Scientists say they have proved clima...

Scientists say they have proved climate change is real, now mus...

There are 7942 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Dec 9, 2008, titled Scientists say they have proved climate change is real, now mus.... In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Scientists studying the changing nature of the Earth's climate say they have completed one crucial task - proving beyond a doubt that global warming is real.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 398
Next Last
gcaveman1

Bay Springs, MS

#8304 Aug 13, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Zoning, bans on expanding exploration and production off the West and East coasts.
Who put those zones and bans in place? And why?
Clear Dharma

UK

#8305 Aug 14, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Has b_gone replied yet?
I'm afraid not Spacey. Brian doesn't like my questions as they steer him away from his propaganda and possibly make him doubt his own credibility. That's like ... uncomfortable :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 398
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min THE DEVIL 1,251,405
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Dr Guru 192,211
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 23 min Crystal_Clear722 95
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min IBdaMann 53,971
Islamic prophet Muhammad (Mar '14) 47 min knight of Jesus 5
aggy-6-30-15 1 hr Kuuipo 12
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 70,145
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Rose of Tralee 99,893
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages