Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs

Full story: Newsday

President Barack Obama promised Monday to deliver more than 600,000 jobs through his $787 billion stimulus plan this summer, with federal agencies pumping billions into public works projects, schools and summer youth programs.

Comments (Page 5,474)

Showing posts 109,461 - 109,480 of109,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that I laughed at you using a left wing blog as a "credible" source while criticizing someone else's source... makes me what exactly?
Fair and objective.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your credible source is Breitbart? You are a simpleton. Not worth commenting on.
Breitbart, eh? Hilarious.
And yet you do comment, my little lib prog toolkit. You can't help yourself.

And anticipating which typically lame reactionary lib prog ad hom (it's all from FOOOXXXXX!!!), I provided the link to the RAW PRIMARY SOURCE DATA as well.

But you don't have the stones or the intellectual capacity to engage on the content and facts, do you? You never even looked at it, did you?
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Epic lie? Really? Well I guess you'll be thrilled if the Republican party tries to impeach Obama over the Washington Posts convoluted opinion piece. Epic fail.
Impeach?? Come, come, joe - get a grip. A healthy house-cleaning of firings of and resignations by corrupt Obama Admin politicals in the White House, State, and IRS clearly unfit for public trust by reason in abject incompetence, stupidity, and malfeasance should be quite sufficient to serve the best interests of the nation.

Unless you, in your heart of hearts, know this mob of Chicago thugs have more corrupt secrets yet to be revealed ... Obama does look more and more Nixonian with every passing day ... the pathological lies, the Enemies List with improper IRS persecution and illegal snooping for those who dare to threaten His Incompetence's Holy Agenda ...
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

joe wrote:
<quoted text>

I think the right is getting worried that the left might actually start using Rove-like techniques like packing various government agencyies.(sic)
BTW, still waiting on your original sources, links, and attributions for those "reports" you assert have been made that Rove is behind the IRS persecution of anti-TEA Party/Spending/Patriot/Small Government groups ...

You'll have those posted for us to review post haste, right?

I mean,'cause they're so important to a true and balanced understanding of the TRUTH, and so credible and all, I'm sure ...
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, still waiting on your original sources, links, and attributions for those "reports" you assert have been made that Rove is behind the IRS persecution of anti-TEA Party/Spending/Patriot/Small Government groups ...
You'll have those posted for us to review post haste, right?
I mean,'cause they're so important to a true and balanced understanding of the TRUTH, and so credible and all, I'm sure ...
I just love watching foam. And I'll let the media do it's job. Cheers.
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love watching foam. And I'll let the media do it's (sic) job. Cheers.
Not as much as you seem to enjoy compulsively spewing it.

No sources for your ridiculous post at all? What a surprise.

Translation: "I was posting petulant and delusional partisan propaganda out of my azz again. I got nothing."

Cheers, indeed.

Done with you for a while, joe - you've finally succeeded in boring the living chit out of me. Go flame some choom and celebrate.
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as much as you seem to enjoy compulsively spewing it.
No sources for your ridiculous post at all? What a surprise.
Translation: "I was posting petulant and delusional partisan propaganda out of my azz again. I got nothing."
Cheers, indeed.
Done with you for a while, joe - you've finally succeeded in boring the living chit out of me. Go flame some choom and celebrate.
Ah, gee whiz, old coot, you're sounding down right idiotic now. So, I'm just funnin' with you. You just wait for these investigations to reveal..., well, you'll just have to wait.

But don't to be too quick to rush to judgement (ha!), Might turn out somewhat worse for your party than you expected. Kinda like the "Fast and Furious" right wing masturbatory "scandal".

What do they say; "move along, nothing to see here".
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

For the thoughtful and not easily beguiled only (reality begins to surface):

Benghazi Bombshell: Leaked Emails Were Edited to Make Obama Look Bad

(Jake) Tapper condemned the leaker as having the agenda to make the White House look like they were protecting the State Department.

This is why we do not run with these stories when they first come out. Consistently over Obama’s first term, we found that when the facts come out later (as I pointed out in the new shiny ball IRS scandal story), it has turned out that the stories were being planted in the press. The information was wrong. There was an agenda afloat.

What is even worse for Republicans is that the real email expresses dismay at the uninformed spreading bullcrap. The only people screaming bullcrap about Benghazi were Republicans who sought to use it to win an election.

Another day, another conspiracy debunked. Now, when will the press stop falling for this crap? Note to the media, the next time a “Republican congressional aide” or unnamed source has a smoking gun OMG!!11!!! Nixon Bush scandal, you might want to find a back up source, and get the original documents before being Breitbarted by edited emails/videos/etc.

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/05/14/cnn-e...
nac

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, gee whiz, old coot, you're sounding down right idiotic now. So, I'm just funnin' with you. You just wait for these investigations to reveal..., well, you'll just have to wait.
But don't to be too quick to rush to judgement (ha!), Might turn out somewhat worse for your party than you expected. Kinda like the "Fast and Furious" right wing masturbatory "scandal".
What do they say; "move along, nothing to see here".
So all of those Mexicans, as well as Brian Terry getting shot and killed by guns provided to Mexican gangs from the US government was a good thing?
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
So all of those Mexicans, as well as Brian Terry getting shot and killed by guns provided to Mexican gangs from the US government was a good thing?
You're not really that stupid are you? Really? How the fck did you come up with that? Hangin' around with teddy too long, I reckon.
nac

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

joe wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not really that stupid are you? Really? How the fck did you come up with that? Hangin' around with teddy too long, I reckon.
It just seems that if you think the press shouldn't cover it and Americans shouldn't talk about it... then you must support it.
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
It just seems that if you think the press shouldn't cover it and Americans shouldn't talk about it... then you must support it.
Okay, let's go through this real slow like. No one said (me especially and evidently) that the press shouldn't cover ANYTHING!
Got that?

My criticism of you and what the Republican party has degenerated into and tea party tin-hat paranoids and teddy are doing is making up your mind(s) and assigning guilt and motives before anybody even sneezes. And unlike your make-believe objectivity, I do not apologize for criticizing and attacking what the Republican party has become and the absence of values and ethics that have infected same.

But you guys show up here with your totally UN-skeptical repeating of right wing foxnews talking points before the truth is known. And I guess you think we're all supposed to go "Oh right, I've never known the right wing media to lie or push out hyperbole and "un-proven facts" before; Beck, Hannity, James O'Keefe, Malkin, Coulter, et al. And they're all so polite and pleasant and rational too.

I don't have a problem at all with you telling me that you believe Obama is (____insert latest paranoid conspiracy) and that liberals want to confiscate your little dlck replacement guns and that Benghazi could have been prevented if Obama was a better president or Bush and Cheney could have prevented 9/11 if they'd wanted to/paid attention/knew what they were doing (you can pick). That's your prerogative, what you believe.

But that's not what you and fox and the rest of Rupert Murdoch's trolls do. They make stuff up, they lie, they create phony videos and ambush people on the street.
In England they tap phones and pay off MP's. Fox argued the First Amendment gives broadcasters the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on the public airwaves (nice).
And, along with guys like Lee Atwater, Karl Rove and their handmaiden's Darrell Issa they attack at the lowest level. Show me, if you can, their counterparts on the left.

And then you read my posts and do the same damn thing, make shlt up. So believe what you want. Bring your "belief", I'll argue back but keep your "facts" to yourself until they really are facts.'Kay?
nac

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, let's go through this real slow like. No one said (me especially and evidently) that the press shouldn't cover ANYTHING!
Got that?
My criticism of you and what the Republican party has degenerated into and tea party tin-hat paranoids and teddy are doing is making up your mind(s) and assigning guilt and motives before anybody even sneezes. And unlike your make-believe objectivity, I do not apologize for criticizing and attacking what the Republican party has become and the absence of values and ethics that have infected same.
But you guys show up here with your totally UN-skeptical repeating of right wing foxnews talking points before the truth is known. And I guess you think we're all supposed to go "Oh right, I've never known the right wing media to lie or push out hyperbole and "un-proven facts" before; Beck, Hannity, James O'Keefe, Malkin, Coulter, et al. And they're all so polite and pleasant and rational too.
I don't have a problem at all with you telling me that you believe Obama is (____insert latest paranoid conspiracy) and that liberals want to confiscate your little dlck replacement guns and that Benghazi could have been prevented if Obama was a better president or Bush and Cheney could have prevented 9/11 if they'd wanted to/paid attention/knew what they were doing (you can pick). That's your prerogative, what you believe.
But that's not what you and fox and the rest of Rupert Murdoch's trolls do. They make stuff up, they lie, they create phony videos and ambush people on the street.
In England they tap phones and pay off MP's. Fox argued the First Amendment gives broadcasters the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on the public airwaves (nice).
And, along with guys like Lee Atwater, Karl Rove and their handmaiden's Darrell Issa they attack at the lowest level. Show me, if you can, their counterparts on the left.
And then you read my posts and do the same damn thing, make shlt up. So believe what you want. Bring your "belief", I'll argue back but keep your "facts" to yourself until they really are facts.'Kay?
You have a habit of making assumptions about my beliefs based on my criticisms of things that the government has done. Some were pretty funny... "the world is 600 years old," for example.

Anyway, I hope you had fun typing your rant! Bye joey!
Mike

Zephyrhills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA = Incompetent boob , failure , lying sack of Manure
nac

Patchogue, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
joe is NOT gonna like you. He might even call you a "righty."
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

nac wrote:
<quoted text>
nac wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a habit of making assumptions about my beliefs...
You think a little too highly of yourself. I don't make any assumptions about your beliefs. No assumptions necessary, you make your beliefs quite well known.
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
Gee, Mike you're sounding a little bit jealous of Mr. Obama. Is it his education, or maybe his classic American success story, or his family.'Cause your hoisting way too much projection out there, don't 'ya think, Mikey?
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Note to right wing babblers:

Funny how everyone of you think, say and act the same, dontcha think? Shouldn't you disagree about one or two things? I mean you're all such "independent" thinkers, right?
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Appearing on Tuesday night’s episode of “The O’Reilly Factor,” author and sports journalist Bernie Goldberg agreed with host Bill O’Reilly on a critique of Republican opinion-makers in the media, saying he felt like President Barack Obama could cure cancer and they would still hate him.
joe

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

ABC Admits That They Never Read Benghazi Emails That They Smeared Obama With

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 109,461 - 109,480 of109,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Olive Oil 1,077,635
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,382
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 13 min Garry Ackerman 2
Music Artists A to Z 14 min not a ghost 256
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 20 min Huh 5
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 21 min not a ghost 358
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 25 min not a ghost 1,102
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••