Damn What a PIG

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 9, 2010
Micheal Tuman YOU ARE A PIG YOU FAT BITCH! This guy DOMINIQUE should kill you for what you pulled! I would. Why can't the IAD or the FBI go after this guy for what he's done to this man? PIGS STICK TOGHTER THAT's Why! TUman you better watch you back because i have been reading on this Dominique and he seemd to have quite a rep!

If he does come after you and you end up dead like the PIG you are then he would be justified!

Andra Smarth, Chicago
Two HOMO COPS

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 9, 2010
What a story! With all that's going on within the CHicago Police it seems that Two HOMO COPS are working at AREA Three and they set that Boxer GT Dominique? WHAT The Hell!!

And they seem to get away with it too. I bet the FED's wont even go looking into this because are too busy playing grab ass. The Chicago Police Should be ashamed! All cop's are cowards and Fags in my book! To hell with all of you.

I'll remember that next time if a cop stops me to make sure to ask if he's a homo! LMAO!
Mike Tuman a Homo

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 9, 2010
Yeah, I can believe that I have worked along side the guy for 12 years here at Area 3. I also remember the Dominique case too. He came here on a out of state complaint about his daughter and a question of the court order he had. Dominique had custody and Tuman who did not call the court to check to see if the mother had dummied up the out of state order or not gave the child to the mother. Dominique resisted and next thing I knew I come running into the Interview room and this Dominique knocked the shit out of Tuman! he was laying flat on his back.

Tuman was so upset thatday that I was sure that the were going to try to "tune up" Dominique in Holding. He has always had the cork in to tight. And when he set this Dominique up, that was equally stupid! I'm suprised that he did not get into a jackpot for that dumb shit! If A suspect beats the case SO WHAT! He'll be back, trust me on that. Tuman is stupid like that and most if not all of his cases can come under some sort of hankie pankie, especially black suspect, which is what we mostly see in here anyway.

Oh for the record, Youth was change over to SPECIAL VICTUMS after it was found out that Tuman fucked up and filed a illegal report on a closed case not belonging to him and the brass sign off on it. Check mit out. Dominique was in Georgia, already and the word had gotton out that Tuman and The Sarge fuck this one up with the Georgia Dick. Gould had nothing to do with it but he said he wanted no part of it. Tuman you are an asshole and whatever happens to you and the brass who helped do that to that kid you got comming. ASSHOLE!

He made a pass at a blavk detective up here named Jackson. Jackson beat Mike's ass> SO it's ture!
Elanie Tuman

Chicago, IL

#8 Dec 25, 2012
I divorced Michael in 2008 Because I found out he was having sex with men he worked with and men from his unit in the army reserves. I cant stand to look at him nevermind the fact that I know that he has been having sex with men during the time we were married.

He is a pig, I totally agree with you. It is a shame that the department allows a sexual deviant who was married to a WOMAN, having sex with his MALE CO-WORKERS PARTNERS, and the bosses allow him anywhere near crimes envolving children or sexual matters at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Scrutiny 190,250
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,234,370
News Six injured in shootings across Chicago 5 min reality is a crutch 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr factcheck 53,505
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 99,575
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 6,010
Abby 5-28 2 hr RACE 18
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]