First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kuuipo

Marina, CA

#21 Oct 22, 2013
LW1: You seem very self-aware and you are not being dishonest with your boyfriend. Your only problem is that he wants to convince you to be monogamous and you're pretty sure that's not for you, at least at this point in your life. So just tell him that you care for him, but you cannot promise him monogamy. Then he can figure out what works for him.

LW2: Team squishymama.

LW3: Team Stina and itser. A good friend of mine married a man 17 years older than her. He has always been sedentary and is not aging at all well. But she till loves him and would not change a thing. You have to live in the present. Tomorrow is promised to no one

Since: Mar 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Oct 22, 2013
My father-in-law outlived his first 2 wives, and then married a "fascinating older woman" when he was 75 and she was 80! They had 4 happy years together till he died at 79. She survived him by 3 or 4 years IIRC :-)
Blunt Advice

Saddle River, NJ

#23 Oct 22, 2013
Letter from #3's husband in about 5 years

Dear Abby, I am approaching 60. Ten years ago I made the mistake of ending a good marriage and left my wife for a 22 year old girl. She was hot looking, and I thought that she felt the same way about me. Now I see that all she wanted was to have a sugar daddy to take care of her. And she's not so young and hot anymore, but if I tell her I want out, the whiny needy wench will have a meltdown. What should I do?

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25 Oct 22, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have kids. So does that mean I can go as young as I want?
Not under age ones cause then you can't show us your lack of insight when you're in the slammer.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#26 Oct 22, 2013
2: Hmmmm...sorry, but this is stuff she should've been working on before entering a new relationship/marriage. Give her time, then she must get help or this will bleed into other things.

3: And the fact that this never occured to you before tells me all I need to know about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are democrats destroyed? 11 min Jeff Davis 272
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Guest 1,484,472
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 41 min Ize Found 71,321
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min JRB 234,729
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min Into The Night 62,988
Cong. John Lewis is a worthless black dem. hack... 56 min Repliers R Idiots 25
Trump Will Erase Memory of Obama With Executive... 59 min HaHaHa 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages