Does Army Consider Christians, Tea Party, a Terror Threat?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Todd Starnes

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Does Army Consider Christians, Tea Party, a Terror Threat?

by Todd StarnesTodd Starnes // Oct 23 2013 // 5:27pm

Soldiers attending a pre-deployment briefing at Fort Hood say they were told that evangelical Christians and members of the Tea Party were a threat to the nation and that any soldier donating to those groups would be subjected to punishment under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

A soldier who attended the Oct. 17th briefing told me the counter-intelligence agent in charge of the meeting spent nearly a half hour discussing how evangelical Christians and groups like the American Family Association were “tearing the country apart.”

Michael Berry, an attorney with the Liberty Institute, is advising the soldier and has launched an investigation into the incident.

“The American public should be outraged that the U.S. Army is teaching our troops that evangelical Christians and Tea Party members are enemies of America, and that they can be punished for supporting or participating in those groups,” said Berry, a former Marine Corps JAG officer.

“These statements about evangelicals being domestic enemies are a serious charge.”

The soldier told me he fears reprisals and asked not to be identified. He said there was a blanket statement that donating to any groups that were considered a threat to the military and government was punishable under military regulations.

“My first concern was if I was going to be in trouble going to church,” the evangelical Christian soldier told me.“Can I tithe? Can I donate to Christian charities? What if I donate to a politician who is a part of the Tea Party movement?”

Another soldier who attended the briefing alerted the Chaplain Alliance for Religious Liberty. That individual’s recollections of the briefing matched the soldier who reached out to me.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/10/23/does-arm...
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

These occurances are happening more frequent than what is being published.The military is accomadating it's muslim members but discriminating against christian members.Com plete outrage and hopefully someone will gets the bals to stand up and fight for our great men and women of service.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

To secure the Muslim worlds common interests, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) has formed a new MEDIA advisory committee to foster the creation of international laws criminalizing the criticism of Islam. In other words, Muslim countries want to criminalize and silence free speech globally.

In case you did not know, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, "the collective voice of the Muslim world" is the largest international organization outside the United Nations. The primary target of proposed OIC international blasphemy laws is the United States of America.

The OIC Media Forum's headquarters is in Istanbul, Turkey. Last month, the OIC announced it would be holding regular conferences to strategize media, legal and political efforts and instituting an aggressive campaign to correct the worlds view of Islam aimed at combating global Islamaphobic speech.

Apparently, the West's disdain for Islamic terrorism, the reporting of genocide against global Christian communities and attempts to keep the public aware of the ongoing human rights abuses by Muslim governments is leaving an undesirable black mark on the so-called religion of peace.

The Organization of Islamic cooperation---and its 57 member states--has many objectives. All of the OIC's goals are focused on the dominance of Islam and the shaping of international law to promote social, economic, cultural, scientific, and political and human rights that conform to Sharia or Quranic Law. In obummers book "dreams of my unknown father" obummer stated the most beautiful sound I ever heard was the muslim call to prayer at dawn.What a mess we are in and people do not realize it.Wake the hell up America.

hands on ar

Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min voice of peace 67,533
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min PDUPONT 1,072,435
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 20 min Midlothian Composer 3,819
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min wojar 173,647
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min KiMare 48,692
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 1 hr mike 6
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 3 hr joey 31
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••