I will not follow your link.
He should hang.
iamBradleymannin g

United States

#3 Jul 1, 2013
Ruth Ellis wrote:
I will not follow your link.
He should hang.
For what? Letting us know that our some of our soldiers are committing war crimes? Not all of them but some, I don't know about you Ruth but I teach my children the right things. That sort of stuff should be reported not hidden. Let me ask you something, if the shoe was on the other foot and our soldiers were being shot down because of a uncertainty would it be alright? I'm baffled on the how we as Americans criticize the whole urban code of conduct, "STOP SNITCHING". But yet we support the same when it comes to what? National security? What did this man show that can possibly hurt our security. Our troops shooting down reporters like its a video game? Killing kids? These are the same things we go to Arab countries to free them from but yet we do it. What a joke, I am a proud American! Everyone of us served in every branch of military and this disgust me, I took an oath to defend my country and it's citizens. Yes, even you Ruth. I didn't sign up nor will I accept these horrible things. We don't get shipped off to Iraq, Afghanistan or any other country to be cowboys playing modern warfare, we go as a representation of our government and people. Ha! I guess it's funny I said that, because these men represent our government that hides and accepts these things and our people being you that I bet don't even know what Bradley manning did. Just here on the news it's un American. I hope there is still hope and maybe people here that will at least listen and understand that the leaks are not sensitive material but illegal acts committed by government or people. We can just do what we want in the name of national security.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,275,366
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Coffee Party 196,963
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Red_Forman 6,409
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Earthling-1 54,503
Black lives matter 4 hr Pride in ones self 1
ask amy 8-29-15 11 hr Julie 4
abby 8-28-15 12 hr Mister Tonka 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages