Russian bear and Chinese dragon shake...

Russian bear and Chinese dragon shake paws

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Steven Walker

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Apr 28, 2014
Russian bear and Chinese dragon shake paws

The Russian-Chinese cooperation has been gaining momentum in light of Western sanctions against Russia. China supported Russia, when Western countries launched an anti-Russian campaign. Now, the U.S. may come across a powerful competitor in the face of a union between such large countries as China and Russia.

A couple of days ago, citing a source in diplomatic circles, Russian mass media reported that U.S. authorities failed to persuade the Chinese leadership to impose sanctions against Russia, even though US officials did their best to try. The attempts of the Obama administration to convince the Chinese leadership of the need to put pressure on Russia failed to succeed, although the talks reportedly started in the beginning of March. Meanwhile, the talks on gas supplies between Russia and China came to the final stage.
little denny

Zion, IL

#2 Apr 28, 2014
Dear Mr Putin please don't attack the American people they are victims of the same vermin who dare to sanction u I love my mommy and my three puppies and the kitty to so please don't bomb me thank u

Little Denny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,443,055
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Dr Guru 228,046
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ize Found 71,119
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 103,942
Chicago has the Worst Women 6 hr Awake 92
Cook County Mandatory Minimum Wage Increase 6 hr Ihatesection8 3
After hillary choked, what really happened with... 7 hr Rose of Tralee 22

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages