Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

Some people were just born stupid. Kim Goldman just posted "Morality is MIA" regarding Penn State. Louis Freeh is investigating Penn State? I recently, a few days ago, sent an email to Iran, Syria, Pakistan and Hizbullah mentioning Penn State and KLouis Freeh. Now Kim Goldman has just adverstised to the world that she is ccoperating with American intelligence and counter-terrorism efforts.
Needless to say, Iran, Syria, Pakistan and Hizbullah monitor what she is posting since I have told those nations and the freedom fighters of Hizbullah my whole story.
Some people have IQs that are MIA.
Luis Rodriguez

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

I want to thank His Eminence Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah and the freedom fighters of Hizbuallh as well as the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Syrian Arab Republic for the email they have sent me today!
My family, especially my sisietr Alicia, took great pleasure in sucking Bill Clinton's Ding Dong and Hillary Clinton's proverbial Ding Dong. Today is her birthday. My Facebook account has a hit list of people from Harbor/UCLA as well as a variety of moral prostitutes who took turns at not only ruining my life, but tormenting me relentlessly--my family included. The United States is nothing but a torture chamber for me, for the last 13+ years. American society likes to have WTO Mojados by exectuive order and use the SAME defense that was used at Nurnberg: Ich hab' nur meine Pflicht getan.
Israel deserves to exist because of the horrific crimes perpetrated by the Nazis, but Israel should have no peace until it ceases to hound and torment innocent Plaestinians.The USA is an enabler for Israel. The USA should also have no peace. I am willing to give my life for the creation of a Palestinian state as well as for the freedom fighters of Hizbullah and Hamas. When Iran, Syria, Hizbullah, and Hamas have nukes, no more Palestinians will lose their homes or be humiliated by Israelis AND NON-JEWISH AMERICANS who think they are the ONLY people who deserve to have land and a home.
I WANT ANSWERS from the FBI and/or CIA for what was done to me at Harbor/UCLA.(These are two governmnet agencies that regularly do business with people who despise the USA.) I want to renounce my American citizenhsip and leave this country forever. I do not wish to put any nation in a difficult predicament, but I have other family in Europe. This country is a curse for me. I would rather die in a nuclear catastrophe than to stay in this country and go through the idiotic South Africa TRC garbage.( I have always despised Mandela and Tutu as charlatans. The Zulu nation had much better ideas than them.) The USA is a young, arrogant, and ignorant nation. You did this to others and you think everybody will be the same. I am NOT JAPANESE. This is NOT WW2. It is time for the USA and American society to pay the price for it's arrogance and hypocrisy.
Luis Rodriguez

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

I want to again thank the freedom fighters of Hizbullah and the Syrian Arab Republic, as well president Bashar Al Assad and the Islamic Republic of Iran for the email that the Mujaheddin of Hizbullah has sent me today. It coincides with a transaction at Wells Fargo bank off the corner of Lomita and Crenshaw in Torrance. I am also very happy to know that Mujaheddin and the People's Liberation Army of China can track my cyber trail via satellites that could endanger the lives of millions of Americans while the USA has me as its pet mojado by executive order. Keep obeying those excutive orders and the USA will continue to be under threat of attack by China's military and its Mujaheddin allies.

I want to incite Iran and Syria, as well as North Korea, to remain steadfast in their pursuit of weapons of mass destruction that could be aimed at American cities where Clesea Clinton and Barbara and Jenna Bush live. I am willing to risk and lose my life so that Mujaheddin will be able to have WMDs that could pose serious threats to Americans. I would love to see Chelsea Clinton walk her future kids to school wearing a gas mask. I would love to see Bill and Hillary Clinton also wearing a gas mask. Thirteen years of my life have been taken away from me so that Americans can drive SUVs and hypocritically lecture the world about human rights. Nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons in the hands of your worst enemies is worth sacrificing my life for.
Luis Rodriguez

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

I want to thank the UN mission of the Islamic Republic of Iran for the email they sent me on Sunday to remind me of the new moronic OJ Simpson book that is going on sale today.(Avigdor Lieberman and Mier Dagan are the only people inside Israel's government that have any brains.They seem to be the ONLY Israeli officials who give damn about Ron Goldman, Chandra Levy, Rose Tashman, Daniel Pearl, Itshak Rabin, etc. Even Israel's WORST ENEMIES are disgusted by what was done to Rose Tashman. Google Lance Ito, Robin Ann Graham. The Mujaheddin around the world knows of my postings. She lived only a couple of blocks away from the Esther Sarah Deutsch Chabad on Waring and Formosa. I am sure that George W. Bush having dinner with Konstantin Goldenberg, my former landlord who owns a building around the corner from the Chabad, has NOTHING to do with the death of Rose Tashman. The USA is no different than many repressive Latin American regimes.) I want to make public yet again my full support for the causes of Hizbullah and Hamas, as well as my staunch support for president Bahsar Al Assad of Syria while he manages Syria's internal affairs. The world will be a much more peaceful place when the USA sticks its nose in its own business. The USA needs to get its own house in order before it can lecture any nation on human rights or democrcay.
Luis Rodriguez

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

I want to thank the freedom fighters of Hizbullah and Hamas as well as Syria and Iran for the email the Mujaheddin of Hizbullah has sent me today. I fully support the struggle of Islamic Resistance in Lebanon. i hope this will inspir jihadist the world over. They should all continue their activities; this includes the Taliban in Afghanistan and, of couse, the freedom fighters of al Qaeda. I urge all Islamic resistance movements to join forces and defeat the USA all over the globe by any means necessary. If anybody finds this posting objectionable, then report it Homeland Security. I am certain they will investigate Bill Clinton and Harbor/UCLA as well as George W. Bush and his link to Harbor/UCLA. I would LOVE to see American law enforecment made into a subject for public mockery the world over. They would have to tell the world that ALL FOUR USA presidents who have crossed my path FIVE different times--TWICE by Bill Clinton--is justa coincidence. Americas will be laughed at and mocked the world over. the jutsice system and American foreign policy will be ridiculed relenlessly. I hope to se more wikileaks int he future damaging American security and revealing America's hypocrisy.
I want to encourage Iran to continue enriching urannium and for North korea to continue with its nuclear weapons program China can playa crucial role in protecting BOTH North korea and Iran form America's arrogant demands. american citites under threatof nuclear arms by Iran and North korea is gaol i yhink is worth risking my life for. i would LOVE to see USA cities targeted with nuclear weapons. When Bill and Hiallry Clinton become targets for nuclear jihad, they will think TWICE about hounding people to their graves like they have doen with me. the
Luis Rodriguez

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

I want to thank the freedom fighetsr of hizbullah for the email they sent me yesterday, in response to my emails. The burning of the Holy Quran by the pig pastor Tery Jones sickens me, even though I have no religous beliefs. Those of you who think that the ultra conservative right wing has brilliant ideas should be wiped of the face of the earth. The world would alos be a much better place without Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton in in it. It would be a much better place without George W. Bush and Barack Obama in it. Terry Jones and his whole Christian fundamentalist ideas should be flushed down a toilet bowl of history. It would be wonderful to read a story on how Terry Jones drowned in raw sewage, where he and his ilk belong.
i want to tteel the freedom fighters of Hizbullah about the "Ten Commandments" project. i understood the messagein ur email. I have been by there many times, as i told u in me meials na it is indeed a very good idea. it wouklsd s na dhsould be an easy task to accomplish and I encorage Hizbullah and HAmas to either undertake the project ot passit on to other jihadists in the Umma. i will gladly help any jihadists who want to engage inthat prject.
Luis Rodriguez

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

I want to thank the freedom fighters of hizbullha nd his Eminence Sayyed hassan Nasrallah for the email they sent me today. I fully support all cuases to liberate Palestine from the nefarious insults and degaradtion that the corrupt israelia nd aqmeeicn governments inflict upon the people of Palestine.
I alos want to take this opportunity to incite freedom fighters and jihadist movemnets all over the globe to attack the United states by any means necessary in retaliation for what america has doen to me, making me a second class citizena nd allowing the excuitve branch by excuitve order to destroy and torment my life. I am posting this in reataliation for what the FBI did ot me BEFORE DURING and AFTER bill clinton's visit to Harbor/UCLA medical center in Torrance, where i worked, on OJ Simpson's birthday, 7/9/99. Hillary Clinton wants to hijack the White House in 2012 and/or 2016. Jack Kemp could have used OJ Simpson to rally support for him and Bob Dole int he 1996 presidential elections. I am certain that AC Cowlings having links to Mafia figures has NOTHING to do with Roger Clinton of Torrance trying to obtain a pardon for Rosario Gambino, the father of his dear freind tommy Gambino. I want to gl;orify the attck on FBI agents in March of 2008 in Pakistan. The FBI FAILED to protect my civil rights AFTER promising me answers for the harrassment at HArbor/UCLA MONTHS BEFORE Bill Clinton's visit. I was inciting Mujaheddin in Pakistan BEFORE FBI agents got blown up in March of 2008 in Pakistan. The FBI told me to my face they were aware of the harrassmnet and would not life finger to help. NOAMERICAN WOUD,.LIFT FINGER TO HALEP SO NO MAERICN SHOUKLD BE SAFE FROM AN ATTCK BY MUJAHEEDIN
Luis Rodriguez

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

The United States is a bastion of lies and hypocrisy. I am willing to help any Mujaheddin with the making of bombs and chemical weapons to attack the United States. Bill and Hillary Clinton like to abrogate civil rights for people, then let them pay the price that comes with that. I HAVE FIVE DIFFERENT INSTANCES IN WHICH FOUR DIFFERENT USA PRESIDENTS HAVE CROSSED MY PATH--TWICE BY THIS PIG BILL CLINTON. THE USA ALLOWS ME TO BE DEGRADED LIKE AN ANIMAL BY EXECUTIVE ORDERS THAT I HAVE NO RIGHT TO CONTEST INSIDE ITS BORDERS SO IT CAN PREACH DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS, SO THE USA DESERVES TO COME UNDER ATTACK AND I AM WILLING TO HELP ANY AND ALL OF THE USA'S ENEMIES IN THAT ENDEAVOUR.
I DID NOT COME TO THIS COUNTRY FLEEING COMMUNIST PERSECTUION IN ORDER TO BE MADE A POLITICAL WHIPPING BOY BY THE CLINTONS AND TEH CLINTON POLITICAL MACHINERY. SHOW THES EPOSTINGS TO THE FBI AND HOMELAND SECURITY. THEY EVENTUALLY WILL HAVE TO INVESTIGATE BILL CLINTON AND HARBOR/UCLA.
Luis Rodriguez

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Luis Rodriguez wrote:
The United States is a bastion of lies and hypocrisy. I am willing to help any Mujaheddin with the making of bombs and chemical weapons to attack the United States. Bill and Hillary Clinton like to abrogate civil rights for people, then let them pay the price that comes with that. I HAVE FIVE DIFFERENT INSTANCES IN WHICH FOUR DIFFERENT USA PRESIDENTS HAVE CROSSED MY PATH--TWICE BY THIS PIG BILL CLINTON. THE USA ALLOWS ME TO BE DEGRADED LIKE AN ANIMAL BY EXECUTIVE ORDERS THAT I HAVE NO RIGHT TO CONTEST INSIDE ITS BORDERS SO IT CAN PREACH DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS, SO THE USA DESERVES TO COME UNDER ATTACK AND I AM WILLING TO HELP ANY AND ALL OF THE USA'S ENEMIES IN THAT ENDEAVOUR.
I DID NOT COME TO THIS COUNTRY FLEEING COMMUNIST PERSECTUION IN ORDER TO BE MADE A POLITICAL WHIPPING BOY BY THE CLINTONS AND TEH CLINTON POLITICAL MACHINERY. SHOW THES EPOSTINGS TO THE FBI AND HOMELAND SECURITY. THEY EVENTUALLY WILL HAVE TO INVESTIGATE BILL CLINTON AND HARBOR/UCLA.
I want to let the Mujaheddin of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command(PFLP-GC) know that I fully support their cause and encourage them to continue their legitimate struggle against the USA and Israel. I would love to help train Mujaheddin witht he use of chemical, biological, and radiological weapons against he USA and Israel. I would,love to help mujaheddin in the construction and deployment of conventional bombs that could target the USA and Israel. i would do all this in retaliation for what has been doen to me on USA soil, starting with Bill Clinton's visit to Harbor/UCLA on 7/9/99. Mujaheddin should print this page so they can use it to better identify those cooperating with American counter-terrorism efforts and liquidate them by any means necessary. ther is NO JUSTICE FOR ME on American soil. Americans should go to bed all over the world knowing that I want to target their bastion of lies, abuse, and the hypocrisy that is their country. America richly deserves to be targeted by Mujaheddin. Americans allow their president to destroy the life of a human being and torment his existence FOR DECADES while they do nothing to help, and lecture the rst fot eh world on human rights and democracy, then they deserve to come under constant attack by Mujaheddin. This is aimed at American society in general.
Luis Rodriguez

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

I want to thank the freedom fighters of Hizbullah for the email they have sent me today. It is comforting to know that they can share the data I have provided them and other Mujaheddin in their fight against America and Israel, throug a cyber jihad, using cyber jihasist and out codes of communication in cyebsr space
I want to continue to glorify the struggekl againstt he USA in Afghanistan! asoldier form wilington was recently killed in raod side bomb. iot is not far formthe Harborgate library where i am conducting jihad against the USA and Israel.
bill clinton CONTINUES to want involvement in americna politics sio his wife hillary clinton vcan hijakc thwe white house
when a president like bill clinton buthcres peroopsn like ron goldman and not only gets away with it but has the family sucking on his ding Dong in the SEPTEMBER of 97 issue fo Playboy, just like kristen breitweiser is willibng to suck on hillary clinton's ass and bill clinton's ding dong
that is america's rule of law and waR ON TERROR
america lectures syria on rule of law and has officla stories that are laugahble at best.
I am willing to engage in violent jiahd agsint the USA in retaliation for billa nd hillary clinton ruining my life at harbor/ucla. i am inciting violanet jiahd againstt he usa and israel and will contnue to do so. that way billa nd hillary clinton will get the message taht they will NEVER taek the white hosue using me as political whipping boy. my problems at ahrbor/ucla began when bill clinton was being impeached. i ahve DOZENS of witnesses to back up my story. maybe if billa nd hillary clinton wer hit by an acid bomb put togther by jihadists they would gett he message that iwll NEVEr accept what was doen to me at ahrbor/ucla amnd i will NEVER accpet what the FBI office in LA allowed to happen to me ion USA soil
THREE written complaints to the FBI OFFICE IN LA in PERSON, MONTHS BEFORE bill clinton's visit to harbor ulca were ignored.
an FBI agent was killed on 9/11/01. i want to congratualet the Mujaheddin of Al Qaeda for this
I want to congratulate Mujaheddin in Pakistan for blowing up FBI agents in march of 2008.
the maeircn law enfroecment community wanst to turn a blind eye to abuse of power by the executive branch and expects epople whose lives are ruined mby this to suck on their ding dongmaybe when MORE FBI agenst get blown to hell, they will also get the message that when you ruin aperoosn' life they seek revenge whetney are denies justcie and they find common cause witht your worst enemmies.
IA WNAT TO MAKE IT CL;EAR! THIS IS AMINED AT AMERICAN SOCIETY IN GENERAL AND I AM INCITING VIOLENT JIAHD AAGISNTT HEUS AND ISAREL IN RETALIATION FOR WHAT THE CLINTONS DID TO ME AT HARBRO/UCLA BEFORE DURIONG AND FATER BILL CLINTON'S VISIT TO HARBOR/UCLA. THAT WAY ANY CRINIAML INEVSTIGATION WILL FOCUS ON BILL CLINTON, HILLARY CLINTON THE BUSH DYNASTY AND THEIR LINKS TO HARBRO/UCLA IN TORRANCE.
THER IS ONLY ONE GOD AND HIS NAME IS ALLAH! AND ALLAH IS NOT ON THE SIDE OF AMERICA AND ISRAEL!
Luis Rodriguez

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

I want to let all Mujaheddin in the Umma knwo that i am willing accept martydom for Islam in an attack on the LA area or the greater LA area using weapons of mass destruction. This way everbody at Harbor/UCLA and everybody who wanst to follow exectuive orders by the Clinton sBush and Obam,a trash know, that i am willing to go in nuclear strike inwhcih you will also be hit by nukes, vx gas , ot biological warfare. The next time people think they are sacrificing person for the common good, they will know this is the priceyou will pay. The person who is being sacrificed for the common good will turn to the people who want to attack you with WMDs and INCITE those people to attack you even QUICKER! AGAIN i am willing top perish in WMD attack on Los Angeles and the greater LA area if it is deemed necessary by Mujaheddin in the Umma. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE OR FORGET WHAT WAS DONE TO ME ON USA SOIL! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MY ATTITUDE, THEN YOU CAN THANK BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON, AS WELL AS THE BUSH CLAN AND THE OBAMAS. THESE POSTINGS ARE A REFLECTION OF THEIR LEADESRHIP ABILITIES. A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION INTO TERRORISM AND HARBOR/ULCA WOULD RESULT IN A SCANDAL WORSE THAN WATERGATE AND AMERICA WILL BE RUINED!
Luis Rodriguez

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

I want to thank and congratulate the freedom fighters of Hizbullah for email they sent me 48 hours ago in celebration fot eh vicoryt Hizbuulah acheived against israel and the United states six years ago. Kontantin Goldenberg is pig who abuses tenants and theratens them with evcitions for no reason. He should be targetd by Hizbullah and other Mujaheddin. My Facebook account has a hit list fo people that I have made public and I encourage Mujaheddin to target them without mercy! I applaud all the attacks by Hizbullah and other Mujahedin against the USA and Israel and strongly encourage more attacks against he USA. All attacks by Mujaheddin against the uSA and Israel are justified!
Victory in 2006!
Victory in 2012!
Victory by Mujaheforever!
Palestine Forever!
Konstatin Goldenberg had dinner with George W. Bush and then he wanted to evict me for NO REASON!
America desreves to be hated and attcked without mercy! The Americans are pigs and hypocrits that desrev to be slughtered by Mujaheddin. Mulsim are bucthered every day so Americans can have SUVs.
America deserves the attacks. FBI agents were blown to hell in March of 2008 in Pakistan. I am proud that I was inciting Pakistan to do just that going back to August fof 2006. That was revenge for the FBI turning blind eye sot eh executive branch could ruin my life.
DEATH TO AMERICA. DEATH TO ISRAEL! ALLAHU AKBAR!
Luis Rodriguez

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

I want to thank the freedom fighetsr of Hizbullah for the email they sent me on 8/6/12, the anniversary of the Hiroshima bombing and the anniversary of the August 6 PDB given to George W. Bush on 8/6/2001, before the glorious attacks of 9/11 of 2001.
I want to reiterate my vow that I am willing to die in a nuclear attack on Los Angeles, where many of my tormentors at Harbor/UCLA will be directly affected by a nuclear holocaust, by the brave Mujaheddin movement. The FBI office in los Angeles would also be incinerated or roasted by thermonuclear fallout, something they deserve for allowing the Bush/Clinton trash and their Oreo Boy Barack Obama to torment my existence. It is esier for the American law enforcement community to turn a blind eye to abuses on a mojado like me by the executive branch than to have to hold any American president to account. A nuclear bomb or a dirty bomb, or perhaps chemical and biological horrors, will fix your wagon for good! I want to publicly incite Mujaheddin to always consider chemical and biological weapons attacks on the USA. I am willing to die along with millions of Americans in such an attack by Mujaheddin.
Luis Rodriguez

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

I want to thank the Secretary General of Hizbullah His Eminence Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah for the emails he and the freeDOm fighters of Hizbullah sent me on Monday and today. Monday's email was an encoded message to make public my desires to assassinate Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton in that order. If you Google "Kill Hillary Clinton Dead Topix", Mujaheddin on the net can see my postings on the Washington DC Forum. Hizbullah today has threatened Israel with hell on earth. Robert Mueller and Louis Freeh are also at the top of my hit list as USA government officials who should be marked for death my Hizbullah and other Mujaheddin. Any prosecutor that wants to prosecute me for inciting terrorism on the net can use this as evidnce. My motive clearly is is to exact revenge on Hillary and Bill Clinton and the FBI for what they did to me at Harbor/UCLA going back to Decemeber of 98.
If Mujheddin can Google "Allah Willing, We Will Wipe You From the Face of the Earth Topix" they will see a much more comprehensive hit list that I have taken ghoulish pleasure in assemblingand making public. Eric Holder, Alberto Gonzalez, and Janet Reno would also be included in any hit list by Mujaheddin. I take special pleasure in inciting Mujaheddin in targeting Ann Marie Donnelly Phd of Westlake Village for destroying my life and sucking Bill Clinton's Ding Dong. I have a collection of USA presidents along a paper trail and can PROVE IT!, you silly bitch! Try to sue me for slander and defamation, Ann Marie Donnelly. How does it feel to publicly violated and be helpless, you ignorant bitch and prostitute, Ann Marie Donnelly?
As always, I place myself at the disposal of any Mujaheddin who needs chemical or chemical engineering expertise in assembling bombs and explosive devices that can BE used to assassinate the aformentioned individuals. Ann Marie Donnelly Phd of Westlake Village should be targeted with aqua regia bombs, with plenty of nails as shrapnel.
The death of Georgwe W., Bush and Dick Cheney is also something I would love to participate in with Mujaheddin
FOR FOURTEEN YEARS THE JUSTCIE DPERATMENT HAS ALLOWED MY CIVL RIGHTS TO BE VIOLATED BY THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH. LET AMERICANS PAY WITH LIFE AND LIMB! LET AMERICA PAY WITH BLOOD.
THISIS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN EVERYBODY BURIES THEIR HEAD IN THE SAND AND FOLLOWS EXCUTIVE ORDER BLINDLY, THINKING IT SERVES GREATER GOOD. YOU SHOULD PAY WITH LIFE AN DLIMB WITHOUT MERCY!
ALLAHU AKBAR!
DEATH TO AMERICA! DEATH TO ISRAEL!
luigi nintendo da first

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Mario G Nitrini the Third wrote:
Rocky Bateman, OJ Simpson's Regular Limousine Driver from Approximately August of 1993 to June of 1994 had a Special about him on CNN in Mid-June, 1995.
CNN's Ken Shiffman tells me he thought Rocky Bateman was a Good guy and Believable.
After telling Art Harris of CNN that Rocky Bateman was being paid off by OJ Simpson, Harris makes the Comment to me, "Simpson is paying a lot of people off, Isn't he."
Rocky Bateman was in Hiding in Oklahoma when Harris first had Voice Contact with Rocky. When the Scene's of Rocky's CNN Interview were taken, Harris and Shiffman had "SNEAKED" Rocky into Los Angeles to take them.
Mario G. Nitrini 111

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

DIANA wrote:
WHY DON'T YOU GET A REAL JOB. YOU HAVE LIVED OFF YOUR DEAD BROTHER FOR 13 YEARS. YOU HAVE THE RIGHTS TO THE BOOK FOR THE MONEY, NOTHING LESS. WHEN YOU RUN WITH DRUG DEALERS, SELL DRUGS, OWE DRUG DEALERS, THINGS HAPPEN. YOU DON'T WANT THAT TALKED ABOUT. YES OJ MAY BE AN ABUSER AND HE MAY BE A KILLER BUT HIS KIDS YOU FEEL SHOULDN'T GET ANYTHING BUT IT IS OKAY FOR YOU TOO. WHY DO YOU DESERVE 20+ MILLION WHEN 2 UNDER AGE CHILDREN DESERVE 13 MILLION. GET A JOB AND STOP LIVING OFF A DEAD MAN. YOUR LIMOS AND RADIO HOST JOBS ETC.... BY THE WAY THE IT WAS LAUGHABLE TO SEE YOUR FATHER TRY TO CRY ON OPRAH. I WATCH FOR 13 YEARS AND THAT MAN HASN'T SHED A TEAR. FURTHERMORE THE WAY YOUR FATHER AND YOU HAVE CUT OUT THE PERSON THAT GAVE BIRTH TO RON GOLDMAN IS RUDE IN ITSELF, REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
Im wondering if you know the "person that gave birth to ron goldman"
Or if you have ever met Fred? He was like a second father to me when Kim and i were the only two people in the world(or seemed to us at the time) that lived with our dads not or moms. Today i saw on cnn where discovery is releasing the documentary about glenn rogers, claiming he killed nicole and ron. I decided to try and find Kim and Mike, to reconnect. We lost touch when I was going thru an awful divorce and had to move in the middle of the night. Ive looked for her since and due to technology i came across this string today. Im horrified. Ron and Kim and fred are embedded in my heart. I will never forget how loving and gracious they were to me. I always remember wishing Ron was my brother too...he taught me how to make brownies and tacos. 28 years later I can't make either without thinking of him a feeling his spirit near me. The people here spweing their opinions and garbage it's pathetic. I feel so sorry for all of the victims involved in this nightmare. I hope the rest of you haters can find something else to pick on

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min Uzi 68,045
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min HughBe 68,395
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min forks_make_us_fat 1,082,128
last post wins! (Apr '13) 12 min Concerned_American 299
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min truth 48,942
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,915
Amy 7-28 33 min Kuuipo 11
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••