Bensenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Corporate Owned Steak and Shake is now a must to avoid. Most other Fast Food Places will at least make an attempt to treat their customers like they're important. I don't think this place cares if they lose every customer. The food and service are terrible and the parking lot at the Elk Grove Village location is unsafe to walk in just to put it mildly.
joey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Their frys are good
Shake and Snake

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, people have to be fried to want to eat there. lol
Seriously I like McDonalds fries better and the wait times are too long at Steak and Shake.
Got Sick

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

I tried their so called after midnight all you can eat special. Never again!
No pop ups please

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Can't do a thing here without being hassled by pop up ads on topix. The steak and Shake Elk Grove parking lot is real bad to walk thru too. Surprised nobody has a fractured skull.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

The food has gone way down hill here. Especially in about the last 6 months.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

How come they don't have a drive thru? Or Sonic too?
bear

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Hate the menu.
dude

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

Judged:

I have seen alot worse!
Hope 4 Crash

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

I've seen a lot better. Good hot dogs but everything else suks.
Living in the Past

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

This used to be my favorite fast food restaurant. Now they're my least favorite.
Always Smile

Oswego, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

If you don't like it then don't go there! Or, better yet, burn it off by exercising! You can tell the people complaining on here are lazy whiners that would rather bitch about life to take the time to post such an idiotic thread! Get a life losers!
Sheeple

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Always Smile wrote:
If you don't like it then don't go there! Or, better yet, burn it off by exercising! You can tell the people complaining on here are lazy whiners that would rather bitch about life to take the time to post such an idiotic thread! Get a life losers!
Baaaaaa, Sheeple...pucker up and kiss corporate butt. You're the lazy whiner and too full of apathy to care about our freedom being destroyed by this government and rotten corporations like Steak and Shake. Let me guess you probably say that it's okay for politician to lie because everybody does it and you probably blame Bush for the way Obama is destroying the country. I'd call you brain challenged but that would be extending you a compliment.

Oh and Steak and Shake is the worst like the title says.
Sheeple

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

BTW, what do you think of Monsanto "Always Smile" Are those of us complaining about them whiners too? You're pathetic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Sheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Baaaaaa, Sheeple...pucker up and kiss corporate butt. You're the lazy whiner and too full of apathy to care about our freedom being destroyed by this government and rotten corporations like Steak and Shake. Let me guess you probably say that it's okay for politician to lie because everybody does it and you probably blame Bush for the way Obama is destroying the country. I'd call you brain challenged but that would be extending you a compliment.
Oh and Steak and Shake is the worst like the title says.
Quit your whining/spin already....Hillary Can't Start Early!!!..
1st Amendment

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

While we still have a 1st amendment we need to use it. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising good or bad. If people don't like Steak and Shake they have their 1st amendment right to speak their mind. Any questions?
Boycott Steak and Shake

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Judged:

This corporation is bad to the bone. Not going to mention names but have documentation to back what I'm saying. A friend of mine got a letter from their lawyer forbidding him under trespassing law to ever step on their property again.

Here's what happened:

My friend fell in their Elk Grove Village parking lot. Wasn't hurt seriously but banged up. He had been a customer for years so just asked for a free meal the next time. He got denied. Complained to the corporate office and now has been told in writing to stay off their property.

Whatever happened to the "Customer comes first??"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

A free meal?...What's up with that weasel logic?
Yeah RIght

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Their milkshakes are killer.

Checkers has got to be the worst fast food chain on the planet. Ate there once, took two bites and threw it in the trash.
Bad Lot

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

I live in Elk Grove where a neighbor of mine also fell in that parking lot at the local one here. Had to see for myself why. It is very dangerous in one spot. About two feet away from where the sidewalk drops off about six inches is a big parking lot bumper which sticks up quite a bit. If you're not looking down right at all this you're going to fall. I hope Go Blue Forever is the next victim. It would serve this sheeple right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 52 min ritedownthemiddle 1,033,719
snapchat gay names 57 min nolovecity74 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 167,402
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••