Cop Kills Unarmed Man After Sarcastic...

Cop Kills Unarmed Man After Sarcastic Remark

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Steve Watson

Matawan, NJ

#1 Dec 9, 2013

Posted By steve_watson On December 9, 2013 @ 1:03 pm In Featured Stories,Tile | No Comments

Honor student’s last words were “Oh, you’re gonna shoot me?”

Steve Watson
Infowars.com
December 9, 2013

A campus police offer in San Antonio has been placed on paid leave following the shooting of an unarmed student who directed a sarcastic remark toward the officer.

The incident took place Friday morning during a traffic stop close to the University of the Incarnate Word. KSAT News reports that 23-year-old honor student Robert Cameron Redus was shot to death by Cpl. Christopher Carter at around around 2 a.m.

After pulling Redus over for speeding, according to the police report, witnesses said that the officer emptied his gun into the student, without warning and despite the fact he was unarmed.

http://www.infowars.com/cop-kills-unarmed-man...
The Stinker

Madisonville, KY

#2 Dec 9, 2013
Let that be a lesson. Don't get smart with a cop.
A better lesson

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 9, 2013
The Stinker wrote:
Always carry a large caliber gun and kill the cop before he kills you. And if there is time grab his wallet and gun, find out where he lives and where his family is just as they do to you.
jimbo

Zion, IL

#4 Dec 10, 2013
The Stinker wrote:
. What are you an idiot u should be shot moron!
jimbo

Zion, IL

#5 Dec 10, 2013
Most cops have let the power go to there head and are just waiting to sqeeze the trigger, its bullshit the worthless officers in my town hang out in a restaurant and when you try to say hi or how's it goin they just stare at u till u look away,I suppose if I had a vest, gun, and badge I'd think I was pretty tough to "Police State"
The Stinker

Madisonville, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2013
jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>. What are you an idiot u should be shot moron!
Are you going to try to shoot me, punk?
hands on ar

Zion, IL

#7 Dec 11, 2013
The Stinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to try to shoot me, punk?
. Yeah he's gonna shoot u through the computer! You are an idiot
The Stinker

Madisonville, KY

#8 Dec 11, 2013
hands on ar wrote:
<quoted text>. Yeah he's gonna shoot u through the computer! You are an idiot
You're the one sounding like an idiot. People like you have a relatively short life span.
The Stinker

Madisonville, KY

#9 Dec 11, 2013
jimbo wrote:
Most cops have let the power go to there head and are just waiting to sqeeze the trigger, its bullshit the worthless officers in my town hang out in a restaurant and when you try to say hi or how's it goin they just stare at u till u look away,I suppose if I had a vest, gun, and badge I'd think I was pretty tough to "Police State"
I dunno, maybe if you got a vest, a gun and a badge, maybe that would make you feel like a man. Don't worry if they don't speak to you. They have a job to do. Let them do it and leave them alone.
stinks

Zion, IL

#10 Dec 12, 2013
I smell a pig!
amen to that

Zion, IL

#11 Dec 12, 2013
A better lesson wrote:
<quoted text>
Always carry a large caliber gun and kill the cop before he kills you. And if there is time grab his wallet and gun, find out where he lives and where his family is just as they do to you.
. Take notes they may save your life
oho

United States

#12 Dec 12, 2013
Steve Watson wrote:
Posted By steve_watson On December 9, 2013 @ 1:03 pm In Featured Stories,Tile | No Comments
Honor student’s last words were “Oh, you’re gonna shoot me?”
Steve Watson
Infowars.com
December 9, 2013
A campus police offer in San Antonio has been placed on paid leave following the shooting of an unarmed student who directed a sarcastic remark toward the officer.
The incident took place Friday morning during a traffic stop close to the University of the Incarnate Word. KSAT News reports that 23-year-old honor student Robert Cameron Redus was shot to death by Cpl. Christopher Carter at around around 2 a.m.
After pulling Redus over for speeding, according to the police report, witnesses said that the officer emptied his gun into the student, without warning and despite the fact he was unarmed.
http://www.infowars.com/cop-kills-unarmed-man...
Just do what they ask and every thing will turn out well. Life saved
no excuse

Zion, IL

#17 Dec 12, 2013
Yea so what's the excuse for shooting an unarmed man somebody find the rest of the story!
oho

United States

#18 Dec 13, 2013
no excuse wrote:
Yea so what's the excuse for shooting an unarmed man somebody find the rest of the story!
The man was beaten the officer with the officers baton stick. officer was defended him self. DONT Resist , nothing to worry about.
no excuse

Zion, IL

#19 Dec 13, 2013
Where in the article did it say that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,563,387
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 242,222
Bill and Hillary 1 hr Art Vandalay 13
WHO'D have thunk it? 1 hr Art Vandalay 7
Maxwell street ghosts 3 hr LATEX Art 2
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 7 hr Art Mandalay 63
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 11,008

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages