Atlas Vertebra Realignment and Arteri...

Atlas Vertebra Realignment and Arterial Blood Pressure Regulation in 42 Subjects

There are 2 comments on the I-Newswire.com story from Mar 3, 2014, titled Atlas Vertebra Realignment and Arterial Blood Pressure Regulation in 42 Subjects. In it, I-Newswire.com reports that:

A recent article in the Journal of Upper Cervical Chiropractic Research reported on a study investigating the effect of the Atlas Orthogonal upper cervical adjustment on arterial blood pressure .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at I-Newswire.com.

Wisdom

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 4, 2014
Fraudulent and misleading chiropractor at it again. Take 42 people with "high blood pressure", massage them, make them feel relaxed, tweak their top vertebrae and then say ....... "chiropractic cured" some of them of their high blood pressure.

No indication that, for the few patients, that this "lowering" of BP lasted more than 5 minutes. No "double blind" part to this STORY.

Outright bull crap "study". But since when has chiropractic ever needed research to make their bizarre claims?

No doubt some chiroquacker will come here and claim (i.e. rationalize) that .... but but but .......pills can kill.
Chiropractor From Chicago

Buffalo Grove, IL

#2 Mar 4, 2014
he he he It's 'wisdom' who is the fraud. She lies about everything. Her latest lie: "I'm an MD--head of critical care at a famous NY hospital." But she has no MD degree. Amazing.
Her only 'credential?' She failed in her chiropractic practice and is now bitter and mentally damaged.
On lunch now. I treated 24 patients this morning--about 18 to go. I have a very successful all cash practice. There is nothing better than chiropractic. I highly recommend it as a career if you want to help thousands of people per year and make a great living.
Just updated my website.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-wy 1,480,959
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 38 min SweLL GirL 10,079
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Sooo True 62,937
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Aquarius-wy 234,190
John Lewis is NOT a hero, he's an idiot who got... 4 hr BashThatTHUGHead 11
FRIDAY 1/20/17 PRESIDENT TRUMP. Democrap Tota... 6 hr EnjoyTheInauguration 6
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 3,533

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages