Police 1 Dead 1 Wounded In Englewood ...

Police 1 Dead 1 Wounded In Englewood Shooting

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Chronicle story from Aug 7, 2013, titled Police 1 Dead 1 Wounded In Englewood Shooting. In it, Chicago Chronicle reports that:

CHICAGO One man was killed and another wounded in an Englewood neighborhood shooting early Wednesday, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Chronicle.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Aug 8, 2013
well that's one more for the dead and one for the wounded total for the year.

yes we are still ahead of last year but far off the record years of dead and wounded we have had in the past.

But I have every confidence in the out of control blacks with guns on the south side of Chicago. With some effort or a turf war with the out of control wetbacks over drug sale territory boundaries they will exceed the records of dead and wounded set years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Death of Tenzing 1,264,038
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Norman Lear 54,335
Please SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel for awes... 34 min The Cloud 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jh4freedom 194,647
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 100,287
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 5 hr No8isClassic 8
Can't these people do better? 5 hr Magonigol 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages