Proof that Indians are cheaters

Proof that Indians are cheaters

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Sweetie USA

Cleveland, OH

#1 Oct 31, 2011
The Punjab-based Lok Bhalai Party estimates that there are at least 15,000 cases of abandoned wives in that state alone, saying the phenomenon has grown to shocking levels, according to the Vancouver-based newspaper Asian Pacific Post.

So far, the party has taken more than 1,000 cases of abandoned brides or "holiday wives" to court.

The Minister of State for Overseas Indian Affairs has estimated there are another 12,000 cases of abandoned wives in the state of Gujarat.

Police in the Punjab city of Chandigarh held a news conference on the issue last year.

They reported seeing a 40-per-cent increase in the number of cases of marriage fraud involving Indians from overseas in the past few years.

The situation in India is so out of hand that authorities there are even considering employing spies to rout out unscrupulous bachelors and their families in Canada, Britain and Australia.

Goldy Bhatia, a settlement counsellor with the Progressive Intercultural Community Services Society in Surrey, says the driving factor is greed.

In some cases, one dowry isn't even enough. After returning to Canada, the groom's family demands a second dowry, leaving the bride's chances of moving to Canada dependent on whether her parents give in to the extortion.

"This is pure fraud," said Bhatia. "This is violating someone's intimacy and taking someone's dreams."

And with procedures of law differing from country to country, the grooms are able to make their escape with little consequence, said Bhatia.
Sweetie USA

Cleveland, OH

#2 Oct 31, 2011
Hi folks. I am a caucasian woman of 22 years of age.
I want to tell my story here. I met an Indain male in university and fell in love. I liked his kind words,
personality etc etc. But little did I know that he was using me for sex. I fell more. I married him. Later his attitde towrads me changed drastically. he beat me up. I was the sole one sharing. He worked but refused to share expenses. He used my condo, I paid for the groceries. I did this because I loved him. Little did I know that he was having relations with some girls I knew. I asked for a divorce and he beat me. His motive seemed to be using me to live here. I could not take it anymore. I am divorced now.
I want you to see that many Indian men who come here use us. Their culture is not so pure as I thought. He told me that they burn their wives for dowry in India.
Please be guarded when getting with an Indian male.
John Rambo

Kolkata, India

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Indian men are disgusting pigs. They should all be exterminated.
Nepali

Kathmandu, Nepal

#5 Sep 8, 2013
I'm not saying that all Indians are bad but 90% of them are!!! We Nepalese hate you guys! First of all they stole what is right fully ours through border encroachment and then they are spreading a hoax that Buddha was born in India!!! BUDHHA was born in NEPAL! Even the movies that you guys make are all copied from that of Hollywood movies! Get a life.....
you hate the truth

Crosby, TX

#6 Sep 8, 2013
in the same class as kneeeegros, and maybe even worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Waxman 1,762,989
Looking for a daddy 30 min Sarah z 10
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 3,303
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr They cannot kill ... 2,863
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Chelsea Fartton 64,725
Change one letter in the word (Mar '12) 8 hr MPMMB 118
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr MPMMB 12,332

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages