Cracker Barrel puts ‘Duck Dynasty’ it...

Cracker Barrel puts ‘Duck Dynasty’ items back on shelves

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Brian Wilson

Etobicoke, Canada

#1 Dec 22, 2013
Cracker Barrel puts ‘Duck Dynasty’ items back on shelves

Brian Wilson
The Tennessean
December 22, 2013

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store reversed course Sunday, putting back on its shelves the products it had removed because they were tied to a star of the cable hit “Duck Dynasty.”

In a statement on its Facebook page, Cracker Barrel said,“When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that’s just what we’ve done.

http://www.infowars.com/cracker-barrel-puts-d...
joey

United States

#3 Dec 23, 2013
That's good to see, carry on like nothing happened. Because nothing wrong happened.
hands on ar

Zion, IL

#5 Dec 29, 2013
Sam wrote:
Rich people like Robertson just want a racket!. People like that don't wànt us little people to have aneything!!!. They want us to do without and suffer while themselves are full to laugh at us. Rich people are just big bullies to push us around.
wow what a stupid post ! I've met the whole duckin family. They are all honorable folks,except Willy he's way to caught up in business and kinda acts like he's better than the rest.
NO OBOZOSCAM

Lewis Center, OH

#6 Dec 29, 2013
Sam wrote:
Rich people like Robertson just want a racket!. People like that don't wànt us little people to have aneything!!!. They want us to do without and suffer while themselves are full to laugh at us. Rich people are just big bullies to push us around.
Don't be a hater.You don't like your stand in life do something about it.That's whats wrong with this country.people are to lazy to go out and work.Stop making excuses.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#7 Dec 30, 2013
come on folks lighten up on da crackers already.

The n word people got dem n word rappers who sing da praises of ho's and n word people on stage. da got N word month in February. n word congressional caucus, NAACP, welfare, food stamps, PETA,
al "not so" Sharpton babbling on TV bout stuffs what effect the n word community in his little mind.( who watches that drivel?) Sharpton is a complete moron.

N word folks gots bunches of unregistered unlicensed guns illegal street drugs, thay can attend N word history classes at Harvard, waste time watching the n word entertainment channel , ebony magazine,

heck to show you jut how liberal I am , I even have one of the early nudes of alfalfa hanging on my wall at home, so white folks should have a crackers type show on tv with no complaints from the n word people or gays.,

so lighten up on da crackers already after hearing that moron chris
( beat a woman ) Brown, that crackers show got to pretty seem tame.
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#8 Dec 30, 2013
Sam wrote:
Oh my god!!! You just showed the city how stupid you really are... So let's get this straight here... Phil tells a magazine his religious views.... You call him a bully and rich, yet Jessie Jackson is a millionaire and does not work... He collects cash from the poor and he lies, screams racism, does not stand up for anything unless it financially benefits him and you call Phil Robertson a bully.... Wow.... You're a lost ignorant individual....
TN Voter

Clinton, TN

#9 Dec 30, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
come on folks lighten up on da crackers already.
The n word people got dem n word rappers who sing da praises of ho's and n word people on stage. da got N word month in February. n word congressional caucus, NAACP, welfare, food stamps, PETA,
al "not so" Sharpton babbling on TV bout stuffs what effect the n word community in his little mind.( who watches that drivel?) Sharpton is a complete moron.
N word folks gots bunches of unregistered unlicensed guns illegal street drugs, thay can attend N word history classes at Harvard, waste time watching the n word entertainment channel , ebony magazine,
heck to show you jut how liberal I am , I even have one of the early nudes of alfalfa hanging on my wall at home, so white folks should have a crackers type show on tv with no complaints from the n word people or gays.,
so lighten up on da crackers already after hearing that moron chris
( beat a woman ) Brown, that crackers show got to pretty seem tame.
Yeah... No shit!!! Hypocrites huh? Just look at all the blacks in this city and how they make the city so much safer and look at how well they contribute to society!!! They really want to help out and do their part huh???

“Every day, Improve..”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Dec 30, 2013
Sam wrote:

Don't worry Sam. I am sure Chicago is doing all it can to keep both "the rich" and poor happy, while they tax everybody else to death. Soon enough the gravy train is getting emptied and then you would pray for people like the Robertsons to be there and pay taxes so you can keep on..

"evil rich" is just a lame excuse to attack middle class tax payers. Leave us alone. If you have beef with "the rich" go and bother them, not others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,510,606
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 9 min Into The Night 8,095
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min NotSoDivineMsM 239,751
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,595
last post wins! (Apr '13) 5 hr honeymylove 2,387
last post wins! (Dec '10) 5 hr honeymylove 3,064
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr RACE 105,075

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages