:Heaven is safer than Chicago:

:Heaven is safer than Chicago:

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Christina

Moline, IL

#1 Jan 31, 2013
That about broke my heart to hear that girl say that on the news. Its true. You are better off dead than facing Chicago gang bangers and their anarchy. I say bring in the National Guard and lets play some fuckn war games. Shoot to kill anyone out past 11pm. I am as serious as a heart attack. This is the only solution. Emmanuel can only cry and wish upon a star that removing the guns will end it. No Rahm you clueless idiot. The only answer is to exterminate this entire problem. Shoot them. Or poison them. Just like the rats they are.
grounded in reality

Nashua, NH

#3 Jan 31, 2013
ahhh Christina

every city in America is safer than the south side of Chicago. only hell is worse than the south side.

that's right baby cakes no city in the country had more people shot killed & wounded than Chicago in 2012. or for the past 15 years, look it up.

Only Syria killed more people by gun fire in 2012 but there is a war going on there.

The people of the city have to step up and stop the craziness.

It's a city problem that has gotten worse over the years.
The people of the city have to say enough and march on the drug dealers dens demand the killing stops. out side forces won't solve the internal problem.

the people and the police of the south side know the who, what, when and where of the drug , gun problem is located .

you live there so you all know who has the drugs, guns where the crazies live.

only the people of Chicago can look in the mirror and answer the question why hasn't something happen.

or you can continue to be like the moron Palestinians waiting for 50 years for someone to come save them or you can take matters into your hands.

ya gotta save your selves cause no one else on the planet cares.

see Detroit ? that's the future of Chicago's south side, a burnt out hulk devoid of life a waste land
can't pay it's bills no jobs no housing just
a dysfunctional waste land laid waste by the people who lived there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min VetnorsGate 1,747,144
Chicago has the Worst Women (Jun '16) 32 min Perry Mason 165
Trump is A 37 min USAsince1680 643
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min SILENT but DEADLY 64,574
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 55 min Adolf 72,076
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 1 hr Gritty 143
ms 13 4 hr DEAD SERIOUS 9

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages