First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Shut Up Libs

Harwood Heights, IL

#44 Jul 28, 2012
Managers are also very rude and unprofessional. Worst run retail outlet I've ever seen.
Joey

Lisle, IL

#45 Aug 1, 2012
A close battle between them and Aldi. At least hhgregg wasn't a total piece of filth. But their employees and managers are clueless and their products are overpriced.
Michelle

Bensenville, IL

#46 Aug 15, 2012
Nobody speaks English at Aldi. They're worse than Subway in that department. The worst Aldi store and the worst hhgregg are located very close to each other. Both are on or just off Harlem Ave between Irving Park and Lawrence. I'm glad I moved away from that neighborhood. People give new meaning to rude.
Lenny

Montréal, Canada

#47 Oct 5, 2012
LMAO @hhgregg AND Aldi. Only in America can companies like these flourish.
Bad Faith

Chicago, IL

#48 Oct 17, 2012
The salespeople and managers at hhgregg are rude beyond belief. Aldi has serious problems too of a different sort.
And

Harwood Heights, IL

#49 Oct 27, 2012
Their prices are no longer competitive. Even Best Buy now does price matching with Amazon.com .
Ghost Town

Bensenville, IL

#50 Nov 8, 2012
I walked into one of their locations the other day and it was totally empty. I had about six salesmen approach me at the same time. lol

Thought they'd be desperate enough to give me something at half price. Nope, everything still at retail price.
Ghost Town

Bensenville, IL

#51 Dec 13, 2012
Haven't heard much lately. Did they finally go under?
Margie

Bensenville, IL

#52 Mar 7, 2013
They're still in business, but it is pretty much ghost town stuff at their stores now. They made circuit city seems like geniuses. lol
Donald

Chicago, IL

#53 Mar 21, 2013
HAHAHA, hhgregg is so terrible that even their employees aren't bothering to come to their rescue.
The horror stories are almost endless and some of them even hilarious. Perhaps this joke of a company will have good prices at least when they have their going out of business sale.
Bye Bye

Elk Grove Village, IL

#55 Jun 8, 2013
They did have a nice grand opening when they first came to Chicago. But after that, forget it!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56 Jun 9, 2013
Hello Goodbye wrote:
They act like they don't want or need our business, especially the managers.
...Our experience was great...we bought a washer/dryer there and they could'nt have been nicer....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min J RULES 71,042
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 17 min Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min Brian_G 49,220
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 68,883
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr John Galt 1,154,077
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Guru 181,833
New Beach Boys song. 12 hr The Beach Boys 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH