1 Dead, 1 Wounded In South Chicago Sh...

1 Dead, 1 Wounded In South Chicago Shooting

There are 2 comments on the CBS Local story from Apr 5, 2013, titled 1 Dead, 1 Wounded In South Chicago Shooting. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A 22-year-old man was killed and another was wounded in a Thursday afternoon shooting in the South Chicago neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Jungle bunny GNUs

Nashua, NH

#1 Apr 5, 2013
say what??

who wrote this lame story trying to make da boys in da hood look bad??

Just one killed and only one wounded is not good for our image. the folks in south central will be laughing when they read this, if any of them can read????

bet some local white cracker or that lame S jackson wrote this story to make us look bad. Get my aclu mouse lawyer on the phone now I want this story rewritten with better numbers in the head lines.

man don't get no respect on the south side no mo.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#2 Apr 5, 2013
hey don't fret or worry. this is only Thursdays GNUS from da hood.

dem boys got Friday, Saturday always a big shoot out night and sunday to bring that kill wounded count up to respectable levels for Chicago.

come on ya out of control negros I know you can live down to expectations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,382,961
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques Orleans 214,387
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Talkin To daStraw... 59,474
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min Go Blue Forever 101,967
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 70,599
What nation is this? 2 hr Slithering Eels 15
You have two cows............ 2 hr CrispyHamHocks 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages