Round Lake Beach Walmart opens

Oct 11, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Herald

Brenda Pomianek of Round Lake is personnel coordinator at the new Walmart Supercenter in Round Lake Beach.

Comments (Page 11)

Showing posts 201 - 218 of218
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
fox laker

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

going to this walmart is like going to any other store in rlb. awful. full of scumbags and wannabe gangs. everyone knows round lake is a joke and has been for awhile so anyone on here saying rlb is a nice place to live is being laughed at. trick or treating a week before halloween lol cmon now. little mexico has gotten worse and its now moving toward ingleside and fox lake.
RLB Resident

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Your comments are very racist. You must be jealous of all that RLB has for its residents. A great lakefront beach where you can swim, picnic and fish, a Cultural Center known around the County as a premier banquet facility as well as a great meeting location, restaurants and retailers for almost any need and a thriving multicultural population. Our Park District has a golf course and indoor Sports Center. Being a busy store is a goal for all stores, and our Walmart is one of the busiest.
Taffy

Lake Villa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

fox laker wrote:
going to this walmart is like going to any other store in rlb. awful. full of scumbags and wannabe gangs. everyone knows round lake is a joke and has been for awhile so anyone on here saying rlb is a nice place to live is being laughed at. trick or treating a week before halloween lol cmon now. little mexico has gotten worse and its now moving toward ingleside and fox lake.
Must be jealous since Fox Lake has turned into a blighted town with nothing but vacant lots and storefronts. Oh wait, you have that great Thornton's gas station coming to town. Great news for you! Just what every town needs, another gas station or bank.
fox laker

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Yes. so jealous of rlb. or rlh. or rl. or any other round lake whatever thats out there. i want to live there so bad. i love all the crooked cops and speaking spanish first everywhere i go. or having to anyway lol. ill give a shout to scottys though. the only thing good in rl. ok maybe the bearded lady too. shes alright. ooh i could live in roundbrini green back there behind big lots maybe?? if my car breaks down there are plenty of quality(lol) shops in the area. there are plenty of good places to buy drugs in rl too. anywhere really. i can shop at jewel, the only good grocery store in rl, but they are practically grayslake so they dont count. im sorry if you respond cuz your offended by my comments cuz you chose to live in rl. i live in fl and am not proud to say so. we all do our part but it seems gangs and crime and drugs always win.
taffy

Lake Villa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

fox laker wrote:
Yes. so jealous of rlb. or rlh. or rl. or any other round lake whatever thats out there. i want to live there so bad. i love all the crooked cops and speaking spanish first everywhere i go. or having to anyway lol. ill give a shout to scottys though. the only thing good in rl. ok maybe the bearded lady too. shes alright. ooh i could live in roundbrini green back there behind big lots maybe?? if my car breaks down there are plenty of quality(lol) shops in the area. there are plenty of good places to buy drugs in rl too. anywhere really. i can shop at jewel, the only good grocery store in rl, but they are practically grayslake so they dont count. im sorry if you respond cuz your offended by my comments cuz you chose to live in rl. i live in fl and am not proud to say so. we all do our part but it seems gangs and crime and drugs always win.
thats funny, you're funny since you don't seem to know where you are, but your computer does, and you certainly are not in Florida, lol, probably sittin by that thorntons just waiting for it to open
taffoo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

taffy wrote:
<quoted text>
thats funny, you're funny since you don't seem to know where you are, but your computer does, and you certainly are not in Florida, lol, probably sittin by that thorntons just waiting for it to open
fl = fox lake
rl = round lake
you welcome
Samta Claus Walton

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas all you Round Lakers and surrounding residents.

We here at WalMart welcome those from all walks of life. Gangsters, gangbangers, motorcycle gang members, gangplank walkers, chaingangs, etc., it's all good....as long as you spend your hard (or easy) earned dollars at WalMart.

It's the season to give. So give your money to us. After all,

Save money

So us Waltons can live better
fox laker

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

wow. i live in fox lake. i am not proud to say so. gangs and drugs and crime movin its way out into the rest of the state. thank u taffy for really making a good point. i dont where i am anymore actually. fox lake and ingleside used to be nice towns to live in too. not so much anymore.
fox laker

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

but im glad you really like the idea of that thorntons gas station. youve only brought it up every post lol. doesnt round lake have a thorntons or 5? lol. oooh kmart. nah. latino cellular maybe? lol latino cellular. wendys did a nice job. burger king too. maybe an oil change at 1 of the 12 places on a 2 mile stretch of rollins. alamo insurance. what do they do? insurance? sell cars? i was lookin at that mustang thats been there.....for like 6 years.....nice. sammys is good. expensive but good.
Samta Claus Walton

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

fox laker wrote:
but im glad you really like the idea of that thorntons gas station. youve only brought it up every post lol. doesnt round lake have a thorntons or 5? lol. oooh kmart. nah. latino cellular maybe? lol latino cellular. wendys did a nice job. burger king too. maybe an oil change at 1 of the 12 places on a 2 mile stretch of rollins. alamo insurance. what do they do? insurance? sell cars? i was lookin at that mustang thats been there.....for like 6 years.....nice. sammys is good. expensive but good.
No need to patronize any of these places, WalMart is your one stop center. Fill your tank at our SuperCenters that have filling stations. KMart? Really? Trashy. Burger King? Many of our locations have a McDonalds right inside. Cellular service? We have em all. Insurance needs? Visit our financial centers in the front of our stores and we'll cover you like snow in Siberia. Cars? We're working on that. If Costco can do it, Sam's will do it better and cheaper.

We bring you low prices by keeping our costs down. Our employees are happy to earn minimum wage. Don't listen to Flo when she is whinning about her paycheck, she has a 20 years ID tag. She would've found a different job over the last 19 years and 6 months if she didn't love working at WalMart.

As always....

Save money

So us Waltons can live better!
hoosier

Camby, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

the closest i get to a walmart is the people of walmart web site. funny stuff but almost sad. anyone here ever been pictured or taken one?
taffy

Lake Villa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

hoosier wrote:
the closest i get to a walmart is the people of walmart web site. funny stuff but almost sad. anyone here ever been pictured or taken one?
just foxlaker, she likes to hang out there
fox laker

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

thanks taffy. im a boy. i pee standing up.
fox laker

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

i havent seen a walmart with a mcds inside in years. most of em have subways now.
Samta Claus Walton

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

fox laker wrote:
i havent seen a walmart with a mcds inside in years. most of em have subways now.
We'll be changing that, loyal WalMart customer!

We here at WalMart offer the lowest prices and want our partners to do the same. Subway doesn't offer a sandwich for a dollar so they're out and McD's will be back in. Afer all, Americans want the lowest price on everything and could care less about quality. It's not possible to produce a hamburger for a buck but McDonalds does.

How do they do it you ask? They take fat trimmed from other cuts of meat, season it, flash broil it and freeze it. Talk about genuis! And, they pay minimum wage. What a concept!

So,

Save money

So us Waltons can live even better
fox laker

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

yay!!!! ok deal. can you put a wendys next to the mcdonalds please? they have magic dollar burgers too. is there a place to get a massage at walmart? i could use one of them after wandering aimlessly on the motorized scooter gathering all the ridiculously low priced items your fine establishment has to offer. somehow your prices are so low i dont even understand how you manage to pay all the little children workers used to produce this stuff. they must be so fortunate.
Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

you're a great sales person, probably made a turd look like a gold bar
RLB Resident wrote:
Your comments are very racist. You must be jealous of all that RLB has for its residents. A great lakefront beach where you can swim, picnic and fish, a Cultural Center known around the County as a premier banquet facility as well as a great meeting location, restaurants and retailers for almost any need and a thriving multicultural population. Our Park District has a golf course and indoor Sports Center. Being a busy store is a goal for all stores, and our Walmart is one of the busiest.
Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

or another mexican restaurant, viva mexico
Taffy wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be jealous since Fox Lake has turned into a blighted town with nothing but vacant lots and storefronts. Oh wait, you have that great Thornton's gas station coming to town. Great news for you! Just what every town needs, another gas station or bank.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 218 of218
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min woodtick57 1,071,123
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min LRS 173,496
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 16 min Lynn 13
Music Artists A to Z 43 min _Zoey_ 245
Word (Dec '08) 49 min _Zoey_ 4,572
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 51 min _Zoey_ 4,487
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,086
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,408
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE