Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2007

Judged:

my mom makes me mad,very mad but not as nearly as bad as my dad and my brother,my dog and my friends are great +i had to move from texas(realy big) to greenvile(realy small
kaelyn

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2007

Judged:

My mom is soooooooooooo lazy.
kaelyn

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2007

i hate my mom! she sooooooooooo anoys me and i begged for my fav food in the house and she let it rot!
kaelyn

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2007

im 8 but its soooooooooo anoying i told you shes lazy!!!
kaelyn

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2007

god my mom touched murcury-and that makes you stupid. she is and........My dad died im sad but shes always anoying started when i was 2.
Nick Jonas is mine 4ever

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2007

Judged:

I LOVE MY MOMMY!! even know i am 12 i love her to death. when i am sick she make me feel better and take care of me. if i failed at something she help me through it and say good thing like i am going to win and make it! even know she make me mad sometime and embrassed me i still love her i can't stay mad at her that long
MY MOM ROCK!
Nick Jonas is mine 4ever

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2007

Judged:

am i the only one who love thier mom?
Stephanie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2007

Judged:

yea i really feel like i hate my mom,
she is scyco
honestly
my sister is 17 almost in 2 months and she dosent let her party or do shit.
she is a overprotected mother who needs to think about everyone.
i have a D in school and she is bitching at me when my dad wasne that great eaither.
shes about to make me not go to homecomming,
i honestly cant stand her
i need help
NO WIAT
that bitch does =[
thanks

“Dragon Slayer”

Since: Jul 07

Antonito Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2007

Judged:

"I hate Mom" was carved into the truck cab ceiling liner of my 1949 GMC 3/4 ton PU done back in the early 1970's. I guess it's not a new sentiment. Same story different day.:o)
Mike

Elmwood Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2007

Judged:

To everyone under the age of 18 who posted here: PLEASE stay in school. Study English composition, spelling, punctuation and capitalization. Then write back so the rest of us can understand what the heck you are whining about.
joseph

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2007

i dont like my mom... i mean like i love her, but she keeps cussing at me and saying im stupid and she doesnt realize how punished i feel, she keeps doing it everyday. and just when i got a rabbit for my bday yesterday, she grounded me and said i cant let my rabbit go when my rabbit needs excercise... shes so unfair...
putAsmileONyourF ACE

Sandusky, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2007

me and my mom used to have the best relationship ver and then she got marriered and now all shye cares about is being the perfect wwife and mother to my 1 year old sister but when i was that old she didnt care a shit about and she never helped out at school, but no the she is marreid she NEVER lets me do anything except ehrn she their and the worst part is her and my step dad always say im stupid and reatted or i just dont think, she is also nosety she will look throught my room when im not home and then say it was my fault she did it, the kicker iswhen i talke to her about it i get yelled for talking back
putAsmileONyourF ACE

Sandusky, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2007

sry i no i compliend and should be happy to have a mom, but i need to vent
putAsmileONyourF ACE

Sandusky, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2007

but still ya some people dont have moms and i understand that that is their problem and i suck and even though our problem dont suck that bad they r still our problems and to us the do suck
joey

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2007

Stephani wrote:
I HATE MY MOM AND LIFE
joey me too !!!!
Victoria

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2007

Judged:

Everybody hates their mum at some point. I recently found an old diary of mine that I wrote when I was about 12 and was saying awful things about my mum - only now when I look back as an adult do I understand where she was coming from. At the end of the day, apart from the odd few exceptions, mothers adore their kids and just try and do their best for them. If you are grounded it is because your mum thinks you did something wrong. Being a parent doesn't come with a handbook. Your mums probably ground you then cry themselves to sleep at night because of the reaction you give, because of the way you speak to them - you somebody that they gave live to. They want to love you, they want you to love them - like it was when you were a baby.. Mums can be frustrated too.. they can hurt.. they can be confused. Being under 18 doesn't give you the 'dibs' on having these feelings. Try and understand - never say 'hate' because it may well just come back and bite you on the ass.
Victoria

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2007

Life *
kid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2007

Judged:

My mom can be a real bitch
wendell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2007

Judged:

hate is a powerful word, that can hurt emotionlly. becareful of what you say. your mom can die just without cause. remember you only get one original mom, thats it. but you can have all the stepmoms, and fostermoms. but there is nonthin' like a original mom. i use to be the same, when i was a teen. but now, our relationship is better than ever. sure we have our disagreements, at times, but i always find the time to tell her that i love her everyday. tomorrow is not promise to anyone, its a blessing. so do all of us here, sweety, and apologize, and forgive her before its to late. or it will haunt you for the rest of your life.
Victoria

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2007

Im sure you can be too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of1,754
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min nanoanomaly 1,036,081
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Scrutiny 167,775
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,037
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,113
ask amy 4-22 1 hr Zap Brannigan 59
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Dusty Mangina 47,151
Abby 4-22 3 hr pde 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr ScarletandOlive 96,199
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••