First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#21 Mar 31, 2014
1: Good grief. Married people don't join dating sites, period. Ditch the jerk.

2: Strange thoughts. Heaven is perfect and you won't be confronting by abusers; that is a non-existent reality or thought process in that stage.
I like how Kuuippo stated it.
Julie

Chicago, IL

#22 Mar 31, 2014
LW1: Your husband is using "depression" as an excuse to try to cheat. And he's gaslighting you, telling you that you "have no reason to feel hurt." What a lying, manipulative POS.

Talk to a good divorce attorney. NOW.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#23 Mar 31, 2014
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I have a problem with someone who feels remorse in their heart at his death bed. My question , and I think the LW's question, is whether the remorse is for the deeds done or remorse that the person may be headed for Hell.
The Lord can look into a man's heart and tell the difference.
PEllen wrote:
From what I hear in church and have read, though, that's not the story that is sold to the "sinners".
Don't now what to tell you about that. That's the way I interpreted the lesson from my years of catholic school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min Frijoles 69,489
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min houzton 1,115,049
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min mahz 50,027
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Who 46,993
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 36 min Susan 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,344

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]