CT cares chicago doesn't

Posted in the Chicago Forum

bensleys idea

Nashua, NH

#1 Apr 23, 2013
I Don't get this at all. People of Ct suffer the loss of children, adults in a shooting and they take action, demanding action change help.
stand front of the press congress demanding change.
while its true that new gun laws passed in the heat of the moment won't change stop or end gun violence.

we already have lots of laws on the books that are not enforced so one more gun law or restriction won't fix anything.

But contrast this with the people of Chicago who have suffered through years of children adults being killed by gun fire and the people of Chicago do nothing.

over 520 people shot killed last year and Chicago does nothing says nothing not a peep. no demands for change no trips to the white house no nothing.

so what happen to the heart and soul of Chicago??

why do people there in chicago put up with thousands of citizens being shot killed over the years and no action taken to end the violence??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,154,115
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Jacques Ottawa 181,841
abby 12-21 22 min PEllen 1
amy 12-21 23 min PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min mdbuilder 49,224
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min KiMerde 51,255
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,885
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:14 pm PST