Neighbor

Gorham, ME

#1 Sep 21, 2009
when you walk in to buy you are Prince Harry; when you have problems with their Mower, e.g., you are a bastard child from one of their one night stands: Who me?
Walt

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Sep 21, 2009
Must have been having a bad day in that store on that day. It is one store I have always trusted with returns.
liner

Hicksville, NY

#3 Sep 22, 2009
Walt, he's been all over these boards with his lawnmower sob story. Sears stuff is the easiest to get parts for. He's got an agenda.
Walt

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 Sep 22, 2009
Ta.
liner wrote:
Walt, he's been all over these boards with his lawnmower sob story. Sears stuff is the easiest to get parts for. He's got an agenda.
Jason Steele

Elgin, IL

#5 Sep 23, 2009
Watch out for stupid consumers that don't know about what it is they speak of.
neighbor

Gorham, ME

#6 Sep 24, 2009
liner wrote:
ask my mechanic, jerkoff
Joy_of_Living

Miami, FL

#7 Sep 24, 2009
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>ask my mechanic, jerkoff
Well I tried.

I searched all over the internet for "jerkoff the machanic" to ask him, but alas, I drew a blank.

I guess we'll never know
liner

Hicksville, NY

#8 Sep 24, 2009
neighbor wrote:
If you have your very own "mechanic" for your lawnmower, what the hell are you worried about?
manny

Gorham, ME

#9 Sep 29, 2009
Jason Steele wrote:
Watch out for stupid consumers that don't know about what it is they speak of.
you lie better than an oriental rug, fella!
Loser

West Bend, WI

#10 Sep 29, 2009
neighbor wrote:
This guy needs a "head mechanic" if ya know what I mean...
vics friend

Gorham, ME

#11 Oct 18, 2009
Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy needs a "head mechanic" if ya know what I mean...
You are a loser Rockland cretin
Rob

Brandon, Canada

#12 Oct 18, 2009
Maybe you got the spelling wrong. I think he uses the old country version of his name, mechanic.
Joy_of_Living wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I tried.
I searched all over the internet for "jerkoff the machanic" to ask him, but alas, I drew a blank.
I guess we'll never know
SearsKmart Sucks

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Apr 1, 2014
I made the mistake of giving Kmart my email address as part of their "rewards" program. They spammed me incessantly, and I clicked unsubscribe. They continued to send emails and I blocked their emails at the server level and had the emails deleted off the server before they arrived at the inbox. Kmart then shared my email address with Sears and I started getting spammed by Sears. In Jonesboro Arkansas the Sears is a dump, being the only building left of a destroyed mall. Apparently these folks are in severe financial trouble and are desperate to the point that they ignore requests to be left alone by their FORMER customers.

Do not trust Sears. It would not surprise me if their CEO was a former hedge fund manager or trader.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min PolakPotrafi 1,206,421
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 52,284
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr GayleWood 51,861
News Test Drive: 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid Review (Jan '09) 4 hr ImmaGetMeSome 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr JRB 185,851
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 hr Red_Forman 823
Abby 3-28-15 13 hr RACE 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr Katie Sullivan 99,302
Amy 3-26 15 hr RACE 60
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]