "SOUTHERN POVERTY LGBT LAW SINNERS" will sooOOOOOON BE FORCED TO PUBLISH THEIR DONORS LIST BY THE U.S. SUPREME COURT!

DEMAND: SPLC take down you "HATE GROUP MAP" or put your LGBT COMMUNIST Selves on it!

FACT: The fatuous1 didn't come with a "REVERSE GEAR"!(TRAINAISM)

FACT: The fatuous1's NUMBER 1 PURPOSE in LIFE is to "BRING DOWN" SOUTHERN POVERTY LGBT LAW SINNERS all across AMERICA!

FACT: If AMERICA is still "WAITING FOR SUPERMAN" Please let them that I'm here!

fatuous1
walther

El Monte, CA

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Chicago alderman get a permit to carry a gun but they and the mayor and michael madigan don't want us honest citizens. and voters to carry one. Its been time to take action.
bobby

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 31, 2013
well it starts at home thats the way the afro-american is brought up'thay thing the usa owes the something but we dont'we brought them here and saved them from there own ppl from killing them'i mean if thay were not here instad of the mother land'only 20%would be alive today'general butt necked and many like him' would have choped them up'pass the gun law and let the ppl take care of there self.then and only then would this thuging be stoped'it's in there blood thats what there used to'there descents of cain' and are marked for life'ppl open your eyes do you think it will get better...
Johnson Rod

Bartlesville, OK

#5 Mar 31, 2013
Knee grows at it again. Use live ammo to thin out the herd.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#6 Mar 31, 2013
High paid agenda driven Government judges and their pals - the corrupt pandering politicians - created the current race mess. As long as Africans and White "Liberals" are permitted to roam about our neighborhoods, they have no business restricting White peoples' right to bear firearms.

Ronald

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Liberal city and violent racist blacks go hand in hand.
Sorry ChiCongo, you Democrat voting fools are reaping your reward for stupidity.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#8 Mar 31, 2013
If all blacks were in jail none of this would have happened
walther

United States

#9 Apr 1, 2013
Police cheif McCarthy said they have the right to be there. Who's side is he on. I know the people that live downtown don't want to see that sh*t.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#10 Apr 1, 2013
walther wrote:
Police cheif McCarthy said they have the right to be there. Who's side is he on. I know the people that live downtown don't want to see that sh*t.
walther.

You may be right that the people that live in downtown Chicago don't want to see that sh*t. On the other hand it is they themselves who perpetuate the ever escalating problem due to their unwillingness to speak out, lest they be called "racist".

Ronald

lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Apr 1, 2013
those silly chitown amish at it again

Since: Mar 13

Delaware, OH

#12 Apr 1, 2013
I thought I would find thousands of comments about this. Obviously Chicagoans could care less about about this happening in their town. How sad! Now I can see why it happens.
Pug

La Grange, IL

#13 Apr 1, 2013
They are bored honor students
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#14 Apr 1, 2013
NO big deal
Let the Chicago liberals sink into the sinkhole they made
Just quit expecting the rest of us to pay for it
Johnson Rod

Bartlesville, OK

#15 Apr 1, 2013
While the left side of the bell curve acts like animals, the right side arms themselves...
ohwell

Carmel, IN

#16 Apr 1, 2013
bobby wrote:
well it starts at home thats the way the afro-american is brought up'thay thing the usa owes the something but we dont'we brought them here and saved them from there own ppl from killing them'i mean if thay were not here instad of the mother land'only 20%would be alive today'general butt necked and many like him' would have choped them up'pass the gun law and let the ppl take care of there self.then and only then would this thuging be stoped'it's in there blood thats what there used to'there descents of cain' and are marked for life'ppl open your eyes do you think it will get better...
How do you know it was a gang of 500 blacks? Were you there?
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#17 Apr 1, 2013
ohwell wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know it was a gang of 500 blacks? Were you there?
ohwell.

Everyone knows they were Africans because they are the only identifiable group that the politicians let get away with stuff like that.

Ronald
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#18 Apr 2, 2013
Watch the youtube
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

#19 Apr 2, 2013
Those darned National Honor Society kids! I'm sure thats why no one is calling them out because it was a one time thing. Oh wait, they were black? Oh, now I get it!!!!

Since: Jul 07

PARK RIDGE IL.

#20 Apr 2, 2013
Lola835 wrote:
I thought I would find thousands of comments about this. Obviously Chicagoans could care less about about this happening in their town. How sad! Now I can see why it happens.
Lot of idiots in this world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min fetch almighty 1,125,324
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 29 min Interpoll 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min Abolish The Fed 70,008
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 41 min Grau 68,642
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 55 min Sam 95
Abby 10-20 1 hr Toj 19
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Wondering 50,598
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 179,283
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]