Round Lake Beach Walmart opens

Oct 11, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Herald

Brenda Pomianek of Round Lake is personnel coordinator at the new Walmart Supercenter in Round Lake Beach.

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 200 of218
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“More human than human.”

Since: Jan 09

North Suburbs of Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198
Feb 19, 2010
 
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Libertyvillians boogerless, then?
no, just choose to take care of hygene issues in private!
AKA Billy Bob

Grayslake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
Mar 11, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Why would you tards group all residents of Roundlake as one "White Trash, Retards"? as I can asure you not all of Roundlake is ghetto I purchased my home here in Round Lake Beach 3yrs ago for $250,000. the current market value of the home is $275,000 It has actually gone up in value in this economy which is more then I could say for the sarounding towns. Becaus we have a walmart and we shop there doesnt make us white trash. Actually makes us pretty dam smart, I live 5 blocks from there I save money becaus the same brands cost less there and I can even ride my bike or walk there saving money on gas who is the retards now Oh must be the morons from Lake Villa who drive there just for the hotdogs just to puke in the parking lot.
HangUpAndTalk

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
Mar 13, 2010
 
They R Lying wrote:
Everybody shops at WalMart. If they tell you different they're lying. They will shop where they're dollar goes the farest.
An acquaintence said "I never shop at WalMart." A week later I saw her in the checkout line.
We love Walmart too-- we don't have one here in Chugwater ,WY. We have to go 45 mi to Cheyenne to shop at one. Chugwater only has 50 people, We don't even have a stop lite.'course I guess we don't really need one. Wy has a little over 500,ooo people now. Cheyenne has 53,000. We have 3 or 4 McDonalds now too. WE know some nice people from Chicago that just moved here(Chug). We had a promotion here awhile back--that if you would move here (Chug.) and build a house we'd give'm an acre or so. Only a couple of families took us up on it tho. Most of the samller towns in Wy with 500 people or so have only 2 or 3 last names.(kinda in-bred, so to speak). MY cousin has two thumbs on his left hand. He can't write too well, but boy can he ever play marbles!! He doesn't live in Chug. He lives in TENSLEEP, WY.
RedNeckBubba

Cheyenne, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#201
Mar 13, 2010
 
AKA Billy Bob wrote:
Why would you tards group all residents of Roundlake as one "White Trash, Retards"? as I can asure you not all of Roundlake is ghetto I purchased my home here in Round Lake Beach 3yrs ago for $250,000. the current market value of the home is $275,000 It has actually gone up in value in this economy which is more then I could say for the sarounding towns. Becaus we have a walmart and we shop there doesnt make us white trash. Actually makes us pretty dam smart, I live 5 blocks from there I save money becaus the same brands cost less there and I can even ride my bike or walk there saving money on gas who is the retards now Oh must be the morons from Lake Villa who drive there just for the hotdogs just to puke in the parking lot.
--WE live in trailer here in Chugwater; and only paid $1,500 for it and the 5 acres it sits on, including the well and the septic system.(its not exactically beach front propity but we do have a lot of rattle snakes and sage brush).-- We don't really have a parking lot like you folks in Chicago do, but I've puked in the parking lot in front of the VFW a time or 3. They don't have hotdogs except on special occassions--they're good too--its the BLATZ beer that makes you throw up-'specially when you drink 2 cases before midnite when the beer cooler is on the 'Blink'. Blatz ain't too good even when its ice cold (but its cheep). Well I guess thats another topix for another day.--SO LONG FOR NOW!

Since: Mar 10

Lake Villa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
Mar 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

anyone who steals froma job and is audited deservesto be fired especuialyy formwalmart the one in gurnee. udes to shop in walfart,nort now the prices are too high and clothes fall part especially zippers in jackets
Dum Belle

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#203
Mar 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

roundlakehs colorguard wrote:
anyone who steals froma job and is audited deservesto be fired especuialyy formwalmart the one in gurnee. udes to shop in walfart,nort now the prices are too high and clothes fall part especially zippers in jackets
You should quit the colorguard and go to an english class.
Just Sayin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204
Mar 14, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dum Belle wrote:
<quoted text>You should quit the colorguard and go to an english class.
Brilliant!

Since: Oct 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#205
Mar 17, 2010
 
hey is it tru that theres gonna be imigration police at tha walmrt? there was a rumor that they were gona get rid of any immigrants who shopped at walmart.
komoe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#206
Mar 21, 2010
 
it is not the walmart that makes you people white trash ,.....you were white trash long before the walmart was built ,.....round lake and round lake beach ,....was a bastion of white trash for over 40 years ,....
komoe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#207
Mar 21, 2010
 
another white trash town is island lake ,...... real trashy --maybe even worse than round lake
Sam Walton

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#208
Mar 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

komoe wrote:
another white trash town is island lake ,...... real trashy --maybe even worse than round lake
Then I will build two more stores there
roundlakeeehhhh

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#209
Oct 11, 2010
 
roundlakehs colorguard wrote:
anyone who steals froma job and is audited deservesto be fired especuialyy formwalmart the one in gurnee. udes to shop in walfart,nort now the prices are too high and clothes fall part especially zippers in jackets
Excuse me, I read this like 3 times, I still don't understand you. Get off the internet. PLEASE!
roundlakeeehhhh

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#210
Oct 11, 2010
 
BubbliBuni wrote:
hey is it tru that theres gonna be imigration police at tha walmrt? there was a rumor that they were gona get rid of any immigrants who shopped at walmart.
Oh jeez, I bet you wouldn't shop there now would you? Oh wait, you dont have to like us hard working americans. You don't pay taxes do you?

You know what, I hope they do have imigration police. There won't be none of you all left!
nadia wrenn

Lake Villa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#211
Jan 17, 2011
 
How is it i live in the United States of America and all the Latinos that dont even speak English are taking our jobs!!!!!!
nadia wrenn

Lake Villa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#212
Jan 17, 2011
 
I keep hearing white trash and so on! Why dont you all go back to where you came from!
Samta Claus Walton

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#213
Nov 17, 2011
 
Hurry in for all your holiday shopping!

And Remember...

Save Money,

Make Us Richer....err...I mean Live Better!
rider

Marquette, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#214
Nov 17, 2011
 
VirtualAlias wrote:
Dim witted demns hate Walmart? Hillery Clinton was on the Board of Directors, wouldn't that make them love Walmart?
Woody Guthrie~ All You Fascists Bound To Lose - YouTube
Jan 4, 2009 ... A short song from one of Woody's radio broadcasts.(1940's?) Featured in this performance are:*Woody of course-guitar and voc.*the great ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch... - 104k
Sam Walton

Orange City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#215
Mar 7, 2012
 
Just wonderin if everyone is saving money and living better now that you have a WalMart at Round Lake Beach
Mystery Man

Ingleside, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#216
Mar 7, 2012
 
Sam Walton wrote:
Just wonderin if everyone is saving money and living better now that you have a WalMart at Round Lake Beach
you must not live in the area.
Round Lake has had a Wal-Mart problably for at least 30 years.
It just was in a different part of Round Lake.
Actually just a few blocks away. Walking distance easily.
Personally i wish Fox Lake would have gotten the Wal-Mart.
Our town could certainly use the increase in job opportunitites.
Samta Claus Walton

Clearwater, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#217
Nov 10, 2012
 
The big holiday season is almost upon us.

Be sure to shop at the Round Lake Walmart, we need your money so we can bulldoze every small business in the neighborhood. After all, what do you need those overpriced mom and pop stores when you can find everything you need all in one place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of218
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••