Created by chicago sporting on Dec 30, 2008

5 votes

Click on an option to vote

New Coach

Keep the Coach

Stinky

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 30, 2008
He is an emotionless coach with loyalty to terrible coaches. He made multiple terrible calls, see Atlanta squib kick, and fails to motivate. He fails to utilize players correctly and his defense, his alleged skill, is terrible.
Adam

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2012
You guys should keep Lovie Howell, forever!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 10, 2012
I think Lovie is gonna be on the way out, if they don't make the playoffs. That's looking more and more likely.

IMO, it doesn't matter who we have in there, until we close the talent gap. We have an aging defense and an offense that for far too long was neglected by Angelo.

Angelo was terrible and the bears will pay for his mistakes for years to come.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques in Orleans 185,905
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,206,831
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min zion 52,335
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Graham Cracker 51,878
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr scirocco 69,315
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,151
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,816
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]