Why We will Go to War with Russia

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Exactly right

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 31, 2014
I hope that Russia and China will form a strong alliance and that they both kick the living sh1t out of America. We need it badly. I hope Putin sees this.

The latest headline to appear in the German Press –“Putin confidant: There will be war in Europe”

by Martin Armstrong | July 31, 2014

The latest headline to appear in the German Press –“Putin confidant: There will be war in Europe” Indeed, our own back-door channels are red hot. It seems many people are well aware of our model on the Cycle of War and have been lighting up my phone. I knew people always wanted to know what Socrates had to say on the economy. They even wanted to know geopolitical after Socrates correctly forecast the collapse of Russia. But the Cycle of War seems to have added another dimension.

Obama is playing a very dangerous card. He seems to be speculating that sanctions could lead to a coup against Putin. However, he can also put Putin in a position where to personally survive, he needs war in Europe. But the West is in the same boat. The entire social network is collapsing. While the gold promoters predict hyperinflation, they fail to understand history. They will NOT print to meet obligations, they will (1) default, and (2) create war as a last resort.

http://www.infowars.com/why-we-will-go-to-war...
SnuffAGlobalist

Doniphan, MO

#2 Jul 31, 2014
What did US sanctions on Japan, prior to World War II, get America?

What the hell do these morons think that sanctions against Russia will get us now?

This f*cking Pentagon thinks that a NUCLEAR WAR with RUSSIA is..... ready.....wait for it.....

SURVIVABLE...

Survivable by whom???????

29% of Americans in the Fairliegh Dickinson University poll, in April of 2013, answered YES....

when asked...

"DO YOU BELIEVE AN ARMED REVOLUTION IS NECESSARY AND COMING TO AMERICA?"

29% is the number that had the balls to say YES, to someone on the phone whom they did not know.

How many kept their mouths shut to protect themselves, but felt the same way?

Since ALL THE CRAP that has happened since April 2013, don't you think that the the number who would answer YES, today, is significantly higher than back then?.
SnuffAGlobalist

Doniphan, MO

#3 Jul 31, 2014
In a war between RUSSIA and the GLOBALISTS, I'm "ROOTIN' for PUTIN"
I agree

Dallas, TX

#4 Aug 1, 2014
SnuffAGlobalist wrote:
In a war between RUSSIA and the GLOBALISTS, I'm "ROOTIN' for PUTIN"
I hope that Russia and China along with North Korea eat America alive. Dea--th to the feds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,522,060
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 18 min Rose of Tralee 105,132
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Buster Steinbeizer 240,358
News Chicago Restaurants Rally Against Trump Immigra... 4 hr Truth 8
I think she is pissed. From a few years ago. 4 hr SENIORS READ-THIS 6
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 4 hr OUTLAW-HALAL-FOODS 13
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr RACE 10,582

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages