Writers Theatre's the MLK Project Set...

Writers Theatre's the MLK Project Set for Chicago History Museum, 1/20

There are 1 comment on the BroadwayWorld.com story from Jan 15, 2014, titled Writers Theatre's the MLK Project Set for Chicago History Museum, 1/20. In it, BroadwayWorld.com reports that:

Writers Theatre opens its 8th annual tour of The MLK Project: The Fight for Civil Rights, written by Yolanda Androzzo, directed by Jimmy McDermott and featuring Caren Blackmore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BroadwayWorld.com.

Bensley reality

Nashua, NH

#1 Jan 15, 2014
I believe MLK would be sad to be alive and see his black community on the south side of Chicago in such a sorry state.

Too many black woman on welfare with kids who have no father or don't know who their is.

Too many black kids in street gangs selling drugs with unregistered unlicensed guns they use too often.

too many black people shot killed or wounded by other black people
no other ethnic group on the planet kills as many of their own as do the blacks in Chicago and other American cities.

Blacks have the NAACP, congressional n word caucus , affirmative action, black history month, black entertainment channel, welfare, and yet they can't make it in America??

Come on black people wake up already.

legal & illegal Immigrants from all over the world come to America find work and make it here, so what is so lame about the black community ?

King would be sad and sick over what blacks in America have become.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Earl 1,745,702
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr I am WHO I am 12,235
last post wins! (Dec '10) 4 hr Alyssa76 3,266
Trump is A 6 hr Independent Thinker 614
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr RACE 105,472
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 hr Black Ice 72,074
What are the best adult dating sites in Chicago ? 12 hr Big Gay Al 5

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages