Homer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

People are defending those Trayvon Martin target posters. How about some Jesus Christ target posters?.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Trayvon martin is the poster child for negros acting badly.

ya notice this martin type case only appears in certain neighborhood involving certain ethnic groups?

don't see kids in other neighborhoods or any other ethnic groups ending up DOA after acting like a fool.

save yer tear for someone who deserves them, martin is not a victim, unless you consider acting like a fool he is a victim of bad acting.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

don't get it. I'm dazed and confused.

one black out of control moron gets shot killed in Florida and the sky falls with al "notso" Sharpton going on a 24/7 TV tirade in ebonics with hands gestures, angry faces harsh words about injustice, racial justice, on and on.

yet 520 people killed in the community of Chicago 2012, a baby shot dead in april 2013 while her diaper is being changed by her drug dealing dad on the front seat of his drug dealing car and there is no al, no 24/7 babbling in ebonics.

NO national GNUS coverage no Maxine waters ( thank goodness for that) no crocodile, pretend tears from michelle or obozo his self.

BY the way my source found out that Those tears she shed were because she still can't find decent earrings for under $500.00 a pair on the south side of chicago .

sad commentary on life on the south side of the city
Rahm Jizzbucket Emanuel

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Having family that served tours in Iraq/Afghan, one of the popular range targets over there is cindy sheehan. I wanted them to bring one home but it was known that they are not to be taken from the range or have pics taken of them. They have a cardboard cutout with her life-size as well as her wearing a burka along with many half-body posters and head targets. Word is that many up their percentage for head shots with her. Too funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 4-19 4 min Mister Tonka 23
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min OzRitz 43,011
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min killtaker 1,034,226
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min cheluzal 96,140
gay (May '13) 32 min anthony23 10
Music Artists A to Z 33 min _Zoey_ 93
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min _Zoey_ 4,031
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••