I Hate my life and mom

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 88)

Showing posts 1,741 - 1,754 of1,754
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Blaze Nick

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1881
Mar 2, 2013
 
reality is a crutch wrote:
<quoted text>
daaaa, she is a out of control PMS bitch who is off her meds which effects her nonsense.
No I don't think it is that way just get her a medication like happy pills I'm using some that is why I'm always positive.It works when I'm out then well someone is screwed not me. But again I don't like your attitude against me I'm only 14 dude and I'm more behaved than you are so what now do you got to say to that
Another mom

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1883
May 18, 2013
 
Winky the Pie wrote:
My god, I can't believe some of you.
I never want to hear someone say they want their MOM to DIE. You wouldn't be alive with out her. Jjust because their harsh doesn't mean they don't love you! Their trying to raise and support you, and you want her to die as payment?
Wow. I think therapy might be good for some of you, seriously! Atleast think about your life without your mom!
Please take some grammar classes. It's *they are or they're* not their. Also if the reason why some kids are miserable is simply because their mother gave them birth. Wouldn't that be another reason for some individuals to hate their moms?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1884
May 18, 2013
 
And lets not forget the little factoid that if their moms were trying their best, then maybe the poster should not be advocating therapy for the kid, but maybe for the mother who is doing such an inept job of raising a child.

Kids learn what they live and all that.
Another mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Please take some grammar classes. It's *they are or they're* not their. Also if the reason why some kids are miserable is simply because their mother gave them birth. Wouldn't that be another reason for some individuals to hate their moms?
Another mom

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1885
May 18, 2013
 
RACE wrote:
And lets not forget the little factoid that if their moms were trying their best, then maybe the poster should not be advocating therapy for the kid, but maybe for the mother who is doing such an inept job of raising a child.
Kids learn what they live and all that.
<quoted text>
I agree. Kids only react as a result of an external force. If the mother is the external force, then mothers should not advocate any sense of hatred in their children. If they do, then they are not good parents. Strictness also has a limit! Some parents need to know that.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1886
May 18, 2013
 
I think the whole purpose of this thread is not to say that some moms are "strict", but rather some moms are abusive. And their children are paying the price.
Benselys best

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1887
May 21, 2013
 
who gives a rats rear end what you like or hate.

Get a life already. Try reality this time.
Rosemary

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1890
Jul 11, 2013
 
Good day all! I Mrs. Rosemary Kingsley, you can email me on Rosemaryadvisecounseling@gmail .com, Brethren please let know that there is no problem without solution, Let us love one another, there are many people out there who needs your help, remember we will be ask how many people were we able to stop their cry, some children have been abandon on the street, some can even drink clean water, some can even get a good clothes nor shoes to wear, if I show you some pictures, video of many children who need help, you will share tears, please let us be challenge, the government can do them alone, people are scare to help, maybe because of their job time or untrust, let us be bond, let us know that we are helping because of love and by so doing our reward is storing in heaven, I started helping children with little things, until I, my husband and other partners joined me to open HOMES for the less privilege in different Nations, today by his special grace we have been able to reach 10 major countries who's children are seriously in need of help, so if you can open a helping home, you can be a partaker of the blessing attach for helping children.
Blow Me

Avon Lake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1892
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Winky the Pie wrote:
My god, I can't believe some of you.
I never want to hear someone say they want their MOM to DIE. You wouldn't be alive with out her. Jjust because their harsh doesn't mean they don't love you! Their trying to raise and support you, and you want her to die as payment?
Wow. I think therapy might be good for some of you, seriously! Atleast think about your life without your mom!
You have obviously had a charmed life with a mother who respects you. Why don't you read Sachi Parker's book about Shirley McClaine and see what kind of monster of a mother some children have and THEN come back here and criticize those who didn't have mother teresa raise them.
Anonymous

Tunbridge Wells, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1893
Dec 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My mum told me to go and die too, and she threatens to kill me aswell.
britt

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1894
Jan 16, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hi, I am so sorry for those that are being physically or emotionally or verbally hurt by their moms or dads. I hope those that are reading this will truly hear/listen to me.
I grew up with a horribly verbally, actually all the abuses, type single mom. My dad was COMPLETELY absent, which was even worse. My sisters pitted against me too. My life was HORRIBLE.
I guess this all soy ds super dramatic, but I have have never written about ytgis too much; I'm.not really sure what to say. Well my mom told me things like "I wish you were dead" and other horrible things all of the time. I guess I am trying to tell those kids, young adults(18 older) that time will really heal. I ended up pregnant...bummmeerr....althou gh not so much. Anyways, if you are going through heel from your mom, or ad, or siblings , or even friends....stop talking to them!! Atleasy a year. I'm not saying indefinitely, bit give yourself time to get some control and stability
....it works qonders/miracles. I wish someone had given me this advice from the heart. It has been a year a a half since I had a relationship with my family(aka people who stimped on me to get higher up in their own lives) and I am healing, slowly but surely.
My heart truly feels your pain, but if you can take a break for a couple of years for those who repress you, it will make a world of wonders.
Thanks.....hope that I made a difference.
britt

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1895
Jan 16, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

...sorry for all the grammer mistakes....autotype....

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1896
Jan 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I am sure it did. Thanks
britt wrote:
Hi, I am so sorry for those that are being physically or emotionally or verbally hurt by their moms or dads. I hope those that are reading this will truly hear/listen to me.
I grew up with a horribly verbally, actually all the abuses, type single mom. My dad was COMPLETELY absent, which was even worse. My sisters pitted against me too. My life was HORRIBLE.
I guess this all soy ds super dramatic, but I have have never written about ytgis too much; I'm.not really sure what to say. Well my mom told me things like "I wish you were dead" and other horrible things all of the time. I guess I am trying to tell those kids, young adults(18 older) that time will really heal. I ended up pregnant...bummmeerr....althou gh not so much. Anyways, if you are going through heel from your mom, or ad, or siblings , or even friends....stop talking to them!! Atleasy a year. I'm not saying indefinitely, bit give yourself time to get some control and stability
....it works qonders/miracles. I wish someone had given me this advice from the heart. It has been a year a a half since I had a relationship with my family(aka people who stimped on me to get higher up in their own lives) and I am healing, slowly but surely.
My heart truly feels your pain, but if you can take a break for a couple of years for those who repress you, it will make a world of wonders.
Thanks.....hope that I made a difference.
Gumble2Gumble

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1899
Jan 24, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I wonder if the person who started this thread killed their mom and committed suicide? I hope so. Depression is a cultural thing nowadays.
danger

Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1901
Jan 27, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Women are all psychotic unstable humans why do you think caveman would just hit them over the head with a club why do you think they didn't have rights for all those years,crazy, not to mention their all connected to the devil!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,741 - 1,754 of1,754
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••