City's bike messengers ride a fine li...

City's bike messengers ride a fine line when on the job

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jul 7, 2008, titled City's bike messengers ride a fine line when on the job. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

They are the road warriors of Chicago streets. Bike messengers slice through traffic, clashing with drivers, battling buses and dodging pedestrians who dare cross their path.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: Jun 08

#2 Jul 8, 2008
Or rent Quicksilver with Kevin Bacon.
Truth be told

United States

#3 Jul 8, 2008
I have no sympathy for these idiots. They are always yelling at pedestrians for not watching as they cross the street even as these guys bike the wrong way down a one-way street. On top of that they smell and look like garbage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dr Guru 201,860
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,313,521
Farrakhan 40 min SMR 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 55,576
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 6,898
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr math major 101,119
Abby 11-23 5 hr Blunt Advice 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages