Police 1 Dead 1 Wounded In Englewood ...

Police 1 Dead 1 Wounded In Englewood Shooting

There are 1 comment on the Chicago Chronicle story from Aug 7, 2013, titled Police 1 Dead 1 Wounded In Englewood Shooting. In it, Chicago Chronicle reports that:

CHICAGO One man was killed and another wounded in an Englewood neighborhood shooting early Wednesday, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Chronicle.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Aug 8, 2013
well that's one more for the dead and one for the wounded total for the year.

yes we are still ahead of last year but far off the record years of dead and wounded we have had in the past.

But I have every confidence in the out of control blacks with guns on the south side of Chicago. With some effort or a turf war with the out of control wetbacks over drug sale territory boundaries they will exceed the records of dead and wounded set years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,442,858
yo arrogant negro 42 min former democrat 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min American Lady 228,002
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 3,328
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Crush8192 61,791
Clinton Body Count 1 hr List is L O N G 18
Hillary Doc. who found her tumor is dead. Strange 1 hr LOOKB4UVOTE 3
After hillary choked, what really happened with... 2 hr BodyCountRises 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 103,941

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages