Firstfire

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Shut up kid, there are people worse than you, people being properly rejected by their parents, being beaten up constantly, parents making other kids bully their own, parents inflicting their kids with guilt, innocent kids younger and with better value than you, and these same parents making their children financially dependent on them and destroying all their money and making them dirt poor, and destroying their own kids family, parents who are malice do every one of these things, so shut up and treat your big mom with respect, BITCH.
Firstfire

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Does a bitch like you think peer pressure is hell?
Yes they do, which shows how little a bitch teenager has properly suffured, so shut up useless kid.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Never knew my mom, much less hated her.
Firstfire

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Kickaha wrote:
Never knew my mom, much less hated her.
I probably can't blame you, there are many mothers and fathers who
leave their children for something else, possibly for another women to lie down with. You might as well hate her.
Erica

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

I hate my mom she is so annoying my whole family supports her just because she earns :I really even a prostitue earns my mom loves getting sympathy from others by letting me down she is such a bi***h:@ I just cannot stand the shit out of her I hope she dies as soon as possible GOD PLEASE TAKE HER AWAY !
Firstfire

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Erica wrote:
I hate my mom she is so annoying my whole family supports her just because she earns :I really even a prostitue earns my mom loves getting sympathy from others by letting me down she is such a bi***h:@ I just cannot stand the shit out of her I hope she dies as soon as possible GOD PLEASE TAKE HER AWAY !
I know her type, AHD. They are all like that, what your are going through is proper pain, and I hope the little kid who started this thread appreciated, but she perhaps is too young and selfish to. An
AHD mother following bil gothard, look him up online and speak to plenty of homeschoolers if you want to get to know him. I read about her.
molly

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

My mom isnt that great either. Many people who have decent mothers dont understand and cant relate with those who have terrible mothers. They just dont get it. My mother is mentally, emotionally and verbally abussive. She is a bully and the meanest person I know. She is a self righteous self absorbed narcisist. Unfortunatly I am going to have to move back in with the psyco bitch and she will try to control me all over again. I plan on being gone alot and try to avoid her as much as I can. It sucks since I am more of a home body. What mother tells there child as they are growing up I wish I never had you or your brother I wish I never married your father and all of you robbed me of my dreams. She has said and still says many other things that are cruel. If there is a hell she is going there. I cant tell any of you it will get any better. If you can distance yourself as much as you can from them. If you can move out do it. If your stuck there or have to move back in with them try to be gone alot. They cant live forever. For those of you who judge us for what we say about our mothers. You try being in our shoes and imagine what its like to be treated badly everyday of your life.
molly

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Erica wrote:
I totally understand how you feel. It would suck if they came back and haunted us. Or if you have a child of yoir own and they reincarnate as your child.
Anonymous

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Same here I HATE my mom WAY TOO MUCH I dont even want to call her mom she really isn't fit to be one she never understands me and when I feel sad she stabs me in the back and when I have hope in getting something she pours cold water over me what kind of mom is this?!
Anonymous

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Btw there was NEVER A SINGLE INSTANCE IN WHICH SHE TRULY CARES FOR ME ALL SHE CARES ABOUT IS GRADES GRADES GRADES NEVER ABOUT MY EMOTIONAL WELFARE WHEN I DO BADLY IN A TEST SHE TURNS CRAZY SLAPS ME PINCHES ME AND THREATENS TO END SCHOOLING FOR ME SHE TAKES THINGS TOO FAR EVEN WHEN IM IN THE ELITE SCHOOL OF MY COUNTRY SHE CONTINUES TO HINT OF HOW I SUCK AND HOW I AM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCHOOL how I wish she would die ASAP
Firstfire

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
Btw there was NEVER A SINGLE INSTANCE IN WHICH SHE TRULY CARES FOR ME ALL SHE CARES ABOUT IS GRADES GRADES GRADES NEVER ABOUT MY EMOTIONAL WELFARE WHEN I DO BADLY IN A TEST SHE TURNS CRAZY SLAPS ME PINCHES ME AND THREATENS TO END SCHOOLING FOR ME SHE TAKES THINGS TOO FAR EVEN WHEN IM IN THE ELITE SCHOOL OF MY COUNTRY SHE CONTINUES TO HINT OF HOW I SUCK AND HOW I AM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCHOOL how I wish she would die ASAP
Your mother might be more fanatically obsessed with your mental growth and but not in a way showing concern but in an obsessed manner.

However, they are teenagers who go around saying, "my mom is annoying, I hate here." Which is very invalid. just because she
won't let you have that EXTRA thing which you never needed nor didn
needed not to have, shut yourselves up.

However, they are many geniunes cases of proper harrasment biased heavily on not necessarily restricting, but damaging someone socially, they have to be inside the childs sociaty to do that, not
be outside it and just tell them, I won't let you do this. Teenagers should try to be better if they want there moms to allow
them to more "better".
vanessa

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

I'm a spoiled brat! & I don't deserve the mother I have bcuz I can be such a jerk sometimes!! But I love her so much & the thought of loosing her makes me want to cry! How people can say they hate thier mother & want her to die is beyond me! I love u mom & I noe I don't say it nearly as much as I should but I appreciate all that u do for me & I'm soo thankful to have you!
Firstfire

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

vanessa wrote:
I'm a spoiled brat! & I don't deserve the mother I have bcuz I can be such a jerk sometimes!! But I love her so much & the thought of loosing her makes me want to cry! How people can say they hate thier mother & want her to die is beyond me! I love u mom & I noe I don't say it nearly as much as I should but I appreciate all that u do for me & I'm soo thankful to have you!
I agree, especially the "Carnation street killer", the 14 year old
boy who killed his mother with an axe, the women he killed loved him dearly and did everything she could for him, and all her friends knew it, and was very close to him. That kid is a monster.
Perhaps he needs to be axed up and chopped instead, along with you lot who don't give a toss about your mother who loves you.
Jason

Winder, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

I can't stand my 'mom'
She is evil. Called me a shithead after I called her on her bullshit. Lied to me and my brother even though we knew the truth. Threatens to beat us with whatever she has in her hands. Is lazy and unsupportive. I have to provide for the 'family'.
Not even fucking 18 yet.
She only wants me to appear good she can impress everyone, at the cost of my mental health.
Does NOTHING I still have to go to school.
Used to make all A's but now they dropped to B's because I have very little time to sleep, let alone work on stuff I should be working on.
She is a liar, hypocrit, arrogant scumbag who will only take her opinion as fact. Idiots 'moms' who think they know what it's like, yet we all know. Ha...
Fathers aren't so different too.
the sadness

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

I am just 15 but really I suffered for 8 years at both school and home with hell and doom!!! I really wanted to die sometimes. Now I am year 11 and i am trying my best to study and my dream is to be applied into the top university in the world. THerefore, i always try my best to organize everything and study hard. However, my mom always complain with me abt my studying behaviour!! She even swears at me, call me a bitch, dog, asshole,... I cannot describe with u guys how horrible I have suffered through years!!! My dad also supports my mom when she yelling at me, literally, both of them just throw shits to my face. I try to explain everything but they dont mind!! More and more and more and more. So I just want to call both of them are " Son of Bitch ", I love them but they dont love me! Especially my F**king father he just follows my mom to throw shits to my face!!! They destroy my childhood, step on it and leave wrinkles on it! And this life, with me, IT IS A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!
OrangeLion

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Your wouldn't have landed in collefe if it weren't for your mom. Your very aragont. Perhaps thats what you are, a piece of shit!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Or, you could say she landed in college IN SPITE OF her mom.

Its obvious you did not go to college, is that your fault or your mom's?
OrangeLion wrote:
Your wouldn't have landed in collefe if it weren't for your mom. Your very aragont. Perhaps thats what you are, a piece of shit!
OrangeLion

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Her mom could have easily stopped her, it is ridiculous to assume that so many moms hate their children.
OrangeLion

Mold, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Every teenager tells a story that their moms hate them, no one over 30 has ever mentioned that their moms are like that. Plenty of teenagers misunderstand their parents motives, they don't understand their parents reasons with their limited knowledge of life and of how children think why the parents act that way. It is naive to think otherwise.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

6 BILLION People on this planet, each one of them has a mother. a few thousand post here, and your calling that an outrageous percentage? I think you are ridiculous.
OrangeLion wrote:
Her mom could have easily stopped her, it is ridiculous to assume that so many moms hate their children.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,681 - 1,700 of1,756
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 5 min Huh 5
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 6 min not a ghost 358
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Olive Oil 1,077,631
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 10 min not a ghost 1,102
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 13 min not a ghost 7,696
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min voice of peace 67,825
Amy 7-22 14 min not a ghost 6
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••