Texas Voters Take A Stand: 9 out of 1...

Texas Voters Take A Stand: 9 out of 10 Want Obamacare Repealed

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Mac Slavo

San Jose, CA

#1 Mar 5, 2014
Texas Voters Take A Stand: 9 out of 10 Want Obamacare Repealed and Welfare Recipients Drug Tested

Posted By Mac Slavo On March 5, 2014 @ 9:00 am

Just because one part of the country has seemingly lost its mind [2] and is willing to give up their freedom for the promise of more security doesnít mean everyone is on board.

In Texas, where voters took to the polls Tuesday night, a completely different set of ideas is at play. And if nationwide sentiment is any indication, other conservative and libertarian leaning states will soon follow.

Though only about half of the votes have been tallied so far, the people of Texas have spoken. Itís a roar, in fact. Voters are standing in unison and have overwhelmingly approved a variety of propositions that may well send shivers down the spines of supporters of things like universal health care, rampant welfare dependency, special privileges and gun rights.

The following results [3] speak for themselves.

First on the chopping block is the Patient Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as Obamacare. Apparently, 93% of Texans donít take well to having the federal government mandate what they should or shouldnít buy with the penalty for non-compliance being IRS harassment and prison time:

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/texas-voters-t...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,600,822
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 min RACE 11,305
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 12 min RACE 3,715
He Fights. 11 hr I fought 3
dead in a freezer in a freaking hotel man. i sw... 11 hr Ko ko 22
Child Molestation at Chicago Cult 14 hr Yes We Can 21
Canada,not so welcoming after all!! 14 hr One Country Down 3

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance