First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#41 Aug 6, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
FUnny. we were talking about seniors' sex lives. You did purport to know all about this but now you don't? Which is it?
I know!

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#42 Aug 6, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
FUnny. we were talking about seniors' sex lives. You did purport to know all about this but now you don't? Which is it?
That's funny. I thought we were talking about seniors dating!

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#43 Aug 6, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!
Please show me the posts where we were talking about seniors' sex-capades?

Nevermind, I'll save you the trouble. You can't because we weren't.
Julie

Chicago, IL

#44 Aug 6, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I have more insight, common sense, and life experiences than many people twice my age.
That would be in that delightful alternate universe where pigs fly.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#45 Aug 6, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show me the posts where we were talking about seniors' sex-capades?
Nevermind, I'll save you the trouble. You can't because we weren't.
Here's where you said older men aren't looking for floozies ... the term floozie meaning a woman who is sexually promiscuous:

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T53I7GJOHP...

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#46 Aug 6, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's where you said older men aren't looking for floozies ... the term floozie meaning a woman who is sexually promiscuous:
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T53I7GJOHP...
Thank you, I had no idea what I said!

AREN'T looking... AREN'T...

Nice try, cupcake.

NEXT!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#47 Aug 6, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, I had no idea what I said!
AREN'T looking... AREN'T...
Nice try, cupcake.
NEXT!
Pretending you have know who they don't have sex with, still concerns their sex lives. Therefore, you were discussing their sex lives.

Sublime for the win!!!! It burns, doesn't it?

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#48 Aug 6, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretending you have know who they don't have sex with, still concerns their sex lives. Therefore, you were discussing their sex lives.
Sublime for the win!!!! It burns, doesn't it?
No one mentioned anything about sex lives than you. And I think Angela.

Nope. Doesn't burn ME at all. But I'm sorry you're such a sore loser. And I bet that really burns YOU, doesn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dr Guru 192,565
SOLUTION ON HOW TO GET AN EX BACK,CONTACT (drdo... 7 min Adele 26
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min RealDave 1,252,782
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr USA people 54,013
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr nonattorney spoke... 99,937
9 dead 53 injured 5 hr Right Wing 10
abby7-7-15 6 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages