Birth mother
It is me

Granite City, IL

#1 Jul 3, 2014
I'm looking for my birth mother. I wa born on 09/12/1975 @ the Booth salvation army memorial hospital. My birth mom stayed at the home for unwed mothers. Any information would be appreciated.
not a ghost

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jul 9, 2014
It's sweet of you to want to see her--but please respect her privacy.
She really set you free to be loved by someone she thought was better because she loved you.
It is me

Granite City, IL

#3 Oct 20, 2014
not a ghost wrote:
It's sweet of you to want to see her--but please respect her privacy.
She really set you free to be loved by someone she thought was better because she loved you.
I have respected her privacy as I have much more information. I totally understand she did what she did out of love...however that does not mean we could not have a relationship, and maybe she would like to get to know me as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min they found the tape 225,542
last post wins! (Apr '13) 19 min honeymylove 1,723
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min RoxLo 1,433,985
last post wins! (Dec '10) 27 min honeymylove 2,571
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 71,067
Marine Joint Chiefs Chairman Rejects Obama Plan 3 hr HillarysDeathList 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr singer not the song 103,656

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages