Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Sep 11, 2013
I have a dream

Matawan, NJ

#1 Sep 1, 2013
Trayvon Had a Dream

How the fear of black bodies impacts America

This is the best thing that ever happened to America. Someone let the chimps out of their cages (left wing liberals and democrats).

It's time to put them back in their cages.

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2013/9/...
joey

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2013
They want to let more out.

Nashville, TN

#3 Sep 4, 2013
live like a thug,,,,,and you will be feeding the worms.
you hate the truth

Crosby, TX

#4 Sep 7, 2013
I recommend 12 gauge buck shot---- why do you think it is called (buckshot) hint hint it has nothing to do with male deer.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#5 Sep 7, 2013
yea his dream was to be another tough black moron on da streets.
but alas and alack his dream was cut short by reality.

Look at this kids history and he would have ended up on a slab sooner or later, the sooner is better for society the world is a better place with one less Trayvon on da streets.

Black community put its collective faith in and backed a looser because they did not fully investigate the back ground of this moron.

Next time check the history of the punk before you try to support him.
you hate the truth

Crosby, TX

#6 Sep 7, 2013
it makes no difference , the coons would still support him if he raped the pope and killed 10 babies.--it be all da honkey fault killin dat po innocent saint like child.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#7 Sep 8, 2013
he had a dream of being a gangsta
you hate the truth

Crosby, TX

#8 Sep 8, 2013
only dream he has now is about worms that bite.
Swamp Mans Bagonies

Arlington Heights, IL

#9 Sep 9, 2013
Here is a picture of St. Travon, lying there dreaming....

http://gawker.com/this-courtesy-of-msnbc-is-t...
Reality

Elk Grove Village, IL

#10 Sep 11, 2013
People don't understand that the way you carry yourself brings consequences. If you dress like a professional business man, people will stereotype of you as such. Same thing as if you dress like a gang thug, people are just gonna play the percentages and say "That young man is probably up to no good and a gang banger."

What don't people understand about this? If you dress a certain way you better expect for people to judge you a certain way. You know what the easiest way of not drawing negative attention onto yourself? Carry yourself in a positive manner and dress professionally. I guarantee if every child in America would have been dressing like Bill Cosby, instead of copying the fashions of Lil Wayne, Trayvon would have been alive today.
truth

United States

#11 Sep 11, 2013
yep travons dream was to pick on someone he thought he could beat and rob...thank god george had a gun.
truth

United States

#12 Sep 11, 2013
btw i dont feel sorry for $ebrena or tracy,they never cared about the kid she pushed him off on the grandmother when he was 3 then his stepmother raised him when the grandmother died. and anyway $ebrena got way more money out of him that he could have possibly stolen in his life time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Dick Topick 49,463
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 16 min newpoly 1,903
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min danetoo 68,352
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min STEFANO COLONNA 68,948
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min Obskeptic 177,350
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 53 min Grey Ghost 1,099,857
The monkey in the room 58 min hands on AR 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search