Area Woman Starts Petition to Halt Future Electric Daisy Carnival Concerts

May 27, 2013 Full story: Patch.com 105

One annoyed woman from Rockdale is asking New Lenox residents to join her in the fight to halt future noisy concerts.

Full Story
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#63 May 30, 2013
Vince Foster wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what, you're right, it is normal. I am no longer what I am, I want to be what you are. You have convinced me. I have never heard a more powerful argument than one man sticking his penis into another man's anus that makes conservatism so wrong and liberalism the light of the world.
LOL..... Thanks for the laugh.... Liberals can say some pretty retarded stuff can't they?
Gunner

United States

#64 May 30, 2013
Liberal wrote:
<quoted text> Glenn Beck told you to say that didn't he???!! Yeah, you get your news from Faux News! Dummy! Only us intelligent folks get our news from CNN, CNBC, Huffington Post, and Wikipedia! Stupid Republiturd! Probably a homophobe too!
damn you are a LOSER. LOL. You realy are one of those sponges sucking off the government because you can't provide for yourself. Can't wait till all these changes take place. We will see who will be CRYING. I know I will make it but a sponge like you will come to my door expecting food and that my loser friend would be the last door you ever came to. Have a great life LOSER LIB. How embarrassing you are.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#65 May 30, 2013
Liberal wrote:
<quoted text> Glenn Beck told you to say that didn't he???!! Yeah, you get your news from Faux News! Dummy! Only us intelligent folks get our news from CNN, CNBC, Huffington Post, and Wikipedia! Stupid Republiturd! Probably a homophobe too!
LMBO... Yeah, that's why they are on the bottom of the ratings list right... By the way you forgot the lowest of Liberal media. MSNBC....
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#66 May 30, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
To liberals ignorance is a virtue? Let me guess, your a "Fox news" watching republican. You people love to bitch and more often than not you don't even understand why your bitching you do it because someone else told you that you should.
NASCAR is more annoying than EDC! Nonstop noise from early in the morning, fights all weekend long because of drunks and bet your a$$ theres a few dope fiends mixed in!
Saturday and Sunday night the only thing I heard was fireworks. They toned it down trying to work with people yet your still going to complain. I could care less about EDC and have no clue what they sing so I don't type this as a fan, just tired of the nonstop whining. I hope their fans start a petition to keep them here! I'm sure you all do to, something more to cry and whine about!
That track is nothin but an annoyance, I would like nothin more than to see a tornado shred that thing to toothpicks.
Paul Wellstone

New Lenox, IL

#67 May 31, 2013
Liberal wrote:
Muslims are your friend and a man's penis in the ass of another man is perfectly normal you Republican Homophobes!!
Well since YOU brought it up can you tell us oh such uninformed ones who live in the stone ages exactly what is the purpose of one man sticking his penis into a second mans anus? What law of nature, what is so natural, what is so beneficial to the act of one man getting down on his hands and knees and having a second man stand behind him and stick his penis into the others anus?

What is the purpose? Does it improve the health of either man? Does it please GOD? Does it enhance or provide a method to procreate and create future generations of human kind?

What is the purpose?

There is none, that's the true answer.
Mr. T

Chicago, IL

#68 May 31, 2013
Waaaaaaaaaaaa
Oh oh oh oh

New Lenox, IL

#69 May 31, 2013
Paul Wellstone wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since YOU brought it up can you tell us oh such uninformed ones who live in the stone ages exactly what is the purpose of one man sticking his penis into a second mans anus? What law of nature, what is so natural, what is so beneficial to the act of one man getting down on his hands and knees and having a second man stand behind him and stick his penis into the others anus?
What is the purpose? Does it improve the health of either man? Does it please GOD? Does it enhance or provide a method to procreate and create future generations of human kind?
What is the purpose?
There is none, that's the true answer.
My wife likes it in the hiney hole!
Mr. T

Chicago, IL

#70 May 31, 2013
Oh sweet a anal
Women love it when can I pay her. A back door visit
whatever

New Lenox, IL

#71 May 31, 2013
You people are disgusting. I don't need a play by play of what involves a homosexual relationship.
Vic

Lockport, IL

#72 May 31, 2013
This whole anti-EDC petition is so dumb , it was only 3 days of music , and I'm pretty sure you couldn't hear it all the way out in rockdale because all three days that I was driving to track I couldn't hear anything until I got into the parking spots. People are just so over exaggerated that it's stupid. The concert brought business to the Joliet area because there was alot of hotels that were getting packed. Honestly when NASCAR has events at the track it's probably way louder
man-iac

New Lenox, IL

#73 May 31, 2013
whatever wrote:
You people are disgusting. I don't need a play by play of what involves a homosexual relationship.
Sorry, ma'am, but we was told by an earlier psoter that we should all beleive in this act against nature. Do you think the gays are all cute and cuddly like what they portray on Modern Family? Sorry to break your bubble, but it isn't. Its the same iwth abortion. It isn't what is portrayed to be on Gray's Anatomy either. It is brutal and if people actually saw waht actually goes on behind closed doors of a gay relationship, and behind the closed ddors of a planned parenthood office they would be sickened.
Wong

Homer Glen, IL

#74 May 31, 2013
man-iac wrote:
<quoted text>
if people actually saw waht actually goes on behind closed doors of a gay relationship
What goes on behind closed doors of a lesbian relationship is awesome...
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

#75 May 31, 2013
Vic wrote:
This whole anti-EDC petition is so dumb , it was only 3 days of music , and I'm pretty sure you couldn't hear it all the way out in rockdale because all three days that I was driving to track I couldn't hear anything until I got into the parking spots. People are just so over exaggerated that it's stupid. The concert brought business to the Joliet area because there was alot of hotels that were getting packed. Honestly when NASCAR has events at the track it's probably way louder
Maybe you need to turn your car radio down too.

Heeeere's your sign.
looking

Homer Glen, IL

#76 May 31, 2013
Wong wrote:
<quoted text>What goes on behind closed doors of a lesbian relationship is awesome...
Who doesn't LOVE watching lesbians???
Scott

United States

#77 May 31, 2013
Wong wrote:
<quoted text>What goes on behind closed doors of a lesbian relationship is awesome...
Disgusting!!!
Oh oh oh oh

New Lenox, IL

#78 May 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Disgusting!!!
Lickity-split!
looking

Homer Glen, IL

#79 May 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Disgusting!!!
Yea whatever...u must be gay
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#80 May 31, 2013
looking wrote:
<quoted text>Yea whatever...u must be gay
All that stuff is Satan living in all of you who like that stuff
Scott is an idiot

Chicago, IL

#81 May 31, 2013
Scott, stop pretending you are straight. You say the gayest shit daily!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#82 May 31, 2013
Scott is an idiot wrote:
Scott, stop pretending you are straight. You say the gayest shit daily!
I am only speaking the truth. This world is being taken over by Satan and you are letting him. In Noah's time the same thing happened and GOD destroyed the earth and everything in it except the people and the animals the got on the ark with Noah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min harmonious 1,109,419
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Fracking rules 46,606
Fun 32 min Just4funinsun 1
Amy 9-16 32 min NWmoon 32
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min LRS 177,988
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 1 hr Weneedchange 150
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 615
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••