Do you CRAVE something strange that you MUST eat on a daily basis?

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 7, 2012

Since: Oct 11

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

My Strange Addiction is searching for men and women with strange addictions, compulsive behaviors, and quirky habits or obsessions, who would like to share their stories on this documentary television series.

This program will explore how your addiction developed and how it has been impacting your life.

Your addiction may be serious, silly, strange, or embarrassing, but if its affecting your life, wed like to help. All participants will be provided with professional medical and/or psychological insights, as best fits your situation.

If you or someone you know has a strange addiction, send your name, age, city/state, and a brief description of your addiction or behavior to 20westcastingteam@gmail.com.

We understand that any addiction can be difficult to discuss, and we appreciate you sharing your story with us. All inquiries will be kept confidential. We hope to hear from you soon!
Real life Chocolate face

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Bananas bananas bananas bananas

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

104 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Scat Man 3 min Coonskin 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,082,903
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Terry rigsby 48,979
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min wojar 175,037
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Progressive 45,861
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 300
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 4,564
Abby 7-29 1 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••