American Public Turns Anti-War

American Public Turns Anti-War

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Washington Blog

Tempe, AZ

#1 Apr 29, 2014
American Public Turns Anti-War … Warmongers Desperately Reply,“But War Is GOOD for Us!”

Washington’s Blog
April 29, 2014

The American people are now overwhelmingly opposed to more war in Ukraine, Syria, Iran and elsewhere.

Image: Barack Obama with U.S. Troops (Wiki Commons).

Those who get rich from war (the military-industrial complexers and big banks) and their lackeys aredesperate to reverse this trend.

As such, they are resorting to more and more outlandish justifications for war.

For example, Ian Morris has written an entire book arguing that war is the best thing ever, the onlything which has lifted us out of poverty and barbarianism. And – yes – he even says that war brings peace.

http://www.infowars.com/american-public-turns...
hands on AR

Zion, IL

#2 Apr 30, 2014
It dont matter what we think they'll do it anyway that or they'll pearl harbor our asses to gain support and it will happen look how many of our boys joined after they got us with 911 mark my word!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,643,809
Biden Shows His Crazy Side 1 hr test 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr ThanksForTheLaugh... 64,159
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Maverick 808 105,334
Live From "Earth II"....? 8 hr Kill Devil Agrees 7
last post wins! (Apr '13) 10 hr honeymylove 2,656
last post wins! (Dec '10) 10 hr honeymylove 3,220

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages