4 Dead, 10 Wounded in Weekend Violence

Apr 14, 2013 Full story: NBC Chicago 8

Dozens of Chicagoans and gun control supporters gathered to hold a vigil for victims of gun violence at the Federal Plaza Saturday.

Full Story
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#2 Apr 14, 2013
what? where are all the senators?, congressman? michelle obozo, obozo hisself??
no weeping no gashing of teeth not a single crocodile tear.......

oh wait this is Chicago no body in Chicago cares how many people are killed how many gun laws are broken .

yea we can all see how well gun control is working in Chicago right????

but don't park in the wrong place........
stop

Schaumburg, IL

#4 Apr 15, 2013
Hitler disarmed the germans too. Get the picture?
Hope

Reading, PA

#5 Apr 15, 2013
watch them throw out the 2nd amendment and start working on some more, never waste a good crisis
Obama-Hoodwinked -YOU

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Guliani cleaned up NYC. He simply clamped down on street crime and all crime stopped.

Chicago Mayor won't do it because he WANTS a disaster in order to facilitate gun control laws.

This is a classic case of Government abuse of power in order to manipulate law makers. Chicago Mayor will NEVER crack down on gun crime, it's needed to further their agenda.

Obama knows exactly what is going on and he hopes to get more gun laws passed EVEN THOU Chicago has strict gun laws and the highest rate of murder by gun in the nation.
Obama-Hoodwinked -YOU

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Apr 15, 2013
BTW, that would splash blood on Obama's hands, not to mention on the Chicago Mayor's hands.

They are causing/allowing the murders to continue in Chicago.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#8 Apr 15, 2013
Obama-Hoodwinked-YOU wrote:
BTW, that would splash blood on Obama's hands, not to mention on the Chicago Mayor's hands.
They are causing/allowing the murders to continue in Chicago.
not me I voted for the other guys.

don't know what your babbling about, blacks have been shooting killing other blacks on the south side in Chicago since 1966. the violence has moved south in Chicago as the black community expended south in the city.

the problem is and always has been since 1966 city, county, state & federal law enforcement has not taken any serious action to end the violence.

its as if there was a organized plan by law enforcement at every level to just allow blacks to just do what ever they want to do with impunity. some of the black neighborhoods are so lawless controlled by street gangs even police don't want to go into those neighborhood. this is crazy and way out of control.

This lawless disregard for life and rule of law only occurs in black neighborhoods. why? why does official Chicago allow this nonsense?

there have been thousands of homicides on the south side of the city the cases never get solved or even investigated??
this doesn't happen in any other cities or communities in America on this scale except in Detroit which again was a black dominated community culture.

Being from Chicago I wonder what the future of Chicago is or if the city has a future with a population like this.

City can not survive when the whole south side of the city is a lawless jungle. as blacks move south in the city they destroy homes apts reducing them to burned out hulks not fit for human habitation . the city has had to bulldoze thousands of homes & commercial buildings. these vacant lots no long produce tax revenue to supported the bloated fiscal mess Chicago is in.

so what happens to the large population of black gang bangers??

what happens to all those guns on the south side, drugs and drug revenue?? some body is getting rich off this drug trade where is the money going?

the silence on this issue is deafening, no response from the larger black community, or any of the so called black leaders, local federal law enforcement, local national news media
not a peep from anyone.

If I was the mayor you would be seeing the national guard isolating the area, then going house by house block by block taking the guns, drugs, illegals off the streets clean this mess up.

TV camera & news casters on the streets publishing license plates of drug buyers cars as they drive in for drugs and addresses of drug sale locations.

