of 5
Next Last
Aint She Sweet

Lake Hamilton, FL

#1 May 7, 2018
Ms Sweetness

Lake Hamilton, FL

#2 May 7, 2018
I'll bet U "USEFUL IDIOT" AUTOMATONS really hate this message regarding the piano-legged Satanic
bytch, HUH?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/hillar...
doG mnaDed lyHo riSipt

Flat Lick, KY

#3 May 7, 2018
Liar God!
test

Costa Mesa, CA

#4 May 7, 2018
test
TRUMP

Lake Hamilton, FL

#5 May 8, 2018
I'll bet U "USEFUL IDIOT" AUTOMATONS really hate this message regarding the piano-legged Satanic
bytch, HUH?

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/hillar ...
lol

Stony Brook, NY

#7 May 8, 2018
Hillary is a p.o.s.
lol

Lake Hamilton, FL

#8 May 9, 2018
TRUMP wrote:
bytch, HUH?

CLICK ON LINK AT POST #1 to get complete story not just this 1 here.
LOL

Lake Hamilton, FL

#9 May 9, 2018
TRUMP wrote:

bytch, HUH?

Young and the Clueless

Chicago, IL

#10 May 10, 2018
If Hillary would have won, things would be about the same as they are now. There's no more Democrats and Republicans. Only the Wall Street Party which is making trillions at the expense of everybody else. Can't wait for the crash and to see some 100 million yuppies become penniless overnight.
Aint she sweet

Lake Hamilton, FL

#15 May 10, 2018
Needed a BUMP.
Bumperino

Lake Hamilton, FL

#17 May 11, 2018
The broad needed a bump.
Ferguson

Chicago, IL

#18 May 11, 2018
Young and the Clueless wrote:
If Hillary would have won, things would be about the same as they are now. There's no more Democrats and Republicans. Only the Wall Street Party which is making trillions at the expense of everybody else. Can't wait for the crash and to see some 100 million yuppies become penniless overnight.
You dummy where do you think your parents and grandparents 401k money is? In stocks on wall street.

Moravecek go back to talking tough and being a coward as you ignored your pal Drew Peterson murder wives.
Boo FED

Dallas, TX

#19 May 11, 2018
Ferguson wrote:
<quoted text>

You dummy where do you think your parents and grandparents 401k money is? In stocks on wall street.

Moravecek go back to talking tough and being a coward as you ignored your pal Drew Peterson murder wives.
Wall Street has been rigged since 2009 to keep going up and up until the FED decides to pull the plug. Then Everybody’s 401K’s will go down the toilet. Either Wake Up or just go back into your cave.
Freedom Bump

Lake Hamilton, FL

#22 May 12, 2018
bumped for freedom
TUB-O-GUTS

Lake Hamilton, FL

#25 May 13, 2018
Why does anyone listen or pay attention to the Hillary TUB-O-GUTS?
TUB-O-GUTS

Lake Hamilton, FL

#26 May 13, 2018
#1..........CLICK on it to see the real piano legs.

Why does anyone listen or pay attention to the Hillary TUB-O-GUTS?
Hillarys Brain Cancer

Bedford, OH

#27 May 13, 2018
If Killary would have won, more people, mainly blacks and Hispanics, would be out of work, taxes would be raised high so the working people can pay for the non-workers on welfare that don't want to work, and WWIII would be in full swing. And all you brain-deads who voted for her would be headed to containment camps be decided if you should be put to death or put out in the fields to raise the crops for the elite like Hillary-Killary, Obuma, and the congress democraps along with all the rino's.
HRC Satans Friend

Lake Hamilton, FL

#28 May 14, 2018
bytch, HUH?

If Killary would have won, more people, mainly blacks and Hispanics, would be out of work, taxes would be raised high so the working people can pay for the non-workers on welfare that don't want to work, and WWIII would be in full swing. And all you brain-deads who voted for her would be headed to containment camps be decided if you should be put to death or put out in the fields to raise the crops for the elite like Hillary-Killary, Obuma, and the congress democraps along with all the rino's.
A Horrid Beast

Lake Hamilton, FL

#29 May 15, 2018
bytch, HUH?

Weakest President

Edison, NJ

#30 May 15, 2018
A Horrid Beast wrote:
bytch, HUH?

I hated Hillary as much as the next guy. But your Troll posts backing Trump are a bunch of nonsense. Bet you got paid to spew your garbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Liberal crooks 1,829,014
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hillareyfartssnow 64,970
Trunt's Space Wars Coming? 2 hr God Damned Holy S... 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Blue Bird_ 12,508
News Will Emanuel put Chicago taxpayers at even grea... 4 hr Citizen 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Barry Soetoro 244,175
News The year in school segregation: More of the same (Dec '13) 19 hr Tack 17

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages