Comments
1 - 20 of 396 Comments Last updated Nov 21, 2012
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Mario G Nitrini the Third

Mililani, HI

#1 Apr 6, 2006
This is Michael Hahn's (Kim Goldman's Husband) "FIRST E-MAIL" to Me. There was MORE in this "FIRST E-MAIL" that Michael Hahn Sent to me, but some of it I WILL NOT DIVULDGE, FOR REASONS:

Here is some of it,

Dated Monday, December 12th, 2005 at 9:20 AM.

in Michael Hahn's OWN WORDS,

Sent To Me, Mario G. Nitrini 111:

"Dear Sir,

I made the unfortunate mistake of marring Kim Goldman in 2001
++++++++++
and am
++++++++++
now involved in a brutal divorce case trying to salvage the right to
++++++++++
see my Son
++++++++++
and retain any money that is owed me.
++++++++++

New Paragraph:

I have seen your posts were you publicly state your
++++++++++
negative opinions
++++++++++
about Fred and Kim Goldman and am interested in
++++++++++
any information you can offer me.
++++++++++

New Paragraph:

I am trying to get my Son away from those awful people and
++++++++++
anything that would be helpful I would appreciate very much.
++++++++++

New Paragraph:

Fred Goldman, his daughter and their circle of
++++++++++
friends are despicable people, I will do everything in my power to destroy them.
++++++++++

Please contact me, I look forward to talking with you.

Michael Hahn"

Michael Hahn says he's Involved in a "BRUTAL DIVORCE CASE."

So, according to Michael Hahn, he wants to retain ANY "MONEY" $$$$$$$$$$ that is owed him. According to Michael Hahn, he is trying to "SALVAGE" the Right to see his son.

WHO??? is Michael Hahn Referring to in Being Fred Goldman and Kim Goldman's "CIRCLE OF FRIENDS"??????

Michael Hahn says he is trying to get his son away from these AWFUL PEOPLE. WOW!!!!!!!!!

I broke this "FIRST" E-Mail up that Michael Hahn sent to me SO NO ONE CAN FORGE ANYTHING.

I have The ORIGINAL E-MAILS that Michael Hahn sent to me in 3 Safe Places where ONLY MYSELF and a Few People can get to them, FOR REASONS!!!!!!! They are ALSO Posted Securely.

Check me if I'm Wrong, but I have heard "NOTHING" in The Media about this, NOTHING. Is this ANOTHER COVER-UP with a Connection to The OJ Simpson Case?????? SURE LOOKS LIKE IT TO ME.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

Mililani, HI

#2 Apr 6, 2006
Michael Hahn Talks about Fred Goldman, his Daughter (Kim Goldman Hahn) and Their "Circle of Friends" that Are "Despicable People" according to Michael Hahn.

WHO "EXACTLY" are these "Despicable People" that Michael Hahn says are The Family Goldman's "Circle of Friends"??????????

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

Mililani, HI

#3 Apr 7, 2006
Rocky Bateman, OJ Simpson's Regular Limousine Driver from Approximately August of 1993 to June of 1994 had a Special about him on CNN in Mid-June, 1995.

CNN's Ken Shiffman tells me he thought Rocky Bateman was a Good guy and Believable.

After telling Art Harris of CNN that Rocky Bateman was being paid off by OJ Simpson, Harris makes the Comment to me, "Simpson is paying a lot of people off, Isn't he."

Rocky Bateman was in Hiding in Oklahoma when Harris first had Voice Contact with Rocky. When the Scene's of Rocky's CNN Interview were taken, Harris and Shiffman had "SNEAKED" Rocky into Los Angeles to take them.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

Mililani, HI

#4 Apr 7, 2006
I was/and Still am Involved in The OJ Simpson Case

THIS, is Happening right Now:

Lawsuit Spun Off
Of O.J. Simpson Case
Could Be A Movie
LOS ANGELES (CN)– In a Superior Court lawsuit that reads like a B movie, Olin Hyde claims Andrew Bakalar defamed him and interfered with his project to make a film from a book written by the man accused of being hired to kill Nicole Simpson on behalf of O.J. Simpson. The unpublished book,“We Only Kill Our Friends,” was written by William Wasz,“a violent convicted felon” who wrote it in prison before being released in August 2004, the complaint states. Wasz became partners with Elizabeth Luster, who was to provide $250,000 for the film. They hired Hyde to try to make a “documentary film” from the book. In the course of seeking a producer, Bakalar allegedly horned in and persuaded Luster to fire Hyde. Meanwhile, Wasz, who had “an unfortunate history with illegal narcotics,” died of an overdose after embezzling $150,000 from Luster, the complaint states. Hyde claims Bakalar used the embezzlement as the final straw to induce Luster to break her contract with him. Represented by Ray Gallo, Hyde seeks punitive damages.

I have been Working with just some "OUTSTANDING" People. According to One of my Sources:

The Olin Hyde/Andrew Bakalar Civil Lawsuit is set to be heard June 26th, 2006, in Santa Monica, California,

In the Lawsuit Papers, It mentions that Robert Kardashian had attempted to hire Bill Wasz to kill Nicole Simpson on behalf of O.J. Simpson.

I received a Copy of the lawsuit of Olin Hyde's. The First page is ALREADY UNREAL, and I mean UNREAL.

From line 3:

"DOES 1 through 10 are unknown to Plaintiff. Plaintiff will amend the Complaint to identify them when their identities are ascertained. Plaintiff is informed and believe's that each of DOES 1 through 10 was the principle, affiliate, agent, servant, employee, employer, co-conspirator, partner, joint-venturer, or co-venturer, of his/her/its co-Defendants and, in doing the things hereinafter alleged, was acting within the course and scope of his/her/its employment, and/or within, his/hers/its authority, within the course and scope of employment , and/or with the permission, ratification, or consent of his/her/its co-Defendant's. Plaintiff is informed and believes that each of does 1 through 10 were in some manner responsible for the below described malfeasance, aiding and abetting thier co-Defendants."

Does everyone Understand what this Means????? "When" and/or "If" NEW Information and/or Evidence Surfaces, Olin Hyde says there 10 More People involved in a/this CONSPIRACY against him. I can think of a Few right now that MAY BE>>>>>>> >>&g t;>>>..........

Olin Hyde seeks Punitive Damages>>>>HOLY MOLY $$$$$$$$$$

I believe the Case # is SCO88912---Hard to read.

On Line 27, Part 60 It Reads:

"As a direct and forseeable result of Bakalar's breach, Luster breached her contract with Hyde by canceling the film project and failing to pay the remaining guarenteed contract payments."

In the Lawsuit, it state's that Olin Hyde was paid a few times.

SO, Elizabeth Luster, According to Olin Hyde, BREACHED her Contract with Mr Hyde

OJ Simpson and IS GUILTY OF the Murders of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman, AND he Had Help Doing it.

Rocky Bateman (My Ex-in-Law and OJ Simpson's Regular Limousine Driver for a certain period of Time) Helped OJ Simpson by "Disposing" of some of OJ Simpson's Murder, I'll call it Evidence, ON, MORE THAN ONE OCCASSION. And that's NOT all Rocky Bateman Disposed of for OJ Simpson.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

Mililani, HI

#5 Apr 9, 2006
Elizabeth Luster Speaking:

"I just want you to know that. I don't think we'll really ever know what happened."

When Elizabeth Luster says, "I don't think we'll really ever know what happened," she's referring to the death of Bill Wasz.

Now why would she make a Statement like that?????? UNLESS and MORE..........YES, Elizabeth Luster is CRIMINAL and ILLEGAL.

From a Post by Jasper Garrison dated March 19th, 2006 at 05:10 PM Titled, "Re: Bill Wasz-Lawsuit Spun off OJ Case could be Movie," Mr. Garrison says:

"Item: According to the article, Elizabeth Luster fired Olin Hyde after she learned that Bill Wasz embezzled 150,000 dollars from her. Nonsense. Bill was a financial genus but he did not do his own bookkeeping. He had a million dollars in a Swiss Bank account. He received a handsome salary from the foundation he managed for Elizabeth Luster. He collected painting that had to be worth more than the money he allegedly embezzled. He collected them specifically for their investment value. Elizabeth Luster did not learn of any missing money until after Bill died and the Logos had power of attorney over his financial accounts. According to those records, all of Bill’s accounts were tapped out."

HOW DOES JASPER GARRISON "KNOW" ANY OF THIS??????????

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

Mililani, HI

#6 Apr 11, 2006
This is Part of an Article Wriiten By Louise Roug, Times Staff Writer, and Posted Febuary 16th, 2003:

"Who's driving who, whether or not they tip well," says Dale St. John, a driver. "Robert De Niro is known as No Dinero."

St. John's clients have included the late TV anchor Jessica Savitch and actor Freddie Prinze Sr. When Christian Brando was accused in the death of his half-sister's boyfriend, St. John was driving his father, Marlon. He drove O.J. Simpson to Nicole Brown Simpson's funeral. But some people he won't drive, he says. Actress Faye Dunaway is one.

"I've been privy to some interesting stuff," he says of his 15 years in the business.

Routinely, passengers want to re-create the steamy limo scene from the movie "No Way Out," he says. A preferred backdrop is Sunset Boulevard. While some couples forget the driver, "in some cases, maybe they liked that I was there."

On one trip, St. John picked up a woman who wanted to surprise her boyfriend on his 40th birthday. She waited in the car, wearing only a mink coat. "You could hear the guy go,'Holy jeez!' " Another passenger had just been released from prison after four years and wanted to be picked up with a date. It took 120 miles before it was quiet in the back.

Simpson's driver

St. John owned the limousine company that drove for Simpson. On the night Simpson's former wife and her friend, Ron Goldman, were killed, St. John, Simpson's regular driver, had to coach his son's Little League game and asked Allan Park to drive instead.

"It was a very interesting night, and a very interesting life after," Park says by phone from Texas, where he lives now.

At the height of the trial, Park's fame in the front seat would sometimes rival the fame in the back. One night, at a party for NBC's fall season preview, a minor TV star approached him in the parking lot. TV anchor Barbara Walters had been pointing him out. "I guess I was the talk of the party," he says.

Although he gave a few select interviews ("Larry King," People magazine), Park turned down a $50,000 offer from the National Enquirer. He never took money, he says. Once, though, he took a free trip -- as a featured speaker on "The O.J. Trial of the Century Cruise," a weekend trip off the California coast. "It was weird," he says.

Eventually, the attention became too much and Park left for Catalina Island, where he spent the next six years. A few years ago, he moved to Austin, Texas. People still recognize him. "A lot of times I'll have fun with it and say,'People say I look like O.J's driver, but I don't think I look like him. That guy was a geek, man.' "

Recently, when his wife was in the hospital giving birth to twins, the anesthesiologist remembered him from TV. "My poor wife is having a baby, and he's sitting there, talking about the trial."

Park stopped driving limousines after the trial. Today he is applying to become a sheriff's deputy. He's really interested in forensics, he says. And he still drives -- for UPS.

"It's a profession that you hear so many stories about," he says of the limo business. "Everyone wants to know what goes on in the back.'Is it sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll?' Not always, but sometimes."

Steve Walker
Azusa, CA

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

Mililani, HI

#7 Apr 12, 2006
This is from Bill Wasz on "The Peking Duck."

The Peking Duck: Did OJ Simpson kill Nicole Brown Simpson?
The OJ Simpson Case Thread here on "The Peking Duck," IS a Source of ...
"The Peking Duck" was/ and Still is VERY UNIQUE with It's OJ Simpson Case Thread....
http://www.pekingduck.org/archives/001380.php - Cached

Everyone,
I apologize for not posting lately, but I have to pursue my own life now and try to leave all this behind me.
Some have taken it upon themselves to "challenge" me on different sites. And i want say that I still respect them, but that's not the way to solicit a response from someone.
I was there.
Noboby posting was.
Who my friends WERE... doesn't matter.
There is good in everyone.
I wish all of you the best.
Bill Wasz

Posted by: Bill Wasz at February 26, 2005 06:41 PM

NOW, starting on Line 21, part 7, it reads:

"In promoting the book and film, Luster and Wasz expected to leverage Wasz's public notoriety. In the mid 90's, Wasz gained international attention as the alleged person whom Robert Kardashian had attempted to hire to kill Nicole Simpson on behalf of OJ Simpson."

WTH??????????

On "The Peking Duck," Bill Wasz is saying, and I quote,

"Everyone,
I apologize for not posting lately, but I have to pursue my own life now and try to leave all this behind me." Another Words, Bye, Bye to The OJ Simpson Case.

BUT, in The lawsuit, it alleges that Bill Wasz and Elizabeth Luster were going to Leverage Wasz's public Notoriety, another Words, use The OJ Simpson Case as a Stepping Stone for Promoting Bill's Book and Movie.>>>>> WTH??????????

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

Mililani, HI

#8 Apr 15, 2006
I have Rocky Bateman Back-Tracked. I have Telephone Numbers that he called while he was in Oklahoma being hidden by OJ Simpson and Simpson's Defense team.

Rocky went on CNN because I Smoked him out (LONG STORY).
For a while, The Prosecution in The OJ Simpson Case Criminal Trial were going to Subpeona Rocky.

According to Joe Rico of KNBC News, Rocky was at Rockingham on June 14. Rocky Bateman, when he was over at my Apartment on June 18th, 1994, told me he was camping with his daughters ALL WEEK LONG. THAT WAS A LIE.

When I went into the KNBC News Building in Burbank in 1995 and talked with Joe Rico about Rocky and some of The OJ Simpson Case, Rico told me that "they" (He used the word "WE") thought Rocky was Allan Park and went up to try and talk, to who they thought was Allan Park, and Rocky was, Rico's Words, "VERY UN-CO-OPERATIVE and RUDE." and, Joe told me that Rocky had 2 "Items in his hand."

NOW, Where this Happening that Rico told me Occur??????>>>> >>

>>>>>>> >>> >>>>>>> >>> >>>>>>> >>> >> R-O-C-K-I-N-G-H-A-M >>>>>>> >>> >>>>>>> >>> >>>

360 North Rockingham, Brentwood, California

And Rico says this is ALL on Video Tape.

WHAT???????? was Rocky Bateman doing at OJ Simpson's Residence on June 14th 1994???????

And you KNOW how KNBC Knew Rocky Bateman, According to Joe Rico????? Rocky had worked for a Temporary Personell Service that KNBC Used. SMALL WORLD."

Mario G. Nitrini 111
Kathryn Curry

AOL

#10 Apr 21, 2006
How dare Michael trash Kim and Fred Goldman the way he is
he doesnt' have the right to do that.So michael coming
from one person to another . I hope you get what you went
in that marriage with Nothing AT ALL.

Mililani, HI

#11 Apr 21, 2006
Kathryn Curry wrote:
How dare Michael trash Kim and Fred Goldman the way he is
he doesnt' have the right to do that.So michael coming
from one person to another . I hope you get what you went
in that marriage with Nothing AT ALL.
How do you know what Michael Hahn went into his Marriage with Kim Goldman Hahn With????????

Do you have ANY First Hand Information about Kim Goldman Hahn??????? and Fred Goldman?????? I DO!!!!!!!!

What do you Know about Fred Goldman????? and His "Busines" Dealings?????

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

Mililani, HI

#13 Apr 23, 2006
Well, on Kato Kaelin's "MY Space" Website, he says this:

Kato's Blurbs
About me:
HI, MY NAME IS KATO KAELIN AND I HEAR MANY GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS MYSPACE. PLEASE DON'T BE SHY AND ASK ME ANYTHING, ADD ME, COMMENT ON ME.

Yesterday, I asked to be his Friend. I Haven't heard about that yet from him or a response from him about the Message I sent Him.

If Kato Kaelin says I can be his friend, I Got LOT'S of Questions for Him, and he Says, "Please don't be shy and ask me anything.........."

Does ANYONE really think that Kato Kaelin wants me to start asking him questions about The OJ Simpson Case?????? Could get interesting.

Mario G. Nitrini 111
Kathryn Curry

AOL

#14 Apr 25, 2006
I Dont'know anything I just happened to be on
this web site and I saw what he had said about
Kim and Fred Goldman and I just whated to put
my thought on that.Thats'just me being myself
telling it like it is.

Mililani, HI

#15 Apr 25, 2006
Kathryn Curry wrote:
I Dont'know anything I just happened to be on
this web site and I saw what he had said about
Kim and Fred Goldman and I just whated to put
my thought on that.Thats'just me being myself
telling it like it is.
How Much would like like to Know about Kim Goldman Hahn and/or Fred Goldman of what I know about them????

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case
Kathryn Curry

AOL

#16 Apr 26, 2006
I Dont'what to know anything thing about them.

Mililani, HI

#18 Apr 27, 2006
There's always been talk of someone other than OJ Simpson (and Others) Killing Ron Goldman and Nicole Simpson.

By Far, the "MOST" Ridiculous Scenario and Theory is that Mark Fuhrman Killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman, AND, His Accomplices were Faye Resnick, Denise Brown, Ron Shipp, and Brad Roberts. It's "BEYOND BOGUS."

I do believe that it is Important to read this Website:

Smartfellows Press Home Page
intelligent opposition to conventional wisdom,Vietnam? OJ Simpson? He was framed
by the killer, police officer Mark Fuhrman.thoughtful sci-fi?
http://www.smartfellowspress.com/ - Cached

and see for Yourself How Really Ridiculous this Scenario Really is, and More.

Let me Just Re-Emphasize:

OJ Simpson and IS GUILTY OF the Murders of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman, AND he Had Help Doing it.

Rocky Bateman (My Ex-in-Law and OJ Simpson's Regular Limousine Driver for a certain period of Time) Helped OJ Simpson by "Disposing" of some of OJ Simpson's Murder, I'll call it Evidence, ON, MORE THAN ONE OCCASSION. And that's NOT all Rocky Bateman Disposed of for OJ Simpson.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

Mililani, HI

#19 Apr 29, 2006
I've been Doing some reading:

AllHipHop.com : Features
Chuck Philips is a Pulitzer Prize winning writer for the Los Angeles Times, he's
also the man who ... and he went and ran a security agency for Suge Knight....
http://www.allhiphop.com/features/... - Cached

Los Angeles Times Reporter Accuses Biggie Smalls Of Tupac*s Murder
Los Angeles Times Reporter Accuses Biggie Smalls Of Tupac's Murder ... Journalist
Chuck Philips has been investigating the case for over a year and is now ...
http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2002/09/0610.... - Cached

Let's See, Bill Wasz-----Connected to Suge Knight in a Prison Fight-- Something I've heard.
Bill Wasz-----Connected to Anthony Pellicano

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.......

Bill Wasz - Official Website
Forum Topics Posts Last Post Bill - Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow Bill Wasz - The Modern Legend All That You Wanted To Know About Bill, But...
http://patriotsmovie.com/BW/forum.htm

Chuck Philips Writing about The Murders of Tupac and Biggie Smalls. Hmmmmm??????

Chuck Philips, when writing about Suge Knight, seems to me to be Writing REAL EASY ABOUT SUGE KNIGHT.

Check some of what I say out last year:

Blogcritics.org : Michael Jackson Trial: Jesse Jackson Mind-Melds ...
Anthony Pellicano, has been in Federal Prison for a While Now.... As far as The
Tupac, Notoriuous BIG, Suge Knight, Larry Longo and Other People connected ...
http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/06/06/17... - Cached

Let me see,

Chuck Philips?????? Anthony Pellicano????? Suge Knight????? Bill Wasz?????? OH YEA, and what about Bill Pavelic?????????

Is their a MAJOR Connection TYING these 5 People Together?????

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

Mililani, HI

#20 Apr 30, 2006
More Reading:

LA Observed: Recanting in a BIG way
The paid informant known as "Psycho Mike" who is the chief source for the notion
that ... Chuck Philips reports in the LAT that "Psycho" is a paranoid ...
http://www.laobserved.com/archive/003596.html - Cached

NOW, I am seeing a Pattern in WHY???? The Media here in Los Angeles DIDN'T Report at ALL The Death (Murder) of Bill Wasz.

For Instance, let's take The Los Angeles Times newspaper and one of it's Pulitzer Prize Winning Writers????? Chuck Philips. Chuck Philips, from what I've been Reading, was/is Writing "REAL SOFT" about Suge Knight, "REAL SOFT." Chuck Philips and The Los Angeles Times Seems to have had/ and still do have a "VERY COZY" Relationship with Anthony Pellicano. Pellicano, after the Murders of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman, denied he even knew Bill Wasz. Larry Longo

Suge Knight: Information From Answers.com
... the part of prosecutor Lawrence Longo, who rented out a Malibu home to Knight
and even had ... Even though Suge Knight had business relations with him,...
http://www.answers.com/topic/suge-knight - Cached

had Suge Knight as Tenent, and Larry Longo's Daughter was the First White Music Artist on Knight's Music Label, Hmmmmmmmm.

AND, Of Course, Larry Longo was Bill Wasz's Attorney and MORE up until Bill's Murder. There is A LOT MORE to this.

It brings me to,
Why Hasn't/Didn't Chuck Philips and/or The Los Angeles report Bill Wasz's Death (Murder)?????
WHY no word from The Los Angeles Times and/or Chuck Philips about The Olin Hyde/Andrew Bakalar Lawsuit (This is BIG NEWS)???????

What I am Seeing is a DELIBERATE COVER-UP By Chuck Philips and The Los Angeles Times about these People Connections, Bill Wasz, Notorious B.I.G, Anthony Pellicano, Elizabeth Luster, Larry Longo,Chuck Philips, and MORE.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

Mililani, HI

#21 May 3, 2006
This Anthony Pellicano Federal Indictment HAS REALLY GOT ME BOTHERED, BIG-TIME. AND PERSONALLY with The Bill Wasz/Anthony Pellicano Connection.

I Really Don't know what it is, but I can Investigate certain, and, I'll say "THINGS," AND, CERTAIN SITUATIONS ARE NOT RIGHT in this Case, NOT AT ALL. People talk with me, AND..........NOT RIGHT AT ALL as Far back as 1994 with this Situation and Other Situations.

Am I going to get The Feds REAL MAD AT ME?????? Probably. Should they Subpeona me??? That's their Call.

It IS NOT My Intention to get into a Legal War With The F.B.I. and/or The United States Attorney's Office, And Others, BUT.......... There is an Item Called "ENTRAPMENT." Now I am Not Blaming U.S. Attorney Daniel Saunders or F.B.I. Agent Stan Ornellas for this "ENTRAPMENT" Issue. BUT, Like Nomi Fredrick says on this Blog of hers:

Anthony Pellicano Web Links Blog � Who didn�t know what Pellicano ...
Who didn�t know what Pellicano was doing? Posted in anthony pellicano, pellicano,
... The Pellicano Case: Recently, I met with a talent manager who hired ...
http://sinhablar.com/blog/2006/04/13/who-d...... - Cached

Yeah, WHO DIDN'T KNOW. And I Say WHO(s) is/are Covering-up?????? And Why?????????.

One of MANY Items I would like to Know in this Case is when The Feds Raided Pellicano's Sunset Office and C-4's were found among other Explosive Items in Pellcano's Safe, was the 9200 Sunset Office Building Evacuated???? from what I Understand, IT WASN'T. That's Insanity, AND SOMETHING(S) IS/ARE WRONG.

The Next thing I know is that The Feds are going to try and Connect me to Anthony Pellicano like Jasper Garrison Tried to Connect me to Mark Fuhrman. GOOD GRIEF!!!!

Watch The Anthony Pellicano Federal Indictment. I can tell everyone first hand, "BOTH SIDES ARE NOT" what they Appear to be in this Case. IT'S UNREAL.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case
Kathryn Curry

AOL

#22 May 9, 2006
What do you know about The Simpson Case

Mililani, HI

#23 May 9, 2006
Kathryn Curry wrote:
What do you know about The Simpson Case
LOT'S.

Start here:

The Peking Duck: Did OJ Simpson kill Nicole Brown Simpson?
I, Mario G. Nitrini am the most Hated and LEGALLY feared man in the OJ Simpson
case....Richard of the Peking Duck, I like your demeanor....
http://www.pekingduck.org/archives/001380.php - Cached

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Frijoles 69,001
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 min 40ish 4,675
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,414
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr joey 4
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 2 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr danetoo 68,381
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,539
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,100,625
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000