Undocumented immigrants filling out DACA application forms at Navy Pier in Chicago

Sep 20, 2013 Full story: Center for American Progress 26

Undocumented people fill out application forms for the Obama administration's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program on Wednesday, August 15, 2012, at Navy Pier in Chicago.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#21 Sep 23, 2013
I bet their first stop was to go to the Navy Pier Beer Garden. By the time they get to filling out the applications, they will be too bombed to remember who they really are.

United States

#22 Sep 23, 2013
i wont be voting for hillary either. she has her nose to far up obama butt to be any good for the people now. i liked her when she was running the country for bill. but she is terrible now. this will be the first time in 25 years i will be voting republican. i dont even know who the candidates are but i sure wont be voting for a dem anymore.
Brenda besson

United States

#23 Sep 23, 2013
guest wrote:
i wont be voting for hillary either. she has her nose to far up obama butt to be any good for the people now. i liked her when she was running the country for bill. but she is terrible now. this will be the first time in 25 years i will be voting republican. i dont even know who the candidates are but i sure wont be voting for a dem anymore.
good glad to hear that,its no longer about dems and rep its about america vote for anyone who will get the crap out of the country,black or white if you are american obama will screw you,he is anti american.voting republican is the only way to do that.
spud

Dallas, PA

#24 Sep 23, 2013
You can take the man out of ACORN but you can't take ACORN out of the man. Obama will always be a community organizer, nothing more, nothing less.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#25 Sep 24, 2013
spud wrote:
You can take the man out of ACORN but you can't take ACORN out of the man. Obama will always be a community organizer, nothing more, nothing less.
His organizational skills seem to be lacking. Where would he be without his battle axe wife pushing him along? The man is clearly lazy. She IS truly the woman behind the man.
Brenda besson

United States

#26 Sep 24, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>His organizational skills seem to be lacking. Where would he be without his battle axe wife pushing him along? The man is clearly lazy. She IS truly the woman behind the man.
your right.she makes me sick too,cant stand either one of them.oh drink water.thats what mooochelle said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,124,268
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,209
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min JOEL 69,922
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Aww Theyre Mad 50,580
Amy 10-19 3 hr Mister Tonka 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr texas pete 4,790
someone make fun of me sph 4 hr wolfnasty1556 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]