Detroit today is a wasteland because the local, state or federal government did not take action 40 years ago to end this out of control lawless crap.
Obama-Hoodwinked -YOU

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Apr 15, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
<quoted text>
not me I voted for the other guys.
don't know what your babbling about, blacks have been shooting killing other blacks on the south side in Chicago since 1966. the violence has moved south in Chicago as the black community expended south in the city.
the problem is and always has been since 1966 city, county, state & federal law enforcement has not taken any serious action to end the violence.
its as if there was a organized plan by law enforcement at every level to just allow blacks to just do what ever they want to do with impunity. some of the black neighborhoods are so lawless controlled by street gangs even police don't want to go into those neighborhood. this is crazy and way out of control.
This lawless disregard for life and rule of law only occurs in black neighborhoods. why? why does official Chicago allow this nonsense?
there have been thousands of homicides on the south side of the city the cases never get solved or even investigated??
this doesn't happen in any other cities or communities in America on this scale except in Detroit which again was a black dominated community culture.
Being from Chicago I wonder what the future of Chicago is or if the city has a future with a population like this.
City can not survive when the whole south side of the city is a lawless jungle. as blacks move south in the city they destroy homes apts reducing them to burned out hulks not fit for human habitation . the city has had to bulldoze thousands of homes & commercial buildings. these vacant lots no long produce tax revenue to supported the bloated fiscal mess Chicago is in.
so what happens to the large population of black gang bangers??
what happens to all those guns on the south side, drugs and drug revenue?? some body is getting rich off this drug trade where is the money going?
the silence on this issue is deafening, no response from the larger black community, or any of the so called black leaders, local federal law enforcement, local national news media
not a peep from anyone.
If I was the mayor you would be seeing the national guard isolating the area, then going house by house block by block taking the guns, drugs, illegals off the streets clean this mess up.
TV camera & news casters on the streets publishing license plates of drug buyers cars as they drive in for drugs and addresses of drug sale locations.
Detroit today is a wasteland because the local, state or federal government did not take action 40 years ago to end this out of control lawless crap.
So black on black crime in Chicago is ignored. Yet the murder statistics from Chicago are used by Obama to justify stronger gun laws.

I agree the way to stop crime is to isolate the area and do a door to door search and round up the criminals and lock them up. Collecting guns and other weapons also.

Seems to me the Government is allowing Chicago crime and then using the stats to push their agenda.

Right?
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#10 Apr 16, 2013
Obama-Hoodwinked-YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
So black on black crime in Chicago is ignored. Yet the murder statistics from Chicago are used by Obama to justify stronger gun laws.
I agree the way to stop crime is to isolate the area and do a door to door search and round up the criminals and lock them up. Collecting guns and other weapons also.
Seems to me the Government is allowing Chicago crime and then using the stats to push their agenda.
Right?
yo clyde
ya going too fast here. gotts to check yer facts yer history.

First off blacks have been shooting other blacks on the south side of Chicago since the late 50's which was way before obozo was even born.

as the black population numerically increased and took over more of the south side the murder rates increased as did other crime stats for the areas they lived in.

the problem is that official Chicago ,cook county , state law enforcement made conscious decisions not to actively bother investigating those homicides which by now total in the thousands.

can you imagine or even mentally grasp the concept that thousands of people have been killed by gun fire on the south side of Chicago and no one cares. no one in the south side community, city, county, state law enforcement, local news media cares. sad commentary.

thousands of unsolved homicides in Chicago police files.....
man that's cold!

the blacks realized they could get away with murder or anything else on the south side of Chicago.

as a result you have drug sales drive by shootings, prostitution, managed by blacks & illegals because Chicago is a sanctuary city which attracts illegals.

plus you have the added benefit of black and illegals doing drug turf wars and black street gangs doing turf war with other black street gangs.

some parts of the hood are so out of control so lawless that the police don't want to go there.

come on man, the city and its people needs to get a grip on reality here.

this isn't about obozo he is way too inept, incompetent to even understand what's happening in Chicago.

but the larger question is what does this say about the future of Chicago?? or does the city have a future??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,109,606
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 min Always Smile 83
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,011
Scots, Scottish Americans in Chicago brace for ... 4 min James 2
Dear Abby 9-17-14 8 min Mister Tonka 8
Protests Continue After Chicago Police Shoot 3r... 15 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 9-17-14 17 min Mister Tonka 10
Amy 9-16 56 min Mister Tonka 49
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr anonymousdoom 98,215
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs