*** Questions === FOR === ALL === CHR...

*** Questions === FOR === ALL === CHRISTIANS ***

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#1 May 3, 2013
Is it WICKEDNESS and a SIN for any CHRISTIANS to be taking MUSIC and LYRICS given to you by the HOLY GHOST and making cd's then MAKING MERCHANDISE and MARKETING them and selling them for MONEY, and then copyrighting them and collecting money from royalties from whomever uses them to bless the Lord?

Is it WICKEDNESS and a SIN for any CHRISTIANS to TAKE WHAT THE HOLY GHOST HAS TAUGHT YOU AND WRITE BOOKS AND MAKE CD'S AND then MAKING MERCHANDISE and MARKETING THEM AND SELLING THEM FOR MONEY.

IS THIS A GREAT WICKEDNESS AND SIN AGAINST GOD?

YES or NO?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#2 May 3, 2013
How do you think God feels about all this.

Taking his music and the lyrics to his music and making cd's and selling it for MONEY. Then copyrighting it and charging everyone MONEY to use it.

Taking knowledge that you got from Him that is to be given freely to the saints but writing books and making cd's and selling them for MONEY.

Taking his MINISTRY and Making it into a CORPORATION.

Is there any of you that believe He VIEWS this as HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#4 May 6, 2013
Do == YOU == HAVE == CURSES == UPON == YOU?

The reason people have evil spirits upon them, is because of the evil they have done.
When they do evil,
they open the door for evil spirits to come into their life.
That is called being cursed.
Or having a curse upon you.
Anything that is not a blessing is a curse and anything that is not a curse is a blessing.

True or False?
The Incredible Flounder

Altamonte Springs, FL

#5 May 7, 2013
Yes

No

False - Not everything

Can I get your bansihment to Dante's Inferno off now?
joe

Beijing, China

#6 May 10, 2013
Any ministry like HILLSONG CHURCH that says their music and lyrics come from the Holy Ghost not only sell it but copyright it and charge a fee for others to use it to bless the name of the Lord?

Is this not WICKEDNESS AND EVIL BEFORE THE EYES OF THE LORD?

YES or NO?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#7 May 11, 2013
I hear that every month they take all the money they have made and toss it all up in the air, so that God can take whatever he wants, and whatever falls back to earth, God lets them keep.

So, I really dont see a conflict here.
john

Europe

#8 May 15, 2013
Prophet of Jesus ChristIs it WICKEDNESS and a SIN for any CHRISTIANS to be taking MUSIC and LYRICS given to you by the HOLY GHOST and making cd's then MAKING MERCHANDISE and MARKETING them and selling them for MONEY, and then copyrighting them and collecting money from royalties from whomever uses them to bless the Lord?
Is it WICKEDNESS and a SIN for any CHRISTIANS to TAKE WHAT THE HOLY GHOST HAS TAUGHT YOU AND WRITE BOOKS AND MAKE CD'S AND then MAKING MERCHANDISE and MARKETING THEM AND SELLING THEM FOR MONEY.
IS THIS A GREAT WICKEDNESS AND SIN AGAINST GOD?
YES or no
Hello

San Antonio, TX

#9 May 18, 2013
You go to these christian websites and you would think you were at a online walmart.

And this is not just all the tv christians. You go to most of the churches that have an online website and they too will be selling things and the Holy things of God and even their sermons.

Can you believe that...they are even selling their sermons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min FYVM 1,402,694
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Coffee Party 219,141
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 48 min Juan Schanahan 103,110
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min SweLL GirL 9,189
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr PEllen 2,837
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr PEllen 6,540
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr PEllen 1,782

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages