First Prev
of 2
Next Last
We Are Being Robbed

United States

#21 Dec 7, 2013
McDonalds will be using some horse meat in their crappy steam table burgers in 2014 . Their meat smells strange .

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22 Dec 8, 2013
Bad Lot wrote:
I live in Elk Grove where a neighbor of mine also fell in that parking lot at the local one here. Had to see for myself why. It is very dangerous in one spot. About two feet away from where the sidewalk drops off about six inches is a big parking lot bumper which sticks up quite a bit. If you're not looking down right at all this you're going to fall. I hope Go Blue Forever is the next victim. It would serve this sheeple right.
...Ambulance Chaser Victim Wannabee......
Same ol

United States

#23 Dec 19, 2013
LOL @ Go blue. You are far and away the biggest corporate troll I've ever seen. And dumber than a dead fish. I don't like reading about people getting hurt. But you're the exception. I see you all over topix and you have my vote for jerk of the year.
Phil from Philly

Scranton, PA

#24 Dec 20, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Ambulance Chaser Victim Wannabee......
"Instant Karma is going to get you...."
Phil from Philly

Scranton, PA

#25 Dec 20, 2013
We Are Being Robbed wrote:
McDonalds will be using some horse meat in their crappy steam table burgers in 2014 . Their meat smells strange .
And the other fast food joints use what? Prime Grade A beef? I don't eat much at McDonalds but I do like their fries. I used to like Steak and Shake but they are going downhill fast so I agree with most of the posts here.
Kitty

United States

#30 Dec 22, 2013
I was in the lot with my friends when that guy fell. If he needs a witness I'll step forward. F Steak and Shame for not even giving the guy one free meal.
Murder Capital

Lombard, IL

#31 Dec 22, 2013
Knowing Chicago surprised that the management at Steak and Shake didn't just shoot all the witnesses to the fall to cover the evidence. lol
Slider

Chicago, IL

#32 Dec 22, 2013
The food at Steak and Shake is very greasy now. Yuck!
Wake up Call

Elmhurst, IL

#33 Dec 28, 2013
Steak and Shake is not even a fast food restaurant. I had to wait almost an hour for my food the only time I ate their recently.
no tip

Bensenville, IL

#34 Jan 4, 2014
At all other fast food restaurants you order wait a few minutes than get your order and sit down and eat.
Here they have mostly waiters who expect a tip after making you wait 20 minutes sometimes, just to order?

Location hidden

#35 Jan 5, 2014
Phil from Philly wrote:
<quoted text>
"Instant Karma is going to get you...."
Like the Eagles?
Nutz

Columbus, IN

#36 Jan 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Like the Eagles?
Certainly not like the Wolverines.

Location hidden

#37 Jan 6, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly not like the Wolverines.
...lol...it's all good, as long as the buckeyes got hit in the face with the fry pan too.....
Count Me In

San Jose, CA

#39 Jan 6, 2014
Now getting back to Steak and Shake. Food not bad if you know what to order. However what happened at the Chicago area location was inexcusable.
For that reason I'm going to spread the word against them in my area.
Nuck

Montréal, Canada

#41 Jan 8, 2014
Only a matter of time before all corporations around the world act like Steak and Shake. They're all so filthy rich now, why should they care about the consumer? Wouldn't be surprised if some huge bank like Goldman Sachs owns all the fast food joints.
Rand Paul 2016

Buffalo, NY

#42 Jan 9, 2014
Steak and Shake are a bunch of arrogant corporate bastids.
Rand Paul 2016

Buffalo, NY

#43 Jan 9, 2014
Boycott Steak and Shake wrote:
This corporation is bad to the bone. Not going to mention names but have documentation to back what I'm saying. A friend of mine got a letter from their lawyer forbidding him under trespassing law to ever step on their property again.
Here's what happened:
My friend fell in their Elk Grove Village parking lot. Wasn't hurt seriously but banged up. He had been a customer for years so just asked for a free meal the next time. He got denied. Complained to the corporate office and now has been told in writing to stay off their property.
Whatever happened to the "Customer comes first??"
Your post is a MUST READ for the whole country! This kind of arrogance by Corporate America is thanks to Obama and his freebies to Wall Street. And, stupid people still think the Republicans are the party of the rich????

Location hidden

#44 Jan 10, 2014
Rand Paul 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is a MUST READ for the whole country! This kind of arrogance by Corporate America is thanks to Obama and his freebies to Wall Street. And, stupid people still think the Republicans are the party of the rich????
Truth be known.....Corporate America, including all the GOP bigshots financed by them....HAD ALREADY OUTSOURCED ALL THE GOOD JOBS.....Before President Obama even saw the White House.....Ask Mitt.....
Just Wondering

Edgerton, WI

#45 Jan 23, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Truth be known.....Corporate America, including all the GOP bigshots financed by them....HAD ALREADY OUTSOURCED ALL THE GOOD JOBS.....Before President Obama even saw the White House.....Ask Mitt.....
Maybe so....but Obama was the first president to hand bailouts to Wall Street on a non stop basis. TARP was child's play compared to the QE4ever. I noticed that most of the Chicago regulars on Topix support Obama. Just because Bush was a poor president that doesn't give Obama a right to be even worse. When will people wake up and start voting for independents?

Location hidden

#46 Jan 24, 2014
I would support President Obama for two huge reasons....No new wars and our strengthening economic recovery.....and againest all the obstruction, absolutely remarkable......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Patrick 1,108,356
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... 17 min NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min Global Lukewarming 68,461
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min Lolocaust 49,750
care to join me for some fun 52 min Abu69 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 177,938
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Ted Williams 46,551
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••