Army Preparing to Use Lethal Force Against “Unarmed Civilians

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Return Fire

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 18, 2014
Remember, if you are using a shotgun, use an extra full choke, use high speed slug. When you are shooting aim for any exposed part of the body. Head, knees, feet, ankles, face, helmet and especially the hands, blow them off. Also if you know or have any indications of when this might occur have heavy iron plate available to put against your walls so they can't shoot through and remember that armor piercing shells are available for shotgun too. Very expensive so if you can try to buy some each month and stock up on these.

Gander Mountain, Lucky Gunner and Sportsman Guide have good sales now. Especially Lucky Gunner.

Document: Army Preparing to Use Lethal Force Against “Unarmed Civilians” During “Full Scale Riots” in U.S.

Training manual outlines "sniper response" during crowd control operations

by Paul Joseph Watson | August 18, 2014

A document released by the U.S. Army details preparations for “full scale riots” within the United States during which troops may be forced to engage in a “lethal response” to deal with unruly crowds of demonstrators.

The appearance of the document amidst growing unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, with the National Guard now being called in to deal with the disorder, is an ominous coincidence.

The 132-page document, titled U.S. Army Techniques Publication 3-39.33: Civil Disturbances (PDF), was written in April 2014 and recently obtained by Public Intelligence.

The document makes it clear that the techniques detailed therein are to be applied both outside and inside the “continental United States (CONUS)” in the event of “unruly and violent crowds” where it is “necessary to quell riots and restore public order.”

The training manual outlines scenarios under which,“Civil unrest may range from simple, nonviolent protests that address specific issues, to events that turn into full-scale riots.”

The most shocking aspect of the document is the fact that it describes the deployment of a “lethal response” directed against “unarmed civilians,” including “sniper response” and “small arms direct fire.”

Under the heading “sniper response,” the document states,“Ensure that target leaders or troublemakers are targeted,” in addition to a passage which states,“Exploit the psychological effect of an attack.”

http://www.infowars.com/document-army-prepari...
joey

Mountain View, CA

#2 Aug 18, 2014
They need to stop screwing around and start shooting looters. That's the only way they will stop. It doesnt matter if they are armed or not. A wild gang of looters should be shot. I want justice. I want to shop at those stores. I want to walk down the street without fear.
Donnie

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2014
joey wrote:
They need to stop screwing around and start shooting looters. That's the only way they will stop. It doesnt matter if they are armed or not. A wild gang of looters should be shot. I want justice. I want to shop at those stores. I want to walk down the street without fear.
These guys are out of towners and they have a political agenda. New Black Panthers are recruiting and working the area directly tied to riots and looting. Another group from Chicago are communists and they are working hand in hand with the New Black Panthers....

All roads lead to Chicago...Where is Jesse Jackson from? CHICAGO

Al Sharpton has so far been mostly drown out but he's a radical too!

Business owners were told by police they were on their own you should read some of the statements the business owners made they are afraid of retribution from these thugs roaming the streets if they make a police report on damage to their property. Why is law enforcement (Eric Holder's group FBI) and State and local police allowing this? It's like they are working to promote this rioting, looting and general mayhem!

Eric Holder said he's taking over the situation....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min red and right 1,173,423
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 50,422
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 183,858
you wont believe what this guy is doing on ebay 2 hr Tatlover 1
Mom & Daughter arrested 4 stabbing school offic... 3 hr The reason 3
FOTUS Michelle Obama frowns while refusing to w... 5 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Michelle Obama refuses to wear veil in Saudi Ar... 5 hr ChicagOpinion 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr andet1987 98,986
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance