Scientists say they have proved climate change is real, now mus...

Scientists studying the changing nature of the Earth's climate say they have completed one crucial task - proving beyond a doubt that global warming is real. Full Story
PHD

Overton, TX

#7594 Jan 11, 2013
It's all about the money!!

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#7596 Jan 11, 2013
PHD wrote:
It's all about the money!!
I thought that you were more intelligent than that.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7597 Jan 11, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
And I likewise.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#7598 Jan 11, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
//////////
'phud feces face' wrote:
And I likewise.
///////
litesong wrote:
'phud feces face' found out that it wasn't intelligent.... which everyone else already knew.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#7599 Jan 11, 2013
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
it seems to be about control too.
Nobody advocates an out of control snowblower.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#7600 Jan 11, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! Our government's fuel policy makes us more reliant on foreign oil by discouraging the production and use of energy and fuel. It takes a basic commodity and adds an extra-market constraint to increase its price, making it more expensive for the consumer and more profitable for the producer. There's more profit margin in diamonds than in coal.
<quoted text>Importing foreign goods keeps prices lower by letting the market find the most efficient workers and consumers. Factories were closed by unions increasing wages, government adding regulation and foreign workers able to produce quality goods at low prices.
I'm in favor of free trade; that's one of the few good ideas liberal have given us.
Gaaa. so much to waste time typing corrections and rebuttals to... Sometimes it's fun, but in this case it would just be tedious and fall on deaf eyes.

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#7601 Jan 11, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Directly out of the RW playbook. It is obvious that you have no concept except what the rad bloggers spew.
Try to do anything without it. Try to do your CO2 reduction without it, build a EV, wind generator, solar panel, or even feed yourself.

Of course for you it is less about money and more about political power. Hence the RW comments. What I like about you is that you are such a useful tool for proving how the idea of climate change is less about science and more about poltical power.

Funny how you complain how other have to quote you, "no concept except what the rad bloggers spew" when you prove that that even more true for you. That you have no concept of what is happening in the world except what the "rad bloggers spew".

Norfolk va

#7602 Jan 11, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaaa. so much to waste time typing corrections and rebuttals to... Sometimes it's fun, but in this case it would just be tedious and fall on deaf eyes.
In many cases the "deaf eyes" belong to one ChromiumMan.

You assume that you must be right with little or no proof of that fact. Funny thing is historically, others have believed like you in the past and history has proved each one of them wrong. So why should anyone believe that you have it right when those in the past who espoused the exact same thing have been proven wrong.

Wichita, KS

#7603 Jan 11, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>And I likewise.
Discussions on TOPIX:
http://www.addictinggames.com/action-games/wh...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#7604 Jan 11, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, blind also.
Jerseyboy for life

Goshen, IN

#7605 Jan 11, 2013
The founder and inventor of the internet Algore just sold his "current"liberal station to Arabs,they paid him with ,hold your hat,"oil money,lots of it!..What a liar, and propagandised he is!...He was quoted saying that the world has a purp with climate change, and the nasty invention of the internal combustion enginen destroying the ozone.Well all of his theories just landed him millions of dollars of oil money!What a hypocrit and liar!..He sucked as a Vise-president, and he sucks trying to make us believe the sky is falling while he, and his Lefty friends throughout the world profit from the"HOAX "of Global warming...It's a tax thats going to be imposed upon every fool nation who buys into the "LIE"of the Century, global warming.It's an attack on Capitolism,it seems that no Communist Country is buying into it.....Algore!,what a moron...The internal combution engine seems to be good enough to haul his bloated a$$ around the Country,and the world...

Norfolk va

#7606 Jan 11, 2013
Actually, that is what ChromiuMan was trying to say in a poetic manner.

It could of been part of a larger poem like,

His eyes were deaf and his ears were blind,
his fingers wept and his tongue was a sign.

It was a nice turn of a phrase on his part.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7607 Jan 11, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
It must be very frustrating to not understand the role of experiments in science. I feel for you; don't strain your brain.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7608 Jan 11, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Discussions on TOPIX:
http://www.addictinggames.com/action-games/wh...
Would that be your favorite place to visit? I would think it would be the only place you would do any good,maybe.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#7609 Jan 11, 2013
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
In many cases the "deaf eyes" belong to one ChromiumMan.
You assume that you must be right with little or no proof of that fact. Funny thing is historically, others have believed like you in the past and history has proved each one of them wrong. So why should anyone believe that you have it right when those in the past who espoused the exact same thing have been proven wrong.
Since you have no idea what points of Brian_G's post I might take exception to or why, would you please take your prissy little presumptions and bugger off? Thank you, very much. Have a nice day, now! ;-)

“See how you are?”

Earth

#7610 Jan 11, 2013
Jerseyboy for life wrote:
The founder and inventor of the internet Algore just sold his "current"liberal station to Arabs,they paid him with ,hold your hat,"oil money,lots of it!..What a liar, and propagandised he is!...He was quoted saying that the world has a purp with climate change, and the nasty invention of the internal combustion enginen destroying the ozone.Well all of his theories just landed him millions of dollars of oil money!What a hypocrit and liar!..He sucked as a Vise-president, and he sucks trying to make us believe the sky is falling while he, and his Lefty friends throughout the world profit from the"HOAX "of Global warming...It's a tax thats going to be imposed upon every fool nation who buys into the "LIE"of the Century, global warming.It's an attack on Capitolism,it seems that no Communist Country is buying into it.....Algore!,what a moron...The internal combution engine seems to be good enough to haul his bloated a$$ around the Country,and the world...
Prince Alwaleed bin Talal ring any bells?
PHD

Overton, TX

#7611 Jan 11, 2013
Nobody really really knows.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#7612 Jan 11, 2013
tina anne wrote:
Actually, that is what ChromiuMan was trying to say in a poetic manner.
It could of been part of a larger poem like,
His eyes were deaf and his ears were blind,
his fingers wept and his tongue was a sign.
It was a nice turn of a phrase on his part.
Thank you. I may have my moments, but I side with the consensus that they are both rare and entirely accidental.

Wichita, KS

#7613 Jan 11, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Would that be your favorite place to visit? I would think it would be the only place you would do any good,maybe.
Nope, that is the way I feel trying to field the incomprehensible and juvenile posts by the fearsome threesome.
PHD

Overton, TX

#7614 Jan 12, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, that is the way I feel trying to field the incomprehensible and juvenile posts by the fearsome threesome.
AHH you mean to say foursome. You forgot your----self. Welcome to the incomprehensible juvenile posters. Now there a fearsome foursome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,110,136
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,652
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 19 min LieutenantGov 4,030
Amy 9-18 22 min Sublime1 9
Abby 9-18 44 min Sublime1 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Breams 178,041
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,475
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,227
Amy 9-16 12 hr Zap Brannigan 55
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••