4 Dead, 22 Wounded in Mother's Day We...

4 Dead, 22 Wounded in Mother's Day Weekend Violence

There are 2 comments on the www.nbcchicago.com story from May 12, 2014, titled 4 Dead, 22 Wounded in Mother's Day Weekend Violence . In it, www.nbcchicago.com reports that:

The weekend's latest fatality took place around 1:40 p.m. Saturday when a 25-year-old man was killed in the 4100 block of West Adams Street A family is mourning the loss of a mother and relative after the 37-year-old woman was fatally shot at a family gathering Friday, just two days before Mother's Day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nbcchicago.com.

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#1 May 12, 2014
Ho hum. Just another weekend in Chicago.
reality is a crutcht

Nashua, NH

#2 May 12, 2014
yea this is exactly the headline I would expect to read from a news paper in Iraq, syria north africa or some other middle eastern hell hole mismanaged by muslim morons but Chicago?.

I thought chicago was civilized respected the rule of law , well that was the chicago I lived in back in the 60's

but chicago is dysfunctional and spinning out of control.

The big question is when will this nonsense end and how???

Federal troops on the streets of chicago in our future????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 min Sublime1 101,908
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,382,167
abby5-24-16 8 min Mrs Gladys Kravitz 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Earthling-1 59,445
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,400
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 8,370
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr GEORGIA 6,137
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques Orleans 214,274
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages