I HATE MY MOM AND LIFE

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Another Mom

Washington, DC

#2 Aug 27, 2007
Are you being abused or neglected?

Whatever is hurting you, have a good cry and sleep on it, but most of all have mercy on yourself and trust in God. Then pull yourself together and face the new day.

p.s. I wish my mother were here, so I could tell her I love her.
Heaven Can Wait

Stevens Point, WI

#3 Aug 27, 2007
why?
Bristol Parent

Bristol, CT

#4 Aug 27, 2007
Honey, as a mom, I am hurt to hear you say that.
What could be so bad that you would say this?
Heaven Can Wait

Stevens Point, WI

#5 Aug 28, 2007
Stephani - I'm 47 and when I was young, I "hated" my mom. As I got older, I discovered, she was not nearly as 'bad' as I thought and in fact, she wasn't 'mean', she was just being a mom. I lost her way to soon. I was 31 and she was 56. I miss her terribly now, but feel fortunate that we were close when she died.

I hope that what you are feeling are just 'normal' for a teenage girl and will pass. I've been lucky to have a great relationship with my girls, even when they were teenagers. I was not their 'friend'- I was their mom, but they could always talk to me, and we had so much fun spending time together.

If there is any way, try and find middle ground for you and your mom....it will be worth it, I promise. Good luck!!!
mike

AOL

#9 Aug 28, 2007
hope your attitude is better by know
anonymous

Laramie, WY

#11 Sep 15, 2007
Bristol Parent wrote:
Honey, as a mom, I am hurt to hear you say that.
What could be so bad that you would say this?
I hate my mom, she is always putting words into my mouth and then when i try to explain why/what the heck i meant she gets oissed at me for "talking back" and she fricken grounds me for the rest of the dang night I hate her and some times I wish that she would just die!!!!!! I
anonymous

Laramie, WY

#12 Sep 15, 2007
anna wrote:
im 12....and i used to "hate" my mom cuz she wouldn't let me go to friends house's and go to the movies and go, and she wouldn't let me do anything!!! i "hated" her... but as i grew, i lerned that she just wanted to protect me....so unless she is abuseing you, the you can hate her.
I am fourteen and yeah you can hate your mother even if she isn't abusing you. How about other things than just trying to PROTECT you. How about when they don't want to hear what you have to say so they just decide to ground you for something you really didn't do Have you thought about that? Moms can be so unfair and i hate my mom.
Winky the Pie

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2007
My god, I can't believe some of you.

I never want to hear someone say they want their MOM to DIE. You wouldn't be alive with out her. Jjust because their harsh doesn't mean they don't love you! Their trying to raise and support you, and you want her to die as payment?

Wow. I think therapy might be good for some of you, seriously! Atleast think about your life without your mom!
Mike

Elmwood Park, IL

#15 Sep 20, 2007
Stephani, you started an online thread... must mean you have a computer with online access. Is that the one part of your life you don't hate? Do you live in a house in the suburbs, with your own room, or do you share a mattress on the floor with several siblings in a shabby apartment in an inner city slum? Do you eat regular nourishing meals, or are you dumpster diving behind fast food joints? Do you have warm clothes to wear in winter? Shoes on your feet? Or are you just upset that Mom yelled at you for running up a $300 overcharge while text-messaging from your cell phone? If your life sucks so bad, SEEK HELP! School counselors, ministers or rabbis, trusted adult relatives or parents of friends aare willing to listen and sometimes able to help. Or, you can just go online to find a therapist or childrens' advocate. Stop whining online and feeling sorry for yourself... do something to help yourself!
AHHHH

Chappaqua, NY

#17 Sep 22, 2007
i hate hate my mom!!! she told me to die, and kill myself.
sammy Bonelli

United States

#18 Sep 22, 2007
AHHHH wrote:
i hope u are smart enough not to do so and talk to someone about it tell her why she would say that and cry
yeah

Westbank, Canada

#19 Sep 24, 2007
My mom's called me a bitch, an asshole, so many names. She has no personality and is an annoying child. I really do wish she would die or go away and never come back. I'd be so much happier with just my dad as a parent, as he actually loves me and cares about me and does things beside laundry and cleaning. She chooses not to have a job because she is lazy and has no skills and she takes all my dad's money for stupid things like hundred dollar face washes.
Irene

Haymarket, VA

#20 Sep 24, 2007
Yeah, but she does the laundry and cleaning. It's your Dad's fault for giving her the money.
Irene

Haymarket, VA

#21 Sep 24, 2007
AHHHH wrote:
Tell us the whole story. Unless she's just plain f---ing nuts, why would she say that??
sammy

United States

#23 Sep 25, 2007
yeah wrote:
My mom's called me a bitch, an asshole, so many names. She has no personality and is an annoying child. I really do wish she would die or go away and never come back. I'd be so much happier with just my dad as a parent, as he actually loves me and cares about me and does things beside laundry and cleaning. She chooses not to have a job because she is lazy and has no skills and she takes all my dad's money for stupid things like hundred dollar face washes.
why would somebody call their daughter that
soondi

Greenville, NC

#25 Sep 30, 2007
me too
soondi

Greenville, NC

#26 Sep 30, 2007
Another Mom wrote:
Are you being abused or neglected?
Whatever is hurting you, have a good cry and sleep on it, but most of all have mercy on yourself and trust in God. Then pull yourself together and face the new day.
p.s. I wish my mother were here, so I could tell her I love her.
that is a good idea
soondi

Greenville, NC

#27 Sep 30, 2007
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> I hate my mom, she is always putting words into my mouth and then when i try to explain why/what the heck i meant she gets oissed at me for "talking back" and she fricken grounds me for the rest of the dang night I hate her and some times I wish that she would just die!!!!!! I
i am 9 me too
soondi

Greenville, NC

#28 Sep 30, 2007
soondi wrote:
<quoted text>that is a good idea
hi i am 9 i know that is a crazy name but i did that because if mom sees it she will get mad and i just got grounded for the first time,i live in green vile too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 88
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min Mandela 68,673
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min Yeah 1,127,283
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min Hey U 50,660
Amy 10-24 2 hr RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr Wolverine33 654
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]