First Prev
of 88
Next Last
Another mom

Scottsdale, AZ

#1885 May 18, 2013
RACE wrote:
And lets not forget the little factoid that if their moms were trying their best, then maybe the poster should not be advocating therapy for the kid, but maybe for the mother who is doing such an inept job of raising a child.
Kids learn what they live and all that.
<quoted text>
I agree. Kids only react as a result of an external force. If the mother is the external force, then mothers should not advocate any sense of hatred in their children. If they do, then they are not good parents. Strictness also has a limit! Some parents need to know that.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#1886 May 18, 2013
I think the whole purpose of this thread is not to say that some moms are "strict", but rather some moms are abusive. And their children are paying the price.
Benselys best

Nashua, NH

#1887 May 21, 2013
who gives a rats rear end what you like or hate.

Get a life already. Try reality this time.
Rosemary

UK

#1890 Jul 11, 2013
Good day all! I Mrs. Rosemary Kingsley, you can email me on Rosemaryadvisecounseling@gmail .com, Brethren please let know that there is no problem without solution, Let us love one another, there are many people out there who needs your help, remember we will be ask how many people were we able to stop their cry, some children have been abandon on the street, some can even drink clean water, some can even get a good clothes nor shoes to wear, if I show you some pictures, video of many children who need help, you will share tears, please let us be challenge, the government can do them alone, people are scare to help, maybe because of their job time or untrust, let us be bond, let us know that we are helping because of love and by so doing our reward is storing in heaven, I started helping children with little things, until I, my husband and other partners joined me to open HOMES for the less privilege in different Nations, today by his special grace we have been able to reach 10 major countries who's children are seriously in need of help, so if you can open a helping home, you can be a partaker of the blessing attach for helping children.
Blow Me

Avon Lake, OH

#1892 Sep 21, 2013
Winky the Pie wrote:
My god, I can't believe some of you.
I never want to hear someone say they want their MOM to DIE. You wouldn't be alive with out her. Jjust because their harsh doesn't mean they don't love you! Their trying to raise and support you, and you want her to die as payment?
Wow. I think therapy might be good for some of you, seriously! Atleast think about your life without your mom!
You have obviously had a charmed life with a mother who respects you. Why don't you read Sachi Parker's book about Shirley McClaine and see what kind of monster of a mother some children have and THEN come back here and criticize those who didn't have mother teresa raise them.
Anonymous

East Grinstead, UK

#1893 Dec 31, 2013
My mum told me to go and die too, and she threatens to kill me aswell.
britt

Berwyn, IL

#1894 Jan 16, 2014
Hi, I am so sorry for those that are being physically or emotionally or verbally hurt by their moms or dads. I hope those that are reading this will truly hear/listen to me.
I grew up with a horribly verbally, actually all the abuses, type single mom. My dad was COMPLETELY absent, which was even worse. My sisters pitted against me too. My life was HORRIBLE.
I guess this all soy ds super dramatic, but I have have never written about ytgis too much; I'm.not really sure what to say. Well my mom told me things like "I wish you were dead" and other horrible things all of the time. I guess I am trying to tell those kids, young adults(18 older) that time will really heal. I ended up pregnant...bummmeerr....althou gh not so much. Anyways, if you are going through heel from your mom, or ad, or siblings , or even friends....stop talking to them!! Atleasy a year. I'm not saying indefinitely, bit give yourself time to get some control and stability
....it works qonders/miracles. I wish someone had given me this advice from the heart. It has been a year a a half since I had a relationship with my family(aka people who stimped on me to get higher up in their own lives) and I am healing, slowly but surely.
My heart truly feels your pain, but if you can take a break for a couple of years for those who repress you, it will make a world of wonders.
Thanks.....hope that I made a difference.
britt

Berwyn, IL

#1895 Jan 16, 2014
...sorry for all the grammer mistakes....autotype....

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#1896 Jan 17, 2014
I am sure it did. Thanks
britt wrote:
Hi, I am so sorry for those that are being physically or emotionally or verbally hurt by their moms or dads. I hope those that are reading this will truly hear/listen to me.
I grew up with a horribly verbally, actually all the abuses, type single mom. My dad was COMPLETELY absent, which was even worse. My sisters pitted against me too. My life was HORRIBLE.
I guess this all soy ds super dramatic, but I have have never written about ytgis too much; I'm.not really sure what to say. Well my mom told me things like "I wish you were dead" and other horrible things all of the time. I guess I am trying to tell those kids, young adults(18 older) that time will really heal. I ended up pregnant...bummmeerr....althou gh not so much. Anyways, if you are going through heel from your mom, or ad, or siblings , or even friends....stop talking to them!! Atleasy a year. I'm not saying indefinitely, bit give yourself time to get some control and stability
....it works qonders/miracles. I wish someone had given me this advice from the heart. It has been a year a a half since I had a relationship with my family(aka people who stimped on me to get higher up in their own lives) and I am healing, slowly but surely.
My heart truly feels your pain, but if you can take a break for a couple of years for those who repress you, it will make a world of wonders.
Thanks.....hope that I made a difference.
Gumble2Gumble

Herrin, IL

#1899 Jan 24, 2014
I wonder if the person who started this thread killed their mom and committed suicide? I hope so. Depression is a cultural thing nowadays.
danger

Gurnee, IL

#1901 Jan 27, 2014
Women are all psychotic unstable humans why do you think caveman would just hit them over the head with a club why do you think they didn't have rights for all those years,crazy, not to mention their all connected to the devil!
I hate my mom too

Columbia, MO

#1902 Jul 10, 2014
Stephani wrote:
I HATE MY MOM AND LIFE
I totally agree... My mom is evil!!!!! Just today she said she would download minecraft on her iPod and play with me if I picked some dishes. So I picked up the dishes. And told her to download it and she FREAKING DIDNT DOWNLOAD IT!!!!! She is a stupid lier and in my opinion she deserves to die!!!.... Wait... No... Not just that she deserves to die a slow and painful death and feel that pain for the rest of eternity. I just want to pick up a gun and shoot her in the head as many times as I can then cut her head off and hang it on the wall as a souvineer!!!!!
hands on AR

Zion, IL

#1903 Jul 10, 2014
danger wrote:
Women are all psychotic unstable humans why do you think caveman would just hit them over the head with a club why do you think they didn't have rights for all those years,crazy, not to mention their all connected to the devil!
Couldn't have put it better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 88
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,153,811
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min litesong 49,180
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques Ottawa 181,797
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 9 min barefoot2626 16
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 34 min Bulls 359
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) 36 min Cracker Jack 40
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 50 min John Lofton 98,849
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